[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The hell is the reason for owning a gun? Statistics constantly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 83
File: 2ndamendmentfailure.jpg (64 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
2ndamendmentfailure.jpg
64 KB, 400x400
The hell is the reason for owning a gun? Statistics constantly show that the more guns a society has the more crime is on the rise.

What gives, /pol/?
>>
>>55545367

Crime is better correlated with blacks.
>>
>>55545367
>i speak for the "Rest of the American People"
>implying anyone will oppose mental health reform
>>
>>55545367

You have no right that causes me to lose my rights because you are a liberal pussy.
>>
>>55545367
>that pic

but you don't have "the right" (as stipulated by the constitution) to demand "appropriate and reasonable public health policies to (supposedly) stop gun violence."

i don't think liberals understand what "rights" really are...
>>
>>55545367
Bang bang, you're dead
Pew pew
Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt
Zzzzzzzoom boom
>>
>>55545367
i really only own my guns because it gets beta male panties all up in a bunch
>>
>>55545367
Start asking black men in bad neighborhoods. Then come back so we can compare and contrast.>>55545418
>>
Statistics also show gun deaths are miniscule
>>
>>55545367
SHALL
>>
>>55545367
Hey you,
>No evil group is going to take your guns, so give us your guns!
Bring it, you fucking pussies
>>
>>55545367
so i can kill the leftist betas scourging the earth
>>
File: samefaggot.jpg (140 KB, 835x776) Image search: [Google]
samefaggot.jpg
140 KB, 835x776
>>55545367
>>
>>55545367
>>
>>55545367
>Statistics constantly show that the more diversity
a society has the more crime is on the rise.

The hell is the reason for diversity?
>>
File: guns police state.jpg (255 KB, 1391x406) Image search: [Google]
guns police state.jpg
255 KB, 1391x406
>>55545556

OP is a shill and hasnt even responded yet, sage report and hide.
>>
>>55545367
The Old Issue
by Rudyard Kipling
October 9th, 1899
“Here is nothing new nor aught unproven,” say the Trumpets,
“Many feet have worn it and the road is old indeed.
“It is the King—the King we schooled aforetime !”
(Trumpets in the marshes—in the eyot at Runnymede!)
“Here is neither haste, nor hate, nor anger,” peal the Trumpets,
“Pardon for his penitence or pity for his fall.
“It is the King!”—inexorable Trumpets—
(Trumpets round the scaffold at the dawning by Whitehall!)
. . . . .
“He hath veiled the Crown and hid the Sceptre,” warn the Trumpets,
“He hath changed the fashion of the lies that cloak his will.
“Hard die the Kings—ah hard—dooms hard!” declare the Trumpets,
Trumpets at the gang-plank where the brawling troop-decks fill!
Ancient and Unteachable, abide—abide the Trumpets!
Once again the Trumpets, for the shuddering ground-swell brings
Clamour over ocean of the harsh, pursuing Trumpets—
Trumpets of the Vanguard that have sworn no truce with Kings!

All we have of freedom, all we use or know—
This our fathers bought for us long and long ago.

Ancient Right unnoticed as the breath we draw—
Leave to live by no man's leave, underneath the Law.

Lance and torch and tumult, steel and grey-goose wing
Wrenched it, inch and ell and all, slowly from the King.

Till our fathers 'stablished, after bloody years,
How our King is one with us, first among his peers.

So they bought us freedom—not at little cost
Wherefore must we watch the King, lest our gain be lost,

Over all things certain, this is sure indeed,
Suffer not the old King: for we know the breed.

Give no ear to bondsmen bidding us endure.
Whining “He is weak and far”; crying “Time shall cure.”,

(Time himself is witness, till the battle joins,
Deeper strikes the rottenness in the people's loins.)

Give no heed to bondsmen masking war with peace.
Suffer not the old King here or overseas.

------
>>
>>55545367
Recreation. Anything else you say is invalid.
>>
Tell that to the niggers. Oh wait, you can't because safe spaces
>>
With how fucked up Europe is now with mass immigration and with how leftist America is becoming, you would think everyone would own minimum several guns and tons of ammunition.
>>
>Statistics constantly show that the more guns a society has the more crime is on the rise

Correlation =/= causation. Nor does that imply a direction to causality. By the same logic

>Statistics constantly show that the more arrests a society has the more crime is on the rise

Therefore should you stop arresting people?
>>
>>55545367

----- Cont:
They that beg us barter—wait his yielding mood—
Pledge the years we hold in trust—pawn our brother's blood—

Howso' great their clamour, whatsoe'er their claim,
Suffer not the old King under any name!

Here is naught unproven—here is naught to learn.
It is written what shall fall if the King return.

He shall mark our goings, question whence we came,
Set his guards about us, as in Freedom's name.

He shall take a tribute, toll of all our ware;
He shall change our gold for arms—arms we may not bear.

He shall break his judges if they cross his word;
He shall rule above the Law calling on the Lord.

He shall peep and mutter; and the night shall bring
Watchers 'neath our window, lest we mock the King—

Hate and all division; hosts of hurrying spies;
Money poured in secret, carrion breeding flies.

Strangers of his counsel, hirelings of his pay,
These shall deal our Justice: sell—deny—delay.

We shall drink dishonour, we shall eat abuse
For the Land we look to—for the Tongue we use.

We shall take our station, dirt beneath his feet,
While his hired captains jeer us in the street.

Cruel in the shadow, crafty in the sun,
Far beyond his borders shall his teachings run.

Sloven, sullen, savage, secret, uncontrolled,
Laying on a new land evil of the old—

Long-forgotten bondage, dwarfing heart and brain—
All our fathers died to loose he shall bind again.

Here is naught at venture, random nor untrue—
Swings the wheel full-circle, brims the cup anew.

Here is naught unproven, here is nothing hid:
Step for step and word for word—so the old Kings did!

Step by step, and word by word: who is ruled may read.
Suffer not the old Kings: for we know the breed—

All the right they promise—all the wrong they bring.
Stewards of the Judgment, suffer not this King!
>>
File: 45071.jpg (35 KB, 397x531) Image search: [Google]
45071.jpg
35 KB, 397x531
Millions of civilians in other countries also own guns despite a lack of a constitutional protection to do so.

Turns out almost every first world country has civilian gun owners and they don't own those guns "to fight against a theoretical future fascist government". They can even own the same scary handguns and AR-15s that the American media claim cause all the problems (only they don't).
>>
>>55545367
Public health was invented as a concept around the turn of the last century to legitimize totalitarianism and its major triumph was literal imposed sterilization on eugenic grounds.
>>
>>55545638
TLDR:
The old kings can stuff it. Too many of our fathers died to lose any ground to you tyrannical assholes.
>>
File: pol guns.jpg (763 KB, 1114x835) Image search: [Google]
pol guns.jpg
763 KB, 1114x835
>>55545367

They also do.

>Shall not be infringed

Only right with that wording, other rights can be infringed, gun rights are untouchable, taxes are unconstitutional and the founding fathers would kill you for trying.

/thread
>>
>>55545367
>Sincerely,
>The rest of the statist American people

Fixed
>>
>>55545367

Hey, you with the D in U.S. Politics:

Read the fucking constitution.
>>
America has a nigger problem not a gun problem.
>>
File: GunStats.jpg (71 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
GunStats.jpg
71 KB, 600x600
>>55545418

So racism is the answer now to the gun problem? really?

>>55545472

If more guns means more deaths in society it's my right to stop nuts like you from carrying something you probably don't understand the ramifications of. So yes I have more rights then you, in fact!

>>55545518

>different opinion
>must be a shill

oh /pol/ never change. fuck I miss /new/
>>
File: 1377153565674.jpg (108 KB, 960x524) Image search: [Google]
1377153565674.jpg
108 KB, 960x524
>>55545367
>Statistics show that the more guns a society has the more crime there is
Actually, that's completely wrong. Cities with stricter gun laws have generally higher crime rates. See: Chicago, London, most of Europe, etc.
>>
File: HomicidegunsOECDcountries.png (56 KB, 2094x1228) Image search: [Google]
HomicidegunsOECDcountries.png
56 KB, 2094x1228
>>55545367
[Citation needed]
>>
Why do you retards give anyone the time of day when they make blatantly false claims?

>Statistics constantly show that the more guns a society has the more crime is on the rise.
OP is clearly trolling you, and you retards took the bait.
>>
>>55545658
The first world obeys, to a certain extent, the freedoms layed down originally in the American Constitution.

Do you know why?

1: Liberty is a logical condition for men to choose. So the people of these nations, full of non-pussies, choose to be free.

2: First world countries get and stay first world because they trade with and are liked and supported by other first world countries. The top first world country is America, and we fucking hate non-free countries.

At least we used to. Until the Baby-boomers and their shit-brood sold our cultural heritage for chinese shit, arab oil, and commie politician empty promises.
>>
>>55545367
If you're this blind to reality you should probably stick around and lurk awhile.
When facts arise that challenge your view, do your due diligence and check them.
When these facts prove correct, be a rational human and alter your view.
Then, instead of posting opinions like this out of ignorance, you can begin posting them as bait.
>>
File: 1419869123402.png (275 KB, 745x3141) Image search: [Google]
1419869123402.png
275 KB, 745x3141
>>55545367
>appropriate and reasonable public health policies to stop gun violence
>social outcast shoots up gun-free theater/school with pistol
>BAN ASSAULT RIFLES WITH BARREL SHROUDS AND SILENCERS MORE GUN FREE ZONES NOBODY NEEDS A GUN ANYWAY THE GOVERNMENT WOULD WIN 100% RESISTANCE IS FUTILE THE FOUNDERS WERE OLD RACISTS ANYWAY CMON ITS 2015 ONLY THE GOVERNMENT NEEDS GUNS

This is why I laugh every time a progressive says they just want "common sense gun control" or "reasonable gun control.
>>
>>55545367
No, statistics show that more guns in the hands of non-criminals decreases crime, as violent felons are afraid of being justifiably shot. That's what the statistics show.
>>
Mush have guns
>>
>>55545807
>If more guns means more deaths in society it's my right to stop nuts like you from carrying something you probably don't understand the ramifications of. So yes I have more rights then you, in fact!

How are you gonna stop someone carrying a gun without a gun :^)
>>
File: gunsandhomicideperstate.png (49 KB, 1317x986) Image search: [Google]
gunsandhomicideperstate.png
49 KB, 1317x986
>>55545807
>gun deaths
This bait is old.
>>
File: 1445199535179.png (2 MB, 1158x785) Image search: [Google]
1445199535179.png
2 MB, 1158x785
>>55545807
>If more guns means more deaths in society it's my right to stop nuts like you from carrying something you probably don't understand the ramifications of. So yes I have more rights then you, in fact!

I really hope this is bait. The amount of guns used to commit crime is astronomically small, even smaller is crimes done by legal gun owners. Guns are not hard to use if you pay attention to your surroundings and respect the firearm.

I think if we made gun safety education mandatory for all children, gun deaths would plummet along with support for the anti-gun movement.
>>
File: The police will protect you.jpg (61 KB, 640x461) Image search: [Google]
The police will protect you.jpg
61 KB, 640x461
>>55545807
>More guns in an area
>More people killed by guns
Holy shit no way. Now how about the death rates in total?
>>
>>55545862

I was just pointing out that it was ridiculous for anti-gunners to go after the 2nd amendment as if it was the only reasons Americans owned guns.

>hurr you only cling to guns because a piece of paper told you to in case the king of England ever came back

They often fall into this pitfall and they always overlook how common gun ownership is worldwide. Te anti-gun crowd have severe tunnel vision.

If America did not have the 2nd amendment there would still be 100 million gun owners because that is their culture. The 2nd amendment just protects that culture and those rights, but the people would have them regardless.
>>
File: 1408318716976.jpg (2 MB, 2505x2826) Image search: [Google]
1408318716976.jpg
2 MB, 2505x2826
>>
NOT
>>
>>55545518
>>55546149
BE
>>
Dear the Rest of The American People.
You're pussies without guns so nobody cares what you think.
>>
>>55545367

Help me out /pol/

Is it legal for me to own a Taurus Raging Judge in Canada? That thing loaded with birdshot is my dream gun.
>>
>>55545588
That infographic doesn't say how as little as a year later the replacement government wrote an open letter admitting they had failed to make any significant improvement, and how traditional party politics returned soon after.
>>
>>55545811
This infographic fails to address restricting guns. There are more options than a total gun ban and a total lack of gun controls.
>>
>>55545367
Cute, they think we want to fight against the facists, not with them.
>>
>>55546217
>Is it legal for me to own a Taurus Raging Judge in Canada?

Of course. Most of the gunstores in my city carry the raging judge, and I live in a small town of 200,000 people.
>>
>>55546326

Fuck yea, thanks Canabro. It's time for me to get a gun because my dad got a retirement house far up north in the Laurentians, right next to a ZEC.

Can't wait to go hunting! I'm going to suck dick and be unable to hit anything because I'm nearsighted as fuck, but it'll be fun!
>>
>>55546248

Restricting guns in Australia has not changed the trend in murder statistics.
>>
>>55546118
The 2nd amendment is an appeal to the law of the land. The Constitution was not in case of the King of England coming back. It is our written law. Written law has a long history.

The legitimate use of force granted to the state is to be directed to the protection of the citizen's right to bear arms.

Shall not be infringed reminds those who would seek to overturn the right to bear arms are indeed violating the supreme law of our land.

If they want to replace the law, they must do so through the proper democratic channels or do so by overthrowing the entire body of law.
>>
>>55546184
INFRINGED
>>
>>55545418
Literally the answer here. Remove hispanics from the white percentage of gun crimes and the number plummets even more. Its not white people shooting up major cities thats for damn sure.
>>
>>55546210
says the jerk-off whose ancestors had to "ask" permission for self-rule...
>>
File: figure_12.png (9 KB, 600x344) Image search: [Google]
figure_12.png
9 KB, 600x344
>>55546248
>>55546416
>>
>>55545367
Oh boy, here we go.

Most of our statistics for homicides are with either:

A. Gang violence with illegal firearms
B. Self defense

Limiting the right of law abiding citizens to defend themselves from a dindu with a black market firearm is pretty much saying, "sorry man, you can't defend yourself against Jamal"

Detroit has some heavy gun restrictions, yet why is there so much violence still?

/thread
>>
>>55545367

>Statistics constantly show that the more guns a society has the more crime is on the rise.

No they don't.
>>
>>55546006
Getting tired of bullshit memes.

3500 is all pool drownings. Only 20% of those are children under 14. http://www.cdc.gov/HomeandRecreationalSafety/Water-Safety/waterinjuries-factsheet.html
>>
File: da_8.5mf.jpg (16 KB, 930x430) Image search: [Google]
da_8.5mf.jpg
16 KB, 930x430
>>55546394

You can't hunt with a handgun in canada.

If you want to fuck around with birdshot innawoods you can just carry short barrel shotgun. Somethign liek a 8" to 12" backpacker shotgun from Canada ammo. They are popular in bear country or as trunk guns.

Pic related. They are also 1/3 the price of the taurus handgun you wanted.
>>
>>55545367
>Statistics constantly show that the more guns a society has the more crime is on the rise
There is no correlation between gun ownership and violent crime.
>>
File: figure_13.png (12 KB, 599x326) Image search: [Google]
figure_13.png
12 KB, 599x326
>>55546463

Gun related murders on a downward trend years before the gun grab. (notice there's still a good percentage of gun related killings after the gun grab)
>>
>>55546525

Wait a minute

You're telling me even with canada's gun control that a fucking sawed off shotgun is legal?
>>
>>55546430
this.

and if 80-90% of the population supports gun control (as the democrats "claim"), then it shouldn't be difficult to change the law in a manner in which the constitution envisioned.

it's the same shit as what happened here in oregon. the oregon dems claimed 90% of the people of oregon wanted SB941, and then proceeded to attach an "emergency clause" to the bill, thereby restricting the people of oregon from voting on the issue via referendum. why? because dems know their stats are bullshit. same reason why liberals don't attempt to introduce a new amendment to negate the 2nd amendment: it lacks support in both the US congress and in the individual states.
>>
Our constitution can be viewed wrongly by people in other countries at times.

It encapsulates our rights, meaning that we were born with these rights in our country, and our constitution codifies them for everyone to see.
>>
File: 1430719873231.jpg (123 KB, 1200x480) Image search: [Google]
1430719873231.jpg
123 KB, 1200x480
>>55545367
I don't consider myself or my family worth defending for: the post. Next you proceed to say "but that's what the police is for" and next week you'll be shouting "fuck the police."

2/10, made me reply
>>
>>55546416
Irrelevant.

There are more options than banning guns and having no gun controls whatsoever. The infographic is dogshit that won't convince anyone about anything and it needs to stop being fucking posted because it's just plain retarded.

The only people who are going to agree with that infographic are people who already agree with the infographic. You're not going to see a single new convert because it is a terrible, terrible argument.
>>
>>55545367
What statistics?

Switzerland
Sweden
Norway
Canada
Iceland

Have some of the highest gun-ownership numbers in the world and are relatively safe.

>Guns don't kill people, dangerous minorities do
>>
>>55545367

Well, one very good reason is the immigant mudslime invasion.

The jewish media (CBC here) has done a great job brainwashing the good goys, that they aren't any harm. Hell my small city of 80,000 is going to get 100 to start by the end of the year.

The brainless goy are actually taking workshops to 'get ready' because they are taking the mudshits into their own homes

Also my MP is a mudshit efugeed from Afghanistan

City is about 93% white, surrounding area is all rural so I would 98% white.

Shit is about to get really JUST
>>
>>55546578
>You're telling me even with canada's gun control that a fucking sawed off shotgun is legal?

Short barrel shotguns are non-restricted in Canada, yes.

You don't have to register them or anything like that, and you can buy them online and they arrive in the mail.

I have several of them.
>>
File: 1446856745938.png (183 KB, 370x359) Image search: [Google]
1446856745938.png
183 KB, 370x359
>>55545367
What if he's being a retard to help us practice arguing with liberals intentionally

Though the more likely answer is he's just retarded.
>>
>>55546657

Peterborough?
>>
>>55546650

There are gun controls in America, you think legal gun owners are the problem?
>>
>>55546578

Canada's gunlaw seem to be mostly focused on gun transportation, not ownership.
>>
>>55545367
The us would have the same statistical rate of gun violence of Luxembourg without minority races.

I want you to think about that.
>>
Why do you fags keep replying to gungrabber b8 threads?

It always plays out the same way, OP paraphrases something they read on HuffPoo or some comedian, /pol/ floods the thread with statistics, thread tailspins as OP abandons thread or resort to meta arguments and shitposting.

Srsly, we have nothing to prove to the gun control crowd.
>>
>>55546783
He's right. OP is long gone, looks like.
>>
>>55546737
Stop being a retard.

I'm not talking about gun control, I am talking about the infographic.

It is a terrible inforgraphic because it is almost a textbook example of a false dichotomy. "You don't want total unrestricted gun ownership? Then you must want to ban everything!"

It's just plain stupid, and yet it gets posted every thread by the fucktards who somehow think spamming the same decades-old pictures (literally) every God damn time is a new or insightful or useful take on the situation - and it gets defended by people who can't see past their dumbshit politics to realise that sometimes the arguments that your own "side" puts forward are also bad arguments.
>>
>>55545367
Opinion discarded.
I responded/10
>>
>>55546783
I see these threads as a ritual for /pol/ to repost the graphs and statistics. It's important for newcomers to learn these things, since the MSM just lies constantly.
>>
File: ricol over under.jpg (50 KB, 1024x680) Image search: [Google]
ricol over under.jpg
50 KB, 1024x680
>>55546679

I am looking at a Ricol over/under next. They look like a lot of fun.

>Canada's gunlaw seem to be mostly focused on gun transportation, not ownership.

Only for restricted firearms.

You can drive around with a shotgun or other non-restricted sitting on the passenger seat of your truck. The only law is that it has to be unloaded (only a restricted firearm needs a case/trigger lcok during transport). Technically you can open carry that same shotgun or even ride a bike with a Tavor slung over your shoulder, but this isn't wise to do. You will get stopped and yelled at by the police even though it is technically legal.
>>
>>55546727

Ya. We got plenty of white trash here. But I would take em over the mudshits any day.

I just love hearing about those mudshits shooting place in downtown toronto
>>
>>55545367

uhh duh derr herr uh my obama he didndu guns walkin im notta nig i uhh.. muh studies ! muh gun free zones my mass murder..mee me mee
That pretty much sums up your "Statistics"
>>
>>55545367

>implying fascism is bad
>>
>>55546858

Pretty much this. It's how I learned. Its how many others will learn, even if they aren't posting in these threads.
>>
>>55545367
Hmmm, I wonder WHY there hasn't been a need to fight against the government ...
>>
>>55546822
>"You don't want total unrestricted gun ownership? Then you must want to ban everything!"
Because in practice this is what happens. You make one small concession and a decade later you'll be looking at another, and then another, and then another until you have effective bans in place. Only in America, where gun-ownership is considered a constitutional right, was this process defeated. Despite over a century of lobbying by gun control supporters, and the gradual erosion of the 2nd amendment by their effort, gun owners have managed to reclaim most of their rights under the 2nd amendment in the 21st century.
>>
>>55546727

I heard about that I feel for ya, glad I live in based southwestern ontario
>>
>>55546822

>"You don't want total unrestricted gun ownership? Then you must want to ban everything!"

Except it says nothing of the sort dumb dumb.
>>
>>55545367
>your delusions do not trump my right to demand gun control

As a matter of fact they do.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
>>
File: 1443855323895.png (281 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1443855323895.png
281 KB, 960x960
>>55545367
But that is wrong, retard.
>>
File: toronto union station.jpg (54 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
toronto union station.jpg
54 KB, 640x480
>>55546877
>shooting place in downtown toronto

Union Station (the transit hub) in Toronto has a very nice gun range in it.

The city council learned that Canadians were legally bringing their handguns into the biggest train station in the country and this caused a moral panic. A few years back a black 8 year old was killed by another culturally enriched afro-carribean out in some shithole ghetto, and the city decided "we have to close this gun range because an unrelated black child died somewhere else".

It used to be Toronto's best kept secret but it was closed out of sympathy for a murdered child 20 miles away.
>>
>>55545367

>paranoid fantasias

Governments going corrupt and broken and corporations getting out of hand is something humanity has an shockingly rich history in that to think it's simple paranoia is idiotic. The largest army during the formation of the U.S was owned by a private company.

I don't know how you can sit there so smug yet so ignorant of everything around you and everyone that came before you.
>>
File: 1431928469185.jpg (3 KB, 120x117) Image search: [Google]
1431928469185.jpg
3 KB, 120x117
>>55546972
>in practice this is what happens
Slippery slope is also a fallacy.

>>55546991
It absolutely does. Did you even read it? Or did you just jump in because you thought somebody might have coughed in the direction of your sacred cow?

It is titled a gun control test, yet it only addresses gun bans. There are more kinds of control than just outright ban, and the infographic totally fails to address them. Despite this, it pretends that it has - you can see this in the title.

The entire infographic can be defeated by simply saying "I don't want to ban guns, but I think that we should have background checks on new owners." Regardless of whether or not you or I agree with that statement, it is a defensible third option that the so-called "gun control test" fails totally to respond to.

It's a hunk of shit and people need to stop posting it.
>>
>>55547153

The University of Toronto also had a handgun range. Like Union Station it was also closed down in 2012 because of white guilt over black-on-black crime.

Only law abiding gun owners used this facilties and there was never a single incident or concern from those guns coming and going on campus or at the train station.

This was the equivalent of a city closing down the Porsche dealership because a drunk Indian stole a 1987 ford taurus and crashed it in a street race. But that is Toronto for you.
>>
>>55547366

Unless the sale is person to person there already are background checks you dipshit.

How about you stop sperging out over a single image? No one on the left is asking for intelligent gun control laws, they're asking for gun bans, so it is valid.

And I'm not an Indian you assturd.
>>
File: sogoodian.jpg (73 KB, 500x368) Image search: [Google]
sogoodian.jpg
73 KB, 500x368
>>55545807
But anon these numbers are wrong....

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_violence_in_the_United_States_by_state

Please refer yourself to DC and Maryland as well as the states listed
>>
>>55547565
Where are all these politicians trying to ban guns? Can you link me to one?
>>
>>55545367
Haha fuck that you c.uck
>>
>>55545465
Only liberals will.

"MENTAL HEALTH ISN'T THE PROBLEM IT'S THE GUNS"
>>
>>55547679

Did I say politicians?
>>
File: 1443374728352.gif (68 KB, 94x109) Image search: [Google]
1443374728352.gif
68 KB, 94x109
>>55547565
>No one on the left is asking for intelligent gun control laws, they're asking for gun bans, so it is valid.
Yes, the crazy ramblings of a few nutbag extremists totally justifies the slippery slope fallacy.

Oh wait no it doesn't because slippery slope is always a fallacy. Unless you can prove that action A always leads to Action B then it's always a fucking fallacy. Even if somebody wants to do both A and B the slippery slope fallacy still fucking exists because to not be a fallacy A must always cause B.

Look around the world today. Point to a single Western country with a total gun ban. You can't.

It's a fucking fallacy.

>Unless the sale is person to person there already are background checks you dipshit.
I don't fucking care.

It was an example.

Whatever. You are obviously incapable of checking your politics at the door and considering things impartially. I don't know why I wasted my fucking time.

Enjoy reposting the same image over and over and over again and wondering why people are still voting for gun control.

Protip: it's because the gun community is full of anti-social or out-of-touch autists who fail in every conceivable way to make their hobby interesting or attractive to prospective new recruits, and who are incapable of designing a coherent, logical, and above all convincing platform to argue their case, and that is why it shrinks every year in Australia.

The death of guns in Australia is nobody's fault but the gun owners. They failed to defend their interests and grow their market and they got what they deserve.
>>
File: 1447294704343.jpg (239 KB, 1402x408) Image search: [Google]
1447294704343.jpg
239 KB, 1402x408
>>55545367
>>
>>55545807
>gun deaths

Fuck you, you disengenuous cunt. How about the gun MURDER statistics? I'm not concerned for how many bad guys got BTFO by gun owners.
>>
File: fbi_murder_by_weapon_2013.jpg (68 KB, 937x824) Image search: [Google]
fbi_murder_by_weapon_2013.jpg
68 KB, 937x824
>>55545367

The murder rate is half of what it was twenty years ago and violent crime is nearing record lows. All while we've doubled the number of guns in circulation.

Do you retards actually believe that spewing lies a child can debunk on their phone is a winning strategy?
>>
>>55547756

Gun ownership in Australia consistently rises, I'm starting to think you're autistic.
>>
>>55546868

Got a link to a place that sells these?
>>
>>55547756

It stops being a fallacy when it is literally what is happening.
>>
File: 1435985433548.jpg (67 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
1435985433548.jpg
67 KB, 620x412
>>55547774
>>
>>55545588

>am resident of Athens
>moved here as child
>have learned from people who experienced the Battle of Athens firsthand including one mega-redpilled nigger who was a boy on the railroad tracks when it went down
>the only reason no one died is sheer luck and the fact that post depression era men were hard as nails
>DYNAMITE WAS BEING CHUCKED LEFT AND RIGHT LIKE A 1980S VIDEOGAME POWERUP
>they cornered 100% of local law enforcement in the jail and then threw dynamite at it and then lit on fucking fire
>they looted the national guard armory of EVERYTHING and then SHOT IT AT THE JAIL
>a few 1911s and thompsons and m1 carbines were returned to the armory
>still missing since 1946: shitload of thompson smgs, BARs, M2s, 1919s, FUCKING MORTARS, and supposedly a bazooka
>they shot the bazooka at the jail too
>the local corrupt political machine that they were trying to exterminate said fuck this shit and moved outside of town to run a used car dealership in 1947
>>
>>55547983

>corrupt politicians
>flee and open a used car dealership

It's like poetry.
>>
File: dsc_0385.jpg (153 KB, 700x355) Image search: [Google]
dsc_0385.jpg
153 KB, 700x355
>>55547923

https://www.corwin-arms.com/catalogue/firearms

They have pic related backpacker shotguns on sale for $157 right now.

They are only a single shot, but they fold up nicely and are handy if you ride horseback or go hiking a lot and want a gun for fun and/or bear defense.
>>
>>55547983

and before you ask "why," my parents were fucking stupid and now i've got real estate holdings here and just kek my shit up bro
>>
File: ss+(2015-11-13+at+04.13.57).png (5 KB, 415x125) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-11-13+at+04.13.57).png
5 KB, 415x125
>>55547890
>Gun ownership in Australia consistently rises
No it does not. The number of guns rises, but it's more guns owned by fewer people. It is - at best - steady.

>>55547932
No it does not. It is always a fallacy.

If a large number of people want A and B, and they can get A, then they can probably also get B. But this doesn't mean that A causes B.

It is always a slippery slope unless A causes B.

It's a fallacy.
>>
>>55545367
Too many niggers in the u.s.
Guns cause crime
When theres lots of crime reguler people need guns
>>
>>55545615
The Old Issue
by Rudyard Kipling
October 9th, 1899
“Here is nothing new nor aught unproven,” say Donald Trump,
“Many feet have worn it and the road is old indeed.
“It is the King—the King we schooled aforetime !”
(Trump in the marshes—in the eyot at Runnymede!)
“Here is neither haste, nor hate, nor anger,” peals the Trump,
“Pardon for his penitence or pity for his fall.
“It is the King!”—Donald Trump—
(Trump rounds the scaffold at the dawning by Whitehall!)
. . . . .
“He hath veiled the Crown and hid the Sceptre,” warns the Trump,
“He hath changed the fashion of the lies that cloak his will.
“Hard die the Kings—ah hard—dooms hard!” declares the Trump,
Trump is at the gang-plank where the brawling troop-decks fill!
Ancient and Unstumpablee, abide—abide the Trump!
Once again the Trump, for the shuddering ground-swell brings
Clamour over ocean of the harsh, pursuing Trump—
Donald Trump of the Vanguard that have sworn no truce with Kings!
>>
>>55548028
that's beautiful
>>
>>55548050

Nah bruv. When people want a gun ban fight for a small slice of it because they can't win all at once, it stops being a fallacy.

I can never tell if you people, and I use the term people loosely, are utterly fucking deluded or just retarded.
>>
>>55545367

>dont join a gang
>dont hang out with people in a gang
>dont piss off your significant other enough to wear they want to murder you in cold blood
>dont be a fucking moron around police

there, now you never have to worry about guns
>>
>>55548103
lulz
>>
>>55548114
>When people want a gun ban fight for a small slice of it because they can't win all at once, it stops being a fallacy.
No it does not.

"a slippery slope is a logical device in which a person asserts that some event must inevitably follow from another without any rational argument or demonstrable mechanism for the inevitability of the event in question"
Note that inevitable does not mean probable, it means literally inevitable.
>>
>>55548104

They are cheap turkish shotguns, nothign special, but they are very reliable.

I have one with a synthetic stock. For the price ($150 to $200) they are a really good value and a lot of fun to shoot and they are obviously non-resticted. They come with a couple of chokes.

When I bought mine it came with a screw in threaded barrel extension for rifled slugs as well.
>>
>>55548296

OP literally started the thread advocating a gun ban.

Are Australians physically incapable of not shit posting?
>>
File: fedhadeafhga.gif (2 MB, 331x197) Image search: [Google]
fedhadeafhga.gif
2 MB, 331x197
>>55545477
>>
>>55545367
statistics also show the more niggers a society has the more crime... america and most of the western world dont have a gun problem, they have a nigger problem...
>>
>>55548414
Are you incapable of rational thought? Are you even a human fucking being?

The fact that a person wants both A and B, and that the person can probably get A - and therefore probably get B as well - does not mean that B inevitably follows A.

You are a fucking spastic.
>>
>>55548303
>They are cheap turkish shotguns, nothign special, but they are very reliable.

And also prove a core problem of gun control.

Guns like that are so simple to make, if you ban them, you'll have people making their own, just like you have now with drugs and had before with alcohol.

You can't ban things that people can make by themselves!
>>
>>55545367
So that when the liberal pigs push us enough we'll be ready.
>>
File: ausfalia.png (85 KB, 361x333) Image search: [Google]
ausfalia.png
85 KB, 361x333
>>55548510
>>
>>55545367
no it doesn't
>>
File: Z0eh4SD.gif (996 KB, 473x205) Image search: [Google]
Z0eh4SD.gif
996 KB, 473x205
>>55545367
You've got a right to demand whatever the hell you want. Doesn't mean you're going to get it.
>>
>>55545883
I'd fuck gun-control-chan.
>>
>>55545367

Howbout instead of outlawing guns, we outlaw shooting people. Then nobody will do it. Right?
>>
>>55548808
yea that'll work

oh wait
>>
>>55548537

The funny thing is Corwin arms has these guns designed and produced in small batches exclusive to their store. They are not a big company and sell out fast. Several months later they roll out a new shotgun, or a gen 2 with significant changes from the ones they sold 6 months earlier.

They have a custom guns designed and built in turkey, shipped over the ocean, and still retail for $157 (with healthy markup) and still include accessories and a nice walnut stock. They sell out in a month, design a new gun, and repeat.

The factory and the retailer are still making money off it for them to keep at it, and keep offering new designs every few months. How much of that $57 is profit for both the factory and the retailer? It is mind boggling what the actual cost is.
>>
>>55548586
You're just retarded and can't comprehend Philosophy 101
>>
>>55545367
No it doesn't, you fucking cum guzzler.
>>
>>55545367
the image is absolutely right

appropriate and reasonable public health policies involve reforms to education, jobs, market legislation, community support, mental health support, health support, to reform the public of America to something resembling Switzerland where citizens are more sane.

Not gun control though.
>>
>>55545367
Killing boot lickers like yourself you spineless faggot
>>
>>55549094

It's logic, actually.

You'll learn about it when you get to college. Or not since you'll probably major in african basket weaving.
>>
File: 1253896282824.jpg (3 KB, 126x121) Image search: [Google]
1253896282824.jpg
3 KB, 126x121
>>55545638
ok these verses are fucking scary.

>1899

fuckk
>>
>>55545367

"my rights to demand appropriate and reasonable public health policies"

lmfao nigga what that isn't a right, but guess what: me owning a gun is

stupid fucking liberals blew themselves out
>>
>>55549204
Do you need lotion for your hurt butt. You were, strictly speaking, wrong; though the Aussie was being rather pedantic
>>
File: texas.jpg (32 KB, 586x439) Image search: [Google]
texas.jpg
32 KB, 586x439
they use "public health" as a sly way to claim that guns should be regulated. bitch, they are regulated. ever heard of the legal system? if you shoot someone you are in deep shit!!!
>>
File: rtc2015.gif (83 KB, 676x509) Image search: [Google]
rtc2015.gif
83 KB, 676x509
>>55549314

Why are you attempting to clutter up this thread with nonsense about logical fallacies?

OP started the thread advocating a gun ban. Support for steps leading to that goal aren't a slippery slope, they are points on a line leading to the eventual goal.

You guys really are terrible at this.

No wonder you're losing.
>>
File: 1439439009350.png (194 KB, 293x397) Image search: [Google]
1439439009350.png
194 KB, 293x397
>>55545367

Shut up, faggot. Go suck some more Jew cock.
>>
>>55549521
It's not nonsense. It's how to make a convincing argument that people who can rub two brain cells together won't roll their eyes at.

Just because your conclusions might be correct does not mean you got there correctly.

>Support for steps leading to that goal aren't a slippery slope, they are points on a line leading to the eventual goal.

That's well and good. But it does not logically follow; the individual with whom you are arguing might merely want Germany-tier gun control rather than a total ban of civilian firearms ownership.
>>
>>55550028

OP literally opened by advocating a gun ban.

You have absolutely no fucking argument here.

Why do gun grabbers think that pretending to be retarded is a good way to convince people to support their position?
>>
File: 1444707803904.jpg (23 KB, 295x290) Image search: [Google]
1444707803904.jpg
23 KB, 295x290
OP is a faggot.
>>
>>55545518
NOT
>>
File: 1444072330744.png (131 KB, 600x829) Image search: [Google]
1444072330744.png
131 KB, 600x829
>>55545807
>So racism is the answer now to the gun problem? really?
No, but you have to look at crime from racial issue rather than a gun issue. The largest gun owning demographic is middle-age white men living in rural areas while most crime is done by young black men in urban cities

There's no correlation between homicides and gun ownership by US states. pic related.
>>
>>55545367

The reason for owning a gun? To fling projectiles at 2000+fps at whatever the fuck I want.
>>
>>55547756
Do you want a banana?
>>
In this country in 2011:

1. There was 12,664 homocides. 6220 were by handguns, 323 were by rifles, 356 were by shotguns, 97 were by all other firearms combined. By contrast, 1694 were by sharp objects, 496 were by blunt objects, and 728 were by "personal weapons" that is, just beating people to death with your bare hands. More people are beaten to death then die to shotguns and rifles combined in this country each year.

2. There were 135,557 accidental deaths. 600 were firearm related.

3. There were 41,449 suicides. 21,175 were firearm related.

These are the facts stripped of propaganda. Based on them were can infer.

1. Any gun control argument based on the strength of the firearm can be completely dismissed without argument. Handguns are the weapon of crime, machine guns are not. Life is not a cartoon, people do not rob stores with tanks.

2. Any appeal to accidents can be thrown out on the grounds of irrelevancy.

Therefore the only positions left for the gun control advocate is to claim that suicides being made easier by firearms is a good reason to limit our liberty, or that small arms should be banned. Of course, small arms are used hilariously more often in self defense then in crime, so banning them would lead to a net rise in the crime rate, as happened in Australia, as happened in the United Kingdom.

That or they can continue to grandstand on the bodies of dead children and feign moral superiority. I think we know which one they'll do.

Citations:
https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-8

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/accidental-injury.htm

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/suicide.htm
>>
Because hundreds of times as many people were killed by their own governments in the 20th century than by murderers that had guns.
>>
>>55545477
"Rights" are whatever they want. They have the "right" to free healthcare, a house, money, not being offended, etc.
>>
File: IMG_0343.jpg (108 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0343.jpg
108 KB, 960x540
>>55545807
Just remember gun free zones work.
>>
>>55550098
I'm not arguing about that. Furthermore, I love guns and own several.

You were just making a bad argument.
>>
File: OPsBullshit.png (660 KB, 752x656) Image search: [Google]
OPsBullshit.png
660 KB, 752x656
>>55545367
>>
File: Nigga_Please.jpg (141 KB, 950x593) Image search: [Google]
Nigga_Please.jpg
141 KB, 950x593
>>55545367
>do not trump my rights to demand appropriate and reasonable public health policies to stop gun violence.

Atually second amendment trumps all that bullshit you just said.
Second amendment literally trumps all that other shit.

Get fucked commies.
>>
>>55545367
Shall not be infringed. If these regressives want to take away guns they should start with the illegal ones in inner cities and going across the borders, but that doesnt fit into their agenda of minorities being victims of everything.
>>
Guns are primarily for self defense.
>>
File: ban-plastic-knives1.jpg (54 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
ban-plastic-knives1.jpg
54 KB, 500x667
>>55545367

Statistics have shown that more guns in a country correlates with more gun crime.

It does not correlate with crime.

There are many, many countries in the world that have a higher murder rate and higher crime rate than the US. The UK has one of the highest violent crime rates in the world and it's mostly because their police don't have the tools to do shit
>>
>>55545465

The gun grabbers themselves shut down the mental health facilities during the Carter Administration, because their treatments were "inhumane."

They want the mentally ill to run amok, so they have an excuse to take all the guns away.
>>
File: delta-bobtail-left-full-hi.jpg (3 MB, 3008x2000) Image search: [Google]
delta-bobtail-left-full-hi.jpg
3 MB, 3008x2000
>>55545367
>Statistics constantly show

Because fuck your statistics.
>>
File: GUNS-superJumbo.jpg (384 KB, 2048x1280) Image search: [Google]
GUNS-superJumbo.jpg
384 KB, 2048x1280
Meanwhile, in America...

NICS background checks:
June = 1.5 Million - New Record
July = 1.6 Million - New Record
Augest = 1.7 Million - New Record
September = 1.8 Million - New Record
October = 1.98 million - New Record
>>
File: 001.jpg (173 KB, 599x599) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
173 KB, 599x599
OP is a weak troll after (you)s, deny him his food and give me your (you)s instead.
>>
>>55551872
Holy fuck 2 MILLION last month.

>MFW American
>>
File: 1446611686114.jpg (342 KB, 1600x877) Image search: [Google]
1446611686114.jpg
342 KB, 1600x877
>>55552216

A lot of women are buying guns now.
>>
File: image.jpg (137 KB, 463x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137 KB, 463x640
Would someone be kind enough to post those mock Brady Campaign posters? The ones that tell you to take a beating or rape? Thanks.
>>
>>55545367
Because retards like you exist.
>>
>>55553276

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=brady+campaign+posters

It's hard to tell the real ones from the mocking ones...
>>
Guns rights exist to make sure the people have a recourse to turn to when government fails to comply with what they say are their responsibilities. When https://youtu.be/44vzMNG2fZc happens lets see if you still feel teh same way.
>>
File: 1429860156757.jpg (31 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
1429860156757.jpg
31 KB, 456x320
>>55545367
>Want to own firearms
>Been 136'd 3 times
JUST
>>
>>55555852

why
>>
>>55555911
Many years ago i was a homeless junkie. Homeless junkies do crazy things.
>>
File: john.jpg (102 KB, 584x591) Image search: [Google]
john.jpg
102 KB, 584x591
>>55545367
I agree.
Guns should already be banned.
Like, we have police for a reason.
>>
>>55545588
>fight tyranny with mob rule
>set up own tyranny
>>
>>55545598
>shill

who the fuck for? learn the meaning of the term motherfucker.
>>
File: 1445791258963.jpg (234 KB, 624x468) Image search: [Google]
1445791258963.jpg
234 KB, 624x468
>>55556073
Oliver's right about there needing to be change in the regulation though. Laws need to be loosened.

>mfw they have been getting looser on guns for the past 20-30 years
>>
>>55555087
Have fun taking down a fucking tank with your AR-15 you goddamn child
>>
File: 1446694462292.png (58 KB, 393x255) Image search: [Google]
1446694462292.png
58 KB, 393x255
>2015
>owning a gun
I mean come on.
>>
File: 1447023147516.png (310 KB, 822x462) Image search: [Google]
1447023147516.png
310 KB, 822x462
>>
>>55556153
The only goddamn child here is you who thinks tanks run on fucking magic. You don't need AT munitions to take down a tank, or air defense to ground a plane. You sabotage the infrastructure required to keep it running, whether it's ammunition, fuel, maintenance, hangars, runways, your pick.
>>
>>55545367
I support the American right to sovereignty.
In other words, I think freedom should be as absolute as possible.
>>
>>55556073
>Have to take our shoes off at the airport
Kek seriously America? All this on top of being literally raped, being irradiated, supplying blood and semen samples and 7 copies of your dental records for the background check?
>>
>>55546523
that'd be 700 children dead
that's still more than guns cause
>>
>>55556154

I have 7 guns :)
>>
File: tnqcmk13xlc1r83d7lo1_500.gif (481 KB, 444x236) Image search: [Google]
tnqcmk13xlc1r83d7lo1_500.gif
481 KB, 444x236
>>55556305
Let me guess you live in Virginia.
>>
>>55556351
Shit, I forgot what year it was
>>
Fuck off. I have Mormons as goddamn neighbors and I don't want to live unarmed amongst a bunch of shifty dishonest cultists.
>>
File: 1446695864326.jpg (86 KB, 1198x687) Image search: [Google]
1446695864326.jpg
86 KB, 1198x687
>>55556380
>>
>>55556351

Wrong. guess again.
>>
File: 14370296749.jpg (50 KB, 632x536) Image search: [Google]
14370296749.jpg
50 KB, 632x536
>>55556402
ey thx m8
>>
I'm scared of nigs raping my family. Would never carry in public though.
>>
File: 1446982948076.png (660 KB, 592x830) Image search: [Google]
1446982948076.png
660 KB, 592x830
>>55556403
I dunno... Ohio? Texas?
>>
>>55556393

Be careful of those nuts!

The militia, officially called the Nauvoo Legion, was composed of Utah's Mormon settlers (members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, or the LDS Church). Intending to give the appearance of Native American aggression, their plan was to arm some Southern Paiute Native Americans and persuade them to join with a larger party of their own militiamen—disguised as Native Americans—in an attack.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_Meadows_massacre
>>
>>55556153
Ah the old you can't shoot down fighter jets with a rifle argument. I'd like to see the army's willingness to go up against their own people.
Also Syrian and Libyan rebels started off with mostly infantry combat and they didn't have much trouble turning the place into a full blown battle ground.
>>
>>55548185

Fuck off commie
>>
>>55545367
if you lose the guns the government will do whatever the fuck they want. it happened here.
i can't get buy a gun for safety because some agoraphobic has paranoid fantasies about everyone with guns shooting at eachother and everyone else.
and i need a gun for safety. if some junkie invades my home armed with a crowbar, knife or gun i'm not going to call the cops and wait for them to show up in swat gear one hour after the invader left or try to jump him with nothing but my fists.
>>
File: GUN-CONTROL.jpg (59 KB, 554x346) Image search: [Google]
GUN-CONTROL.jpg
59 KB, 554x346
>>55556439

So are you like one of those people that believe that the government, police, etc. will keep you safe? I assume if you do get killed in a robbery you just blow if off to the will of God or something.
>>
>>55545367

I take it you want me unarmed to take advantage of the situation?
>>
Because why the fuck not. Governments have nuclear weapons for fuck sake. If public shootings are an issue carry a gun and sit with your back to the wall and watch the entrance. Why not just put armed guards everywhere. Decrease unemployment. Veterens maybe.
>>
File: 1447022201283.gif (217 KB, 500x341) Image search: [Google]
1447022201283.gif
217 KB, 500x341
>>55556768
Nah mate.
I am a Nationalist. I am anti-immigration and for small Government and gun rights for all (or atleast Whites).
Sadly enough I live in NYC so no guns.
Can't even kill myself if I want. :(

I am planning to move soon either to Alaska or Maine (I love the cold).
>>
>>55556768
add europe there.
>took guns away from it citizens and completely annihilated their populations
>>
FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS
>>
File: DSC00067.jpg (163 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
DSC00067.jpg
163 KB, 1024x768
>>55556884

Well at least NYC has like 35000 cops so you are as safe as you can be in a no-gunz police state. You will find most normal places don't give a shit about guns really. When the police are an hour away then everyone has guns. Cold places tend to have very few non-whites too but Alaska has the natives.
>>
>>55553543
>Bing search
How's it hanging Mr. Gates? Good to see you on /pol/
>>
File: pengbrew_160x160.png (6 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
pengbrew_160x160.png
6 KB, 160x160
>>55557084

:)
>>
>>55557073
Honestly though I have been pretty depressed the last year or two even since I broke up with my long time partner.

I have grown tired of living and having a way out would be comforting.
That is why having a gun would be nice.

Also I think being in a more rural place might help calm my soul. The city is so hectic.
>>
>>55545807
>gun death rates

STOP THIS FUCKING MEME
>>
>>55545367
successful bait, ill give you that much. otherwise, you're beyond fucking retarded OP. were you born with too many chromosomes to think it through rationally?
>>
File: 1427112759289.jpg (83 KB, 710x698) Image search: [Google]
1427112759289.jpg
83 KB, 710x698
>>55557264

Sorry to hear you are not feeling well. Maybe take up guns. They are hella fun and you do tend to find pretty normal like minded people.

I think main would be better than Alaska. Alaska really is pretty wild and untamed.
>>
>>55557444
>I think main would be better than Alaska. Alaska really is pretty wild and untamed.

True.
When I was younger I spent some time in a town up in Maine and it seemed pretty nice.

Though the idea of living "off the grid" and being super self reliant in Alaska sounds nice in its own ways also though I probably underestimate how hard it would be to adjust to that old style living.
I have lived a pretty coddled life in terms of living conditions.
>>
>>55545367
what is Switzerland, the thread.
>>
>>55551630
>still using that image

You fucking retard that's an American store. It's supposed to demonstrate that USA also has restrictions on knife sales , not just the UK like the may may goes
>>
>>55557532

Problem with living out there in Alaska is if anything goes wrong you pretty much die. Get on that radio and see if they can get a helicopter to you in the morning... You have to be a really tough SOB to live like that.
>>
>>55557612
>You fucking retard that's an American store.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_dollar
>>
Statistics actually show just the opposite. Switzerland is an extreme example.

>Switzerland has no niggers and lots of guns
>safe sone
>America has lots of niggers
>gun deaths everywhere
COINCIDENCE?
>>
>>55557742
What makes you think it's Australian? There's nothing to prove it's not from USA.

Also you guys need to stop pretending USA is some rugged wasteland of the west, one man and his revolver. You have laws against selling knives, combat knives, to children.
>>
>>55551630
>>55557612

Australia's knife laws are sort of interesting...

https://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100317215402AAXM5a1
>>
>>55545367
You have every right to speak your demands. And we have the right to deny them. The will of the mob is not a reasoned argument, which is exactly why gun ownership by individual is necessary.
>>
>>55551630
>The UK has one of the highest violent crime rates in the world and it's mostly because their police don't have the tools to do shit

Why do retards on this board keep posting this meme? The UK does not have a high violent crime rate, and doesn't even feature in the top five most violent in Europe.

Just think about what you're saying here. You actually, unironically believe that the BRITAIN is more violent and dangerous than Ukraine, Detroit, Russia, Brazil?

Think about what you're saying before you post. If you're one of those retards that actually think USA has lower violent crime than European countries, then you legitimately need to check your sources.
>>
File: PB130023.png (918 KB, 1024x692) Image search: [Google]
PB130023.png
918 KB, 1024x692
>>55557967
>Also you guys need to stop pretending USA is some rugged wasteland of the west, one man and his revolver.

Hmmmmm... What am I allowed to have that the ranting guy from Denmark is not allowed to have.........
>>
File: __murica_by_gameover89-d5jsub4.png (311 KB, 619x472) Image search: [Google]
__murica_by_gameover89-d5jsub4.png
311 KB, 619x472
>>55546060
>implying AR-15 is a good weapon for protection

Jesus Christ you ameritards are such bitches of weapon industry's marketing. Go consumerism!11
>>
What is the point in free speech? The rate of hate speech raises if free speech is allowed. I think we should just ban it altogether making a list of derogatory biggot terms that should never be used because it hurts others.

What is the point of voting? The rate of stupid candidates being elected raises when you allow people to vote. Why not just have a totalitarian government?

What is the point of allowing citizens to use the internet? Everything worthwhile can be known using a government approved textbook. Contact can be made using a government approved postal service or telephone line.
BTW, what is the point of privacy? Why shouldn't the government be allowed to listen to your phone calls to determine if you are doing something illegal?

What is the whole point of rights? Why bother about RIGHTS when the really really important is your NEEDS!!!!!11! Why shouldn't the government be the sole owner of the means of exert force? Why should a citizen have the right of defending himself or his property? A human life is worth more than the fact that your daughter would be otherwise raped, your son beat up to an inch of his life (but he would still be alive!) and your stuff stolen by a criminal at gunpoint but at least you are not a criminal that killed in self defense, right? We can just give your family psychological therapy afterwards, no need to hurt no one.
>>
File: 1443824137988.png (371 KB, 476x356) Image search: [Google]
1443824137988.png
371 KB, 476x356
>>55558366

Ar-15's are fairly cheap and super easy to get here.
>>
>>55558366
Its better than the heavy to carry and inaccurate 7.62x39.
>>
File: 1447386653558.jpg (69 KB, 780x785) Image search: [Google]
1447386653558.jpg
69 KB, 780x785
>>55545367
>>
File: Henry-AR7-US-Survival-Rifle.jpg (80 KB, 926x520) Image search: [Google]
Henry-AR7-US-Survival-Rifle.jpg
80 KB, 926x520
>>55548028
I prefer this.
>>
File: 1444710051508.jpg (63 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1444710051508.jpg
63 KB, 640x480
>>55558680

There really are no bad guns you know. Any gun is fine to go shopping with :D

I will tell you that I have never seen anyone carrying an AK or AR in the grocery store though. But they could if they wanted to.
>>
>>55558614
>>55558680

That's all nice and everything, but rifles are hardly defensive weapons.
>>
>>55545418
Crime is best correlated with blacks owning a gun.
>>
>>55558931
No. Countries like Honduras, Columbia, Nicaragua all have rather low gun ownership and are some of the most dangerous countries in the world.
>>
>>55545367
>the police are power hungry, abusive, and corrupt
>and only they should have guns
>>
File: 1434859390894.gif (1 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1434859390894.gif
1 MB, 400x225
>>55558838

Offense and defense depends on which side you are on. Any gun can be used for either. For home defense I do prefer handguns but I do have the .223 handy in case things go real bad. I really don't like the shotguns but mine or full size and not tackticool for inside the house.

The most important thing in an emergency is to use a gun you know very well and trust no matter the type
>>
File: 1444764149113.gif (312 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1444764149113.gif
312 KB, 480x360
>>55559154
>sleeping at night
>have bad dream
>bang head against headboard
>gun comes down and kills me
>mfw
>>
>>55559093
>Crime is best correlated with blacks owning a weapon.
Semantics
>>
File: 1422593758320.jpg (620 KB, 1115x1600) Image search: [Google]
1422593758320.jpg
620 KB, 1115x1600
>>55559501

Yes you do have to think about a lot of things when you have guns. If you have wild nightmares you probably don't want to have a loaded gun under your pillow. Just like when you have a gun in you car you have to think about that big rollover accident and if your gun is going to go rattling around in there with you. But you will find people that own guns are usually very very careful and think those things through.
>>
>>55559889
the real trick is people learning about the dangers while young.
my dad had guns lying around everywhere when i was a kid. there where no accidents because they weren't loaded plus me and my brother was told to treat every gun like a loaded gun that will go off at any time for no reason at all so we didn't fuck around and point guns at anything we didn't want to risk shooting.
it was mostly bolt action rifles so dad just removed the bolt to completely remove the risk of us fucking around and accidently shooting shit.
there was however bullets everywhere. under the sofa, under the TV, on top of the TV, in the couch cushions, the drawer we kept cutlery, under my bed and, my personal favorite, inside the toilet cistern.
>>
File: gun murder rate.png (14 KB, 417x395) Image search: [Google]
gun murder rate.png
14 KB, 417x395
>>55545367

Lies. Pure lies.

Statistics do not show crime increase at all.
>>
>rights
>public health policies
No such rights exist. You do, however, have a right to life and, by extension, a right to self defense.
>>
>>55545367
>the rest of the American people

You and what army?
>>
>>55563014
>USAF
>0.42% of the US population

wow, very rest, meny american
>>
File: stategunlaws.png (648 KB, 1202x759) Image search: [Google]
stategunlaws.png
648 KB, 1202x759
>>55545367
And yet our crime is going down nationwide, except for in the areas with stricter gun control laws or higher percentages of blacks.
>>
File: table43a_rates_heatmap.png (172 KB, 1338x1016) Image search: [Google]
table43a_rates_heatmap.png
172 KB, 1338x1016
>>55557749
>COINCIDENCE?
nope
>>
>>55545479
At least someone understands.
>>
>>55545367

>Leftist minority pretending to speak for the white majority again

welp
>>
>CNRFSC and CRFSC this weekend

Hope I pass with flying colours.
>>
>>55545367
>paranoid fantasies

Where do cops, judges, bankers, etc. live?

They live in houses in neighborhoods.

Which means they can EASILY be slaughtered with guns.

Therefore, guns are cool as shit & we should each own several, along w/ TONS of ammo.
>>
>>55545807
>gun death rate per 100,000
exactly the same as
>people who drive cars get in more car accidents than people who don't
>>
>>55556073
He should be pointing out how ridiculous it is that we have to do that after one time
not using it against guns
>>
>>55545367
Statistics show? You're full of shit.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 83

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.