[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /pol/. I have a few questions to ask you. Why do you dislike
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1445981779410.jpg (28 KB, 493x495) Image search: [Google]
1445981779410.jpg
28 KB, 493x495
Hey /pol/. I have a few questions to ask you. Why do you dislike jews so much? I don't understand your thought process, I've lived in a predominantly jewish area for a good portion of my life and they're all nice and friendly people. The community was really conservative and peaceful. Why do you guys hate them so much?
Is it all of them or just a select few? And even then why do you talk about them all as evil?
>>
A lot of people here are unable to distinguish between regular jews and cancerous political liberal jews
>>
>>55544676
I'm a jew lover and I don't care who knows it.
>>
i dont know why anyone would hate america's greatest ally op. its another shoah for sure
>>
I dislike the policies of Zionist Jews, but most Jews are great people.
>>
>>55544911
Funny, those are the ones I do like
The liberal ones are cancerous
>>
>>55544971
Zionist jews are the ones that are liberal cancer as far as I know you fucking spiral.
>>
>>55545050
What do you think "zionist" means?
>>
>>55545098
Kikes that support the state of Isreal.
>>
File: image.jpg (868 KB, 1712x1338) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
868 KB, 1712x1338
>>55544676
Jewish cultural Marxists in media and politics that keep pushing a liberal agenda
>>
>>55545230
As they should. Republicans are zionist not Liberals.
>>
>>55544676
They stick with their own race and hire their own. They're a very close knit group of people. That sentiment blinds them morally. The Jewish people don't care for national pride. They are not American but Jews first and foremost. They have their own word for racism. They've blown their own genocide way out of proportion and used their media influence to shove it on everyone's faces constantly. I'm sure some anon will post a chart showing how few non-goy studio heads and media moguls there actually are. Have a dessenting opinion? You're an evil racist. How can you live with yourself knowing that 6 million died and you are literally Hitler. Whether they way they stick together and they way they put themselves first is nature, nurture or some other shit, most Jewish people have very common traits that are pretty hard to deny.

Look up a successful person's heritage. They're probably Jewish. You don't have to be antisemitic, just semitically aware. Jews are like the silly putty of races. Silly puddy can be a lot of fun, but keep that shit away from the carpets (i.e. money, power, ect).
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.