[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
STAGE 2 CLEARED; NOW TO STAGE 3 YOU FUCKS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 11
File: CGaO8cFUgAIvYIt.png orig.png (1 MB, 1920x1035) Image search: [Google]
CGaO8cFUgAIvYIt.png orig.png
1 MB, 1920x1035
Listen you insensitive sons of bitches.

This is a thread to make you aware of the world you are currently ignoring, the world that involves you having a GIRLFRIEND. This is where your life changes, form start to finish, the amount of love and affection you are missing out on is making you infertile and uncool. YOU NEED TO STOP THIS IMMEDIATELY.

WE HAVE REACHED A POINT OR RATHER A PUNCTUATION IN OUR LIVES WHERE OUR RACES ARE DYING AND OTHERS ARE BREEDING. A GIRLFRIEND IS THE ONLY WAY TO ACCOMPLISH THE MISSION YOU SO DESIRE!!!!!!

I am going to link you to a few helpful articles to affiliate the pussy eating process, but first off, lets go over some basics. I want you to stop stroking your dick so much and start doing introspective equations. When you are asked why you want to commit suicide, you will usually respond with: (a) "There is no point to living. I have nothing to look forward to." Racial objections play NO role whatsoever in this. The entire procedure of the acquisition of citizenship is not carried out much differently from admission to an automobile club, for instance. The man sends in his application, this is examined and passed upon, and one day it is brought to his attention by a handbill that now he has become a state citizen, and whoever is in the heavens and earth makes obeisance to allah only, willingly and unwillingly, and their shadows too at morn and eve.

Pour obtenir plus de details. Des restrictions s'appliquent. Envoyez port paye les piles usagees. L'emballage d'origine et le recu de caisse. Limite d'un envoi par residence.
>>
JIDF pls go
>>
ya that sounds great OP.

I cant wait to lose half my net worth and then pay a vagina tax every month while she is off fucking niggers and i never see my children again.

great idea
>>
i really need some cock~ ':3
>>
holy shit calm down dude
>don't need a girlfriend to continue the white race
>take the dildo out of your ass and chill out
>>
>>55544208
>>>/lgbtpol/
>>
File: 1391044943800.jpg (7 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
1391044943800.jpg
7 KB, 224x225
>>55544121
>Listen you insensitive sons of bitches.
>>
I'm in. Let's breed a new master race.
>>
>>55544121
What the fuck are you on about?
You stopped making sense after mentioning suicide.

What are stages 1 and 2?
>>
>>55544121

And how much free shit am I going to have to give you for that to happen, whore?

>implying men don't want women
>>
>>55544121
I have 6 children and I'm a virgin.
>>
>>55544427
YOU HAVE ALREADY ACHIEVED STAGE 1 AND 2 BY REACHING MATURITY ((((((((((((((((((YOU HAVE TO BE 18 OTO POST ON 4CHAN)))))))))))))))
>>
File: lugiardy3.jpg (255 KB, 772x946) Image search: [Google]
lugiardy3.jpg
255 KB, 772x946
>>55544380
Master Race Confirmed
>>
when i was in stage 2 i felt illoglcai and lost then i realized i was more than otherkin and trans i was in love with the HATRED of Smogg in the balforce... you think u knew bout the inflation ahhHAHAHHAHAHA u duditn know shit yu fucking liar
>>
File: uXfZOKr.jpg (19 KB, 371x291) Image search: [Google]
uXfZOKr.jpg
19 KB, 371x291
So glad we beat stage 2
>>
>>55544208
Aren't you missing out some trap threads while we men are discussing issues?
>>
>>55544494
Can I use a cheat code? I really don't care about playing.
>>
>>55544494
I wish jap moot would ban Israelis using American proxies.
>>
When Trump is president all of this will be solved.
>>
>>55544494
Where is this muff diving info you promised OP? I have a hooker spread out on my bed and the clock it ticking.
>>
OP what do we do :(
>>
>>55544158
Fuck off kike, whites need to be having 2-10 kids each
>>
File: 1447130473441.jpg (9 KB, 216x234) Image search: [Google]
1447130473441.jpg
9 KB, 216x234
>>55544121

>get a girlfriend

No.
>>
>>55544930
This is clearly a slide thread, OP is trying to get something important off the front page.
>>
>>55544121
G8 B8 senpai.
>>
>>55544121
==REDTEXT==
MGTOW IS THE SOLUTION
TO THE BITCH REVOLUTION
>>
>>55545033
HERE?!!!!!!!!!!!!
>here
**here?!**

... :7(

here.

This ain't 4+4chan, bro/sis. Go there, go to the eight. Go to full... you know. Chan.
>>
>>55545349
what lol
>>
>>55545526
Well, it's something I can't type...
let's see.
X=4+4
So you google "Xchan"
after replacing X with the value of X.
>>
>>55544607
We beat stage 2, we now are at stage 3, what OP didnt mention however, was that zhe was referring to cancer.
This thread is stage 3 cancer.
>>
File: 1388296670954.jpg (746 KB, 1000x1285) Image search: [Google]
1388296670954.jpg
746 KB, 1000x1285
>>55544121

Wanting a gf, or craving women in general (in such a fashion that you go out of your way to appease them), is automatic BETA mode.

Not only will you never get laid, it will cause you to be a kek and a fucking loser later and presently in life. Take it from all of your fathers who I am sure regretted every ounce of their marriage.

Women crave men. They don't want boyfriends. They want men. The only reason they want to be married is to showcase their worth in society (they are naturally appeasers, they don't crave independant accomplishment without approval of the tribe). So why would the biggest appeaser of all (her) want another appeaser (boyfriend) around all of the time? It's the same reason women have no friends - they must be the top 'appeaser'.

Deep down they know it is true. They seek attraction in 'taming the lion' - a man women want is inherently a liar, a cheat, a scoundrel, an asshole, thinks about no one but himself, cares nothing what they think, will not listen to advice, consistently does his own thing, only wants her around for certain things, etc... a boyfriend is rarely any of these qualities.
>>
>>55545766
Fuck off, cunt.

*FLICKS ECIG ASH ALL OVER THE CUNT*
>>
File: 1429139090922-2.jpg (84 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1429139090922-2.jpg
84 KB, 400x400
>>55544121
I've had four relationships in my life and been around more women than men.

Every one of them -every single one of them- is out to maximize the resources they extract from men while minimizing the effort they put into the relationship.

I haven't found a woman yet who would enter a relationship with a guy and treat him like an equal. Show any kind of weakness? You're fucked. Stop expending massive amounts of resources on her? You're fucked. She finds a man who she thinks will give her more resources than you are? You're fucked.

Women have reduced themselves to investments. They will not treat men like equal humans in a positive, nurturing relationship. You exist to expend resources on her.

Excuse me if I skip on such a shitty deal.
>>
>>55544121
>the world that involves you having a GIRLFRIEND
>the amount of love and affection you are missing out on is making you infertile and uncool
>uncool
They told you don't you ever come around here, don't wanna see your face you better disappear.
The fire's in their eyes and their words are very clear so beat it.
>>
>>55545636
I already know about it, lol. Not sure why you're telling me.
>>
>>55546105
HEY, MANCHILD! THIS AIN'T FACEBOOK.

Nobody asked for your fucking life story.
>
\/ Block
****click****
>>
File: 1429449870473-1.jpg (24 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1429449870473-1.jpg
24 KB, 500x500
>>55546276
Noooooo

Plz respond
>>
>>55546105
This. It's all about resources, women are resource based creatures. They aren't even romantic, men are. Its just all about the dollars.
>>
>>55546398
Yes. Are you familiar with MGTOW?
>>
>>55544323
>What are stages 1 and 2?
Rumia and Cirno
>>
>>55546715
MGTOW??????? WTF IS A MGTOW.
>>
>>55544121
THE ONLY WHITE PEOPLE IN MY CITY ARE OVER 50 FUCK OFF ALREADY. THE ONES MY AGE ARE ALL MALE.
>>
>>55547014
Men Going Their Own Way. It's kind of a thing... a MAN thing. Not a fag thing...
>>
>>55544121
Nope not worth the risk. Bringing a child into this world would be an act of cruelty.
>>
What's going on here?
>>
>>55547201
It's not for the next generation. You need to play chess here. You play for keeps, for the future. ***GENERATIONS*** in the future.

Anyhow, if you don't know basic MGTOW you need to. Maybe I need to put together a pastie.
>>
>>55547075
Orlando?
>>
File: sonichusa.png (1 MB, 809x817) Image search: [Google]
sonichusa.png
1 MB, 809x817
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEKLxgRJnAc

use this technique and I PROMISE that every GOOD and HONORABLE girlfriend free girl will want your duck
>>
>>55547310
Think ill just pass entirely on having children. Just let it all burn there's nothing worth saving anymore.
>>
>>55546936
R U M I A
U
M
I
A
>>
It seems to be expected that guys want to have a girlfriend. Nobody has ever explained to me why exactly I should want a girlfriend, or the purpose of such a relationship.

WHY SHOULD I WANT A GIRLFRIEND?
>>
>>55547420
Yeah. But move to Washington state. We're gonna make a white world there.
>>
>>55547288
not sex, I know that for sure
>>
>>55544121
Settling in with damaged goods cumdumpster that swallowed gallons of cum ? No thanks I'll wait for sex robots and artificial wombs.
>>
>>55547529
Nope i'm going to stay right where i am and wait till they come for me. Then I will shoot it out to the end.
>>
File: frogpepe.jpg (22 KB, 533x477) Image search: [Google]
frogpepe.jpg
22 KB, 533x477
There's a reason why women were opressed for 10.000s of years. And that's not because the extra work connected to keeping them down was so fun.
It was to ensure a stable society ruled by the iron fist of logic.
Women are decieving creatures. They pretend to be human on the outside, but inside they are vile, instinct driven creatures with everchanging agendas.
A woman might feel like A in the morning and like B in the evening. For her there is no disconnect here. After all her feelings dictate her reality.
Society is so fucked, because weak-willed beta faggots have empowered women. They basically unsealed the devil by allowing women to vote and to freely decide about their reproductive organs.

Women are what will bring our society to it's knees. Unless women are properly enslaved for the next 100 or so years our society will be a goner.
Islam is also no solution, becuase it's just the next system of irrational crazy rules. If islam will conquer europe the people enforcing it's retarded rules first and foremost will be females.

Women have no goals, no dreams and no ambitions other than to get fucked by as many men as possible.
If something breaks a woman will ignore it and just accept that it's broken, as long as it's broken for everyone else too.
If women had their way we'd still be living in the caves and competing for pussy with axes and clubs as long as females get enough sparkly stones and furs.

The historic mythological image of the succubbus is no coincidence.
Women tie and bind men's creative and driving force.

In our society the highest conquest is not space, exploration new frontiers but floppy, infertile (thanks for the pill jews) vagina.

Chasing women has basically become a skinnerbox for the modern male. In the past millenia, chasing a woman and fucking her had the result of offspring. Now that women are infertile on purpose thanks to the pill, that skinnerbox system has become an endless loop, triggering the mating-instinct of males over and ova
>>
>>55547712
If you don't move, then your DNA isn't worthy.
>>
>>55547775
Women weren't oppressed. Women have always been in charge.

It's all quite simple. Women train you. Women don't have empathy...

It's simple, but can you hear it?!

MGTOW! POW!
>>
>>55547775
btw.

I think you're a bit amiss on what a woman's experience is like. I'll write a bit on this, because I have some knowledge and experience.

First of all, women are rarely tested - or contested - all their lives.

Oh, screw it. I'm not in the mood. Basically here's the deal:
Women go through life like in this fog thing, alright?

It's like they go moment by moment.

But it's like a pleasant fog. Each next moment is typically pretty good. All their life.

People will say nice things to you if you're a girl. It's just a sure thing. Boys, right beside them, are treated roughly - so they engage in "earn" behavior. They do to get praise.

Now, I believe it's also innate, but the thing is that it's hard to know for sure. Maybe they put off pheromones or something, to trigger behavior in adults.

But the thing is, they live life on a puffy cloud.

We as men cannot imagine how this works...

Women do stupid things like walk around dangerous places alone and with little to wear for but one reason: they are grazing, as a cow might, from one somewhat pleasant thing to another.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.