[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /pol/ acknowledge that Asians are clearly the master race?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: arrest.png (26 KB, 500x399) Image search: [Google]
arrest.png
26 KB, 500x399
Does /pol/ acknowledge that Asians are clearly the master race?
>>
>>55543762
Fuck off Chang.

Asians have never achieved anything.

Now go ahead and shitpost me with a "hot" or "cute" pancake faced gook.
>>
>>55543949
You haven't achieved anything either so I guess it's even

kek
>>
>>55543762
Why do you think we want Asian women?
>>
>>55543949

Asians are the reason we have guns
>>
>>55543949
Chinese were ahead of whites until Mongols fucked everything up. Once you get a lead in tech it's hard to lose, but Europeans managed to do just that in the last 40 years.
>>
>>55543762

They're definitely less aggressive than Whites, but they're also less inventive.

>muh gun powder

All they do these days is steal White inventions.
>>
>>55544027
>Chinese were ahead of whites until Mongols fucked everything up.

So why is China copying soviet shit from 50 years back?

All Japan has is a fucking toilet that sprays water up your ass.
>>
>>55544235
because they are catching up from behind and rapidly closing the gap

I seriously hope you don't believe the "asians aren't creative" meme because half of the shit invented in the West is done by Asian immigrants or students
>>
File: moonman.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
moonman.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
>>55543762
>*Glorious Nipponese master race
>>
>>55544321
No Chinks just produce shit that could be replaced by plastic printers.

How the fuck is half the stuff made in the west made by chinks?
>>
>>55543762
reminder that hispanics and middle easterners and north africans are considered white in police reports
>>
>>55544417
>produce
China produces everything
Asians are overtaking Europeans in thinking up stuff to produce as well
>>
Asians are overtly obedient but at the same time lack a soul or personality of any sort.

They are more robot than human imo.
>>
>>55543762
Ah yes, your graph clearly depicts that blacks are arrested for murder at a rate of 9, while Asians are arrested at a rate of less than 1. Very clear presentation of data you have there.
>>
When will blacks and whites learn that the true oppressors sitting on top of the socioeconomic pyramid are Asians? When will we unite to vanquish our common enemy?
>>
>>55544367
>nip
>moonman
>>
I hope Asians save us all.
>>
>>55544640
>cracker reading comprehension
>>
>>55544756
Once asians take over the world they will be chopping up white babies to make into smelly soups and "traditional chinese medicine" like the animals they are.
>>
>>55544522
Funny thing is most the stuff I have in my house was made by whites in white countries. The rest was made by whites, but Chinese just copied it and made it for cheaper.

Sorry but I don't need Taco shell holders that were truly a Chinese invention.
>>
File: 1427343219806.jpg (37 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
1427343219806.jpg
37 KB, 500x373
>>55543762
0 points for a misleading incorrect graph

100 points for have the asians represented as a bunch of slants
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.