[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump BTFO by the cool music and deep message. https://www.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: trump clay.jpg (6 KB, 233x216) Image search: [Google]
trump clay.jpg
6 KB, 233x216
Trump BTFO by the cool music and deep message.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imrDkegrY1o
>>
the vid shows how the world under trumps rule will be
>>
how is trump the poster boy for an evil corporation? he isn't the banks
>>
>>55543016
>4 the kids

my my my, where have I heard this before

Also
>depicting the world as anything but a nightmare before Trump arrived
>>
>>55543016
wow, can i have that 3 minutes of my life back? that was some of the stupidest shit i've seen all week
>>
>>55543327
and only 79 dislikes....
>>
>>55543016
as a free market suporter i see nothing wrong with this video and music
>>
>>55543173
that is what progressives actually believe.
>>
>>55543423
:^)
>>
>>55543600
i hate your music but ill fight to the death for your right to listen to it
>>
>>55543634
how dare you
>>
>>55543016
its like a super gay version of the "Animals" music video
>>
File: 1441312138559.jpg (684 KB, 1436x1580) Image search: [Google]
1441312138559.jpg
684 KB, 1436x1580
>>55543016
lol, the producers failed miserably, since any kid that watches this will think Trump is an awesome motherfuck who shoots a cannon from the top of a tower that was on his pocket.

And any non retarded person will see through that shit, bad for america that their numbers of retards just keeps growing.
>>
>>55543016

it's early enough in the comments game to shit on the page and redpill normies.
>>
>>55543173
Ironically, Hillary's the wholly owned corporate candidate.
>>
>>55543016

Not enough gold and bling on the buildings desu senpai
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.