[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BLACK STUDENT GROUP CALLS TO "STOP WHITE PEOPLE",
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 66
File: homepage-slider-2-500x500.jpg (52 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
homepage-slider-2-500x500.jpg
52 KB, 500x500
BLACK STUDENT GROUP CALLS TO "STOP WHITE PEOPLE", "OVERTHROW THE CONSTITUTION"

GET IN HERE BOYS THIS IS WHAT WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR. I REPEAT, THE HAPPENING LEVEL IS AT "HAPPENING"

>The multi-university Afrikan Black Coalition is calling for black people to engage in revolution and overthrow the Constitution, citing the need to “stop white people” in the “white supremacist world” of America.

>The Coalition declares, “White people have historically had problems making too many “mistakes.” White people need to be stopped. Period.”

>The Coalition hosts an annual Afrikan Black Coalition Conference at one of its “partner schools such as UC Santa Barbara (which is hosting the 2016 conference in February). Several taxpayer-funded universities including UC Santa Barbara, UC Irvine, UC Riverside, and San Diego State University openly show their support for the Afrikan Black Coalition Conference on their websites and UCLA’s African Student Union is openly recruiting students to join the university’s “delegation” to the conference. A website advertising the conference claims to have been paid for by UCSB’s student government. UC Berkeley also allowed the Afrikan Black Coalition to publish a statement on the university website after the George Zimmerman trial. The Coalition also used the university website to announce their “plan to deconstruct and dismantle America’s racist institutions.”

http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=6965
http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=6965

IT'S TIME BOYS
>>
>overthrow the thing that's allowing you to spew this horseshit with no consequence
>>
CALL UNIVERSITIES, CALL ALUMNI ORGANIZATIONS, CALL FRATERITIES/SORORITIES ON THESE CAMPUSES

We've been fucking KEKED THIS WEEK with a fucking POOP SWASTIKA, meanwhile the Black coalition is plotting to END WHITE PEOPLE

CODE RED
>>
>>55542007
>literally half the women are mulatto

What the fuck is wrong with these people calling themselves black? They must really hate their white side. You white people need to be more accepting so these mulattos will stop exciting nigs to nig out.
>>
File: 1446814099007.jpg (533 KB, 1280x1716) Image search: [Google]
1446814099007.jpg
533 KB, 1280x1716
UC Santa Barbara
UC Irvine
UC Riverside
San Diego State University
UCLA
UC BERKELEY
STANFORD PHD CANDIDATES: http://afrikanblackcoalition.org/jasmine-hill/

LITERAL DOMESTIC TERRORISM:
>According to a memo produced by the FBI's Terrorist Research and Analytical Center in 1994, domestic terrorism was defined as "the unlawful use of force or violence, committed by a group(s) of two or more individuals, against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives

IT'S TIME TO GET ON THE FBI TRAIN
>>
8 U.S. Code § 2385 - Advocating overthrow of Government
Whoever knowingly or willfully advocates, abets, advises, or teaches the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying the government of the United States or the government of any State [...] or the government of any political subdivision therein, by force or violence, or by the assassination of any officer of any such government; or
Whoever, with intent to cause the overthrow or destruction of any such government, prints, publishes, edits, issues, circulates, sells, distributes, or publicly displays any written or printed matter advocating, advising, or teaching the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying any government in the United States by force or violence, or attempts to do so; or
Whoever organizes or helps or attempts to organize any society, group, or assembly of persons who teach, advocate, or encourage the overthrow or destruction of any such government by force or violence; or becomes or is a member of, or affiliates with, any such society, group, or assembly of persons, knowing the purposes thereof—
Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction.
If two or more persons conspire to commit any offense named in this section, each shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction.
As used in this section, the terms “organizes” and “organize”, with respect to any society, group, or assembly of persons, include the recruiting of new members, and the regrouping or expansion of existing clubs, classes, and other units of such society, group, or assembly of persons.
>>
File: man, whatever.jpg (72 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
man, whatever.jpg
72 KB, 800x800
fucking kill me
>>
File: 1445222204476.jpg (56 KB, 464x404) Image search: [Google]
1445222204476.jpg
56 KB, 464x404
>>
>>55542326
Won't be long as the looks of it.
>>
File: 1447158329068.jpg (220 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1447158329068.jpg
220 KB, 1024x768
I'm going to keep posting until this gets the attention it deserves, you filthy casuals.

**STEP ONE**: get a twitter hashtag trending. Send this information to every facebook group you can find. Repeatedly post it all over facebook. Send emails to governmental agencies (FBI, CIA, etc) EN MASSE, ALL OF US, if they get 100+ they can't simply ignore it. Send it to BRIETBART, send it to MILO, SEND IT TO SHAPIRO

**STEP TWO**: SHITPOST

**STEP THREE**: WATCH IT BURN
>>
>>55541824

What will they do after they "overthrow" the Constitution? Do they make new laws? Who do they decide is their leader? Exactly how are they going to "stop" white people? Stop white people from doing what?
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 480x360
The day of the rope is nigh
>>
>>55541824
>white people have historically had problems making too many "mistakes"
Damn right. We won't be making any more mistakes after this one
>>
This is great.

I'd much rather blacks go with the more direct route, the more clear route, than be sneaky about it. If that's what they believe, then fine, glad to know.
>>
File: 1444797456690.jpg (60 KB, 466x640) Image search: [Google]
1444797456690.jpg
60 KB, 466x640
(805) 893-8000
>University of California, Santa Barbara, Phone

(949) 824-5011
>University of California Irvine, Phone

(951) 827-1012
>University of California, Riverside, Phone

(510) 642-6000
>University of California, Berkeley, Phone

(310) 825-4321
>University of California, Los Angeles, Phone

CALL. Pro-tip: CALL THEIR ADMISSIONS OFFICE SO THAT THEY ARE FORCED TO RESPOND TO THE ISSUE (they won't be able to take any calls for actual admissions students if we spam their admissions lines)
>>
>>55541824
>white people have historically had problems making too many "mistakes"
So does that mean freeing the slaves was a mistake
>>
>>55542504
12 months away and its time for day of the rope
>>
File: u_mad.jpg (177 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
u_mad.jpg
177 KB, 640x360
While we're on the topic of crazy activists...

>Has some autistic hair style to desperately look unique
>Blames other races for his own personal failings and flaws
>Wears racial pride insignia because he has nothing else to be proud of
>Didn't have a good father to raise him with proper values
>Wants to be a fucking artist of all things until a school rejects him
>Goes into political activism instead, shrieking dumb ideas at losers like himself
>Gets thrown in jail and writes a dumb whiny book with a retarded dramaqueen tier title
>Starts censoring anyone who disagrees with his
>Constant victimhood status, claiming everyone is out to stop him
>Absolute control freak, telling people how to live their lives
>Commits suicide like a little bitch when the real world is too tough for him

Tell me /pol/, why do you like Adolf Hitler? This guy is literally the original Social Justice Warrior.

>pic unrelated
>>
>>55542504
We prerevolution Germany now?

>TFW reading mein Kampf
>TFW Hitler is spot on on these social democrats

Only gives whites a reason to fight back
>>
>>55541824
I, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice.
>>
>>55542873
Ditto.
>>
File: AnthonyWilliams_StopWhitePeople.png (610 KB, 1920x2964) Image search: [Google]
AnthonyWilliams_StopWhitePeople.png
610 KB, 1920x2964
PIC RELATED

Anthony Williams, staff writer for Afrikan Black Coalition, calls for GENOCIDE and TERRORISM
>>
Why do blacks talk as if they're separate from all others who obey the constitution and laws in general. It sounds to me like they want laws that protect and accept the negativity their "culture" perpetuates. Notice how no other minority pulls this dumb shit.
>>
>>55541824
>anti bill of rights
The kikes have taught them well.
>>
>>55542674
Are you shitting me?

"Other races" were putting Germany into a choke hold. The Jews controlled their banks and completely fucked them over.

>dumb whiny book
Want to know how I know you are in kindergarten?

He didn't "censor" opposition

He told people to do stuff because it was for the greater good of Germany. He turned Germany into an economic powerhouse from being "an absolute control freak"

He was surrounded on all sides and was facing an immediate invasion of his bunker. The British were notorious for torturing POW's to get "confessions" (cough cough, höss). Don't tell me you wouldn't do the same.

2/10 got me to reply
>>
>>55543029
They're programmed by hugbox kikes to think they have super rights.
>>
They just like sounding edgy.

They couldn't organize a pizza party.

I wouldn't worry too much about getting 'overthrown'
>>
File: 1447372768608.png (2 MB, 1600x2560) Image search: [Google]
1447372768608.png
2 MB, 1600x2560
Daily reminder
>>
>>55541824
lol they want to get rid of the constitution because its racist they quote the declaration of independence as proof. fuck off
>>
>>55541824
This is it.

The war has begun.
>>
Time to protect my country.
Say hello to 300 million privately owned firearms.
>>
>>55541824
I read the comment section.
>>
>13% v 87%

Too bad the niggers never learnt maths.
>>
>>55543288
Lulz
>>
>>55541824

Are we living in a second (shittier) 1960s right now?

>insane student movements taking over university campuses
>racial tensions and riots in major American cities
>culture of ridiculous sexual liberation (applies less to straight white males today)
>resurgent popularization of drug use (i.e. stoner culture, EDM)

Of course the comparison isn't exact. When history repeats itself the first time is tragedy (the cultural Marxists' total overthrow of traditional Western society), the second time is farce (modern SJW pangenderism).
>>
>>55543404
Where does the first time is tragedy, second time is farce idea come from? It's a good point.
>>
send them all back to Africa
let them see first hand what happens when they are in power.
>>
>>55543467

Ironically enough it came from Karl Marx.

Even a stopped clock, etc.
>>
>>55543275
Exactly. This is how dindus overthrow...
Wait till midnight, cause dey sleep all day.
Go to 7-11
Burn it down.
Drum in the streets while shouting at pigs.
>>
>>55543288
holy kek
>>
>>55543029
>It sounds to me like they want laws that protect and accept the negativity their "culture" perpetuates.

They do. Or rather, they want police to stop enforcing laws for black people.

http://www.joincampaignzero.org/solutions/#brokenwindows

>End Policing of Minor "Broken Windows" Offenses
>The following activities do not threaten public safety and are often used to police black bodies. Decriminalize these activities or de-prioritize their enforcement:

>Consumption of Alcohol on Streets
>Marijuana Possession
>Disorderly Conduct
>Trespassing
>Loitering
>Disturbing the Peace (including Loud Music)
>Spitting
>>
>>55542674
>commits suicide
Lulz.
>>
File: 1405438643830.jpg (3 KB, 122x125) Image search: [Google]
1405438643830.jpg
3 KB, 122x125
>>55542007
White genes allow for a low cunning behind the niggers natural impulse to destroy
>>
>>55541824
>>55543404
The death screech is always the loudest when an age comes to an end. The SJW age is coming to an end. Democrats, choosing for whatever reason to align themselves with SJW mindset, have faced historic losses nationwide since 2012. Over 900 legislator seats, a dozen governorships, over a dozen Senate seats, etc and on.
>>
>>55543536

>>Spitting

Niggers actually believe actively spreading germs is not a threat to public safety.
>>
File: 1439678465005.jpg (9 KB, 124x124) Image search: [Google]
1439678465005.jpg
9 KB, 124x124
>>55543536
100% diamond platinum mad

>we want immunity to the laws based on our race
>>
>>55543288
Nice. Also, checked.
>>
>>55543384
>maths
>>
File: 1342263591190.gif (911 KB, 171x141) Image search: [Google]
1342263591190.gif
911 KB, 171x141
>>55543536
>Decriminalize trespassing
>>
>>55541824
It's time for some serious /pol/intelpro to get these subhuman savages mad enough to start lynching white people.

Once a few hundred white people get attacked, we'll have enough enraged whites to start the race war.

All we need to do is start wheatpasting posters for fake Nazi meetings where there will be some king of leftist meeting, and thereby get the niggers to attack the leftist whites.

We're gonna need all our /pol/intelpro shills on this one.
>>
File: 1446600017406.jpg (132 KB, 437x368) Image search: [Google]
1446600017406.jpg
132 KB, 437x368
Well it's confirmed this shit is 2nd wave black nationalism

Cointelpro tried to stop it why didn't we listen?
>>
>>55543404
Even more similar than you think

>occurring around the time as unpopular wars/conflicts (although Vietnam is obviously far, far more significant)
>happening under the reins of a Democrat administration that promised sweeping reforms and has been able to follow through on very little of it
>>
>>55542228
There are thousands of white people that want to destroy the white race.

Being half-white just makes them more methodical with their savagery.
>>
>>55543536
surely they understand this is only making white people more racist than they were before
>>
>>55543496
They'll just migrate to Europe
>>
>>55543782
The music is shitty though.
>>
>>55542228
they are black. one drop rule. and thank god for that rule, otherwise we'd likely have those fuckers thinking they're white and wanting to pollute our gene pool
>>
>>55542674
>Hitler the "original" social justice warrior
lol no.
>>
Just throw some cotton at them
>>
File: kenshiro_with_beard.jpg (51 KB, 900x610) Image search: [Google]
kenshiro_with_beard.jpg
51 KB, 900x610
be sure to stream the happening bros

also
>them comments
>>
>>55543029
>It sounds to me like they want laws that protect and accept the negativity their "culture" perpetuates.
Have you ever seen someone complain or question why so many blacks who are obviously attempting to come off as civilized or intelligent still speak in ebonics and broken English? The backlash is immense, they respond with "WHY'S IT HAVE TO BE QUEEN'S ENGLISH OR BUST?" "UGH FUCKING WHITE GRAMMAR NAZIS"

Inferiority, lack of ambition, and the acceptance of these traits defines black culture. It's the whole reason the phrase "you're acting white" and its variants exist. They've actually internalized being stupid, they see it as being part of their culture.
>>
>>55541824
They're right about mistakes, biggest mistake was not shipping them all back when we had the chance.
>>
>>55543796
nooooooo
>>
>>55543116
>Other races were putting Germany in a choke hold
>The Jews controlled their banks

No, other countries were putting Germany in a choke hold by way of Versailles, and the fact that the Jews controlled many of the banks was a natural consequence of persecuting them from joining any occupation except banking, which was considered the lowest form of free labor in medieval Europe. That they made up a disproportionate percentage of banking moguls does not implicate a Jewish conspiracy, but rather a BANKING conspiracy that can't even be proven to have existed.

>He didn't censor opposition
>creates false flag and uses emergency powers to eliminate opposition
>bans books and art he didn't like
>>
>>55541824
I done told you this shit was gonna happen.. and you all called me crazy... ahahaahhahahahahwooooo crazy now ?
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 600x458) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 600x458
Lol at the colleges going along with it just so nobody else gets fired.

"Ok guys have fun" is pretty much what they say. Anything else and they'll get you to resign. So have your fun because it'll die out in a few weeks and they can keep their jobs.
>>
>>55544146
N-Not you!
>>
>>55544011
It's funny because they did the same thing with violence and crime, they truly are a cancer that needs to be removed from the planet.
>>
File: 1440802571712.jpg (56 KB, 460x385) Image search: [Google]
1440802571712.jpg
56 KB, 460x385
>These black privilege assholes don't realize that America has been spoon feeding them and pampering them despite their inability to act civilized. You can thank the Democrat Party for keeping them in the Plantation. Now they want to bite the hand that feeds them. Getting very sick of their crap.

comment section
>>
File: 1431060001631.jpg (32 KB, 312x342) Image search: [Google]
1431060001631.jpg
32 KB, 312x342
>>55544129
>goodest little goy on /pol/

Utter faggot, get gassed.
>>
>A New Constitution or the Bullet

This is exactly what I've been waiting for. I have lots of bullets.
>>
I hope more people start to realize "White supremacy" actually means "White culture".
>>
>>55541824
>The Coalition declares, “White people have historically had problems making too many “mistakes.” White people need to be stopped. Period.”

Haha, what an asshole.

>The Coalition hosts an annual Afrikan Black Coalition Conference at one of its “partner schools such as UC Santa Barbara (which is hosting the 2016 conference in February).

NO. NOT IN MY SCHOOL. THIS IS NOT FUNNY /pol/!
>>
>>55542674
That one on the right has to be only 40% black tops. How can you hate a majority of your genetic code?
>>
File: samurai raff.jpg (97 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
samurai raff.jpg
97 KB, 720x540
>>55544221
>they even argue like SJWs
>>
There will be a blacklash.
>>
>>55541824
Send them to liberia.
>>
>>55543007
>white people have a problem stealing from other cultures
They should do as they preach and abandon clothing, vaccinations, the internet, computers, motor vehicles, anything that uses electricity, democracy, the rule of law, etc. They literally would go back to mud huts, it boggles my mind how they can't know this.
>>
>>55544304
Typically when building a worldwide empire there are going to be mistakes.

Like everyone makes mistakes in their lives. Just like building a civilization there are going to be mistakes. And at least we tried right. Where we are now we are doing great. We all get to relax and enjoy entertaining things and have sex and alcohol and good tv shows and cars and plane trips to Mexico and shit it's just fucking awesome what's the problem????????!?!!?
>>
>>55543288
That's pretty touching actually. Incredibly more genuine as a person than most women now days.
>>
>>55544232
I will use this.
>>
>>55544319
to get them previlege and free $
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxUJoHqxXRQ
>>55541980
>>
>>55543687
Lrn2englishfgt
>>
>A bunch of spoiled, insecure, middle class college blacks plan to engage in military combat with the US military and racist police forces.

Good luck with that, kids. I might even stop by to goad, taunt, and passive aggressively jew you into increasing the hysteria level. It'll be fun to watch.
>>
File: 40046577.jpg (219 KB, 980x652) Image search: [Google]
40046577.jpg
219 KB, 980x652
>>55544403
>arrogantly ignorant
>is a burger

Never ever am I surprised by the amount of good goys who come from that land mass

>2018-3
>Jews are innocent chozen peeple

Tip top faggot m8
>>
File: use for refugees skin.jpg (259 KB, 1020x764) Image search: [Google]
use for refugees skin.jpg
259 KB, 1020x764
>>55543908

just look underground at the indie scenes anon :^)
>>
>>55543007
This faggot just made the list.

We're going to have to show them that obfuscating their real identity is critical when explicitly calling for our destruction.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uv6ZHZ3_58c
>>
>>55541824
>>55542007
>>55543007
Why does no one call them out on this bullshit?

White violence? The violence of Whiteness? It is the exact opposite and black violence against blacks, Whites, and everyone else is easily provable.

Yet we shitpost here on 4chan. BRB, making a fake twitter. Do i need a proxy or will incognito mode work?
>>
If they have such a problem with white people and our constitution why don't they go the fuck back to Africa and stop leeching off us like disgusting little non-human vermin?
>>
>>55544801
I love you Moon Man.
>>
>>55544678
>be members of the smartest and most learned minority in the country
>become leaders of a revolutionary group that pushes an ideology commonly associated with intellectuals

Let me guess, there's an Asian conspiracy in the hard sciences?
>>
>>55543710
>Once a few hundred white people get attacked

This already happens on a daily basis. The media doesn't report on it.
>>
>>55544801
moonman is so fucking cool. Im going to draw some moonman art.
>>
>>55543639

I hope to we're in the 70s, then, and Donald Trump is about to usher in a truly great 80s, like the 80s only pretended to be.

And maybe, God willing, we can settle down after that wild 80s into a glorious 90s that never ends.
>>
File: 18.jpg (42 KB, 371x412) Image search: [Google]
18.jpg
42 KB, 371x412
>>55541824

>mfw these niggers think they can kill 175 million white people
>mfw whites are the only people that prep for doomsday tinfoil shit
>mfw niggers get totally btfo by an army of whites with bubba'd up guns

Please world don't screw me over...
I've made it through y2k, 9/11 (never forget), the rapture that was supposed to happen, & 12/21/12
Please just let me see race war & then I can die happy.
>>
>>55543768
President Trump will push for another COINTELPRO, right?
>>
>>55544836
No, you don't get it anon.

Because of slavery and racism, they're entitled to:

free university education
free healthcare
welfare and rent assistance
being automatically hired without an interview process
be allowed to scream that everyone is racist, even after having everything handed to them

This is what black people actually believe.
>>
File: 1447307281255.png (191 KB, 1895x725) Image search: [Google]
1447307281255.png
191 KB, 1895x725
>>55541824
JUST
>>
>>55544611
Maths is the most retarded thing to say. Don't pluralize it you convict.
>>
>>55544959
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw
>>
>>55544932
>become leaders of a revolutionary group that pushes an ideology commonly associated with intellectuals

Communism is anti-intellectual.
>>
File: 1441352166852.jpg (75 KB, 634x566) Image search: [Google]
1441352166852.jpg
75 KB, 634x566
>>55544980
They can do all that in Africa nobody is stopping them. After all they're all kings and queens there.
>>
>>55544129
>consequence of persecuting them from joining any occupation except banking

Horseshit. Jews were really eager to work skilled trades but evil Christians wouldn't let them, right?

The fucking Jews were moneylenders in Rome, and probably as far back as Babylon. It's a consequence of thinking you're too goddamned special to labor and that goyim exist to be exploited.
>>
>>55545034
Well no shit, most cults are.
>>
>>55541824
>tfw Texas has its own constitution anyway so my rights are secure.
Cant wait to laugh at kuks.
>>
>>55541824
if they want war, WE'LL GIVE IT TO THEM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIDHYqE0Jg4
>>
"k"
>>
File: 1446070602070.jpg (165 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1446070602070.jpg
165 KB, 1280x720
Niggers are the jews soldiers. Why doi you think we have been feeding them and swelling their population in africa instead of letting them die
>>
File: 1444016067664.jpg (36 KB, 208x223) Image search: [Google]
1444016067664.jpg
36 KB, 208x223
>>55544824
>will incognito mode work?
>>
>>55544577
wow, saving that one.
>>
>>55541824
Good luck. I hope you have a lot of Hi-Points.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h11uEvGc7u8
>>
File: let the POTies hit the floor.jpg (41 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
let the POTies hit the floor.jpg
41 KB, 460x276
>>55545034
Is that why cultural Marxism has infested our universities? I hope you're feeling some cognitive dissonance right now.
>>
>>55545052
No way, anon.

Almost 150 years ago, there were black slaves in the United States.

That means black people automatically get entitlements to everything in 2015.

You aren't a racist are you?
>>
>>55541824
This is treason right? Can the group be branded as terrorists now.
>>
>>55541824
>all this cancer in California

Nothing to fear Anon that state will cease to exist in 50 years.
>>
>>55545143
So you're saying America is better than Africa and Americans are better than Africans?
>>
>>55543782
Obama is our Kennedy. He's sending "advisers" to Syria like how Kennedy sent "advisers" to Vietnam before the war went into full swing.
>>
>>55542873
I've said that oath twice in my life.
>>
>>55544129
You should just stop now kid.
>>
>>55542007
No you idiot, use your head - ask yourself "what would jews do?"

Jews would throw fuel on the fire, rile them up.

Calling the police over threats of violence might get a few people arrested and fined, but nothing serious.

... riling niggers into a fucking violent nationwide riot, on the other hand...

That's how you trigger a race war.
>>
>>55541824

Make police reports, direct calls to overthrow/subvert the constitution are punishable by death... its treason and sedition.
>>
>>55545146

Yes, get the police reports going, these peoples lives are over now.
>>
File: jeff close up(rover).jpg (28 KB, 125x250) Image search: [Google]
jeff close up(rover).jpg
28 KB, 125x250
>>55541824
>tfw the colored president is on our side
>tfw its already been done by Franklin Schaffner
>>
>>55544935
>This already happens on a daily basis. The media doesn't report on it.

Yes, I know.

But I clearly mean that we need to trigger them to the logical conclusion that if they want to 'dismantle white power structures' they need to physically attack ALL WHITE PEOPLE.

In this way, they can be made to turn against their white SJW 'allies'.

This faggot Anthony Williams has already came to that conclusion here

>>55543007

Now no matter what we do, it will come down to violence.

A really effective twitter tag to get started would be #EnslaveWhitePeople

It will help to wake up some sleeping whites as to the natural and logical conclusion and solution of the 'problem' these subhuman shitskins have in their minds: that only by 1) destroying the white race or 2) enslaving the white race or 3) moving to Africa will they be free of the white devil

If they attempt either 1) or 2) they will be destroyed by us here, at least if they try it in the next 30 years.

This is why we need to trigger them into rage so they chimpout on a huge scale as soon as possible, while we can still easily wipe them out.
>>
>>55545181
That's racist, Anon.

Your racist comments have been reported to the Department of Equality.

For your re-education, your food rations have been changed to fried chicken and grape soda for the next 36 months.
>>
File: 1445201206305.jpg (4 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
1445201206305.jpg
4 KB, 224x225
>>55544932
>communism
>intellectual
>>>>>>>>>/plebbit/

Oh I'm laffin, try harder faggot.
>>
>>55544146
I was actually thinking about this lately, like not even funny how right he was about a race war coming.
>>
File: images.jpg (11 KB, 239x211) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11 KB, 239x211
>>55543288
this tears me apart
>>
>>55545115
According to your logic african american studies is also intellectual. Social sciences are not real science, its pseudoscience.
>>
>>55544416
I give them all about a week on the streets of Monrovia before they're begging for refugee status.
>>
>>55542007

>Making to many mistakes

Yes, and many include freeing you stupid apes!
>>
>>55541824
Well, and I thought I wanted to go to UCSB (research and shit) . I just hope my friend there doesn't get culturally enriched. If it comes down to it I (spic) will fight side by side with you /pol/ brothers.
>>
>>55543288
hope this is real
>>
>>55545053
>the Jews were moneylenders in Rome

Jews traveling outside Judea was something that almost never happened in Roman times until after Christianity came about and Jewish converts started proselytizing outside their homeland, and even then the Jews were preachers, not bankers. The shoehorning of Jews into banking was a Christian practice taken from the story of the moneylenders in the NT that became entrenched in European culture once Christianity became its central pillar.
>>
>>55544994
Amen
>>
File: 1438403454204.png (64 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1438403454204.png
64 KB, 200x200
>>55542007
>poop swastika
>>
>>55543288
Didn't she get sent to prison over 'with open gates' ?
>>
>>55545009
Holy shit I'm laughing like a mother fucker.
>>
looks like the burgers are getting restless, maybe you need a war and a draft, you know, to let some steam off
>>
>>55542007
Sure is an ugly bunch
>>
>>55543288
CLEAR YOUR FUCKING NOTIFICATIONS
>>
>>55543696
Thats a n-nice bike you got there
>>
>>55544146
Someone Photoshop a poo swastika on him but backwards like mizzou
>>
>>55545088
so...that's a no. What do then?

>pls no bully
>>
>>55543007
Come on its 2015!
>>
>>55541824
It's a disgrace that you've allowed this to happen America

O wait who am i to talk...never mind. Hey at least you guys got guns
>>
>>55542674
>imblying Der Fuhrer didn't escape to Argentina
>>
How can they balance their heavy school workload AND all of this social justice activism?
>>
>>55545753
They aren't. They are demanding extensions on their work and tests.
>>
>>55545753
lowered expectations give them a lot of free time.
>>
>>55544994
FUCK
>>
>>55543288
Should I know who this is?
>>
>>55542674
Isn't that the cast of "Dear White People"?
>>
>>55545808
>Like their pinko professors aren't just going to pass them because of white guilt
>>
What the fuck is going on with black people all of the sudden? Specificially on college campuses.

>today
>walking down hall
>see one of these black lives matter "intellectual" tier dindus
>hes talking to two white grills and some c.uck guy laying down
>get closer
> all i hear before walking past is "all it takes is some stuck up white person at the head of some corporation"
>two girls and mr cluck laugh and agree

Glad i didnt have to hear where tyrone was going with that or my autism might have been triggered.
>>
File: confusedblackman.png (298 KB, 600x512) Image search: [Google]
confusedblackman.png
298 KB, 600x512
>>55543007
>white people have trouble minding their own business
>see anthropology
>>
>>55545753
they can probably turn in blank papers and pass because slavery and stuff
>>
File: 1444443561744.jpg (41 KB, 341x450) Image search: [Google]
1444443561744.jpg
41 KB, 341x450
>>55544304
That's my alma mater, Gauchbro.

Niggers at ucsb? We are the whitest campus in the uc system.

When I was there my buddies flew a swastika flag when skateboarding and in their house window. They were Europeans so they got away with it but blacks once threatened to burn the house down. Haha. forgot about all that. Well, have fun in February. Don't poop a swastika.
>>
My body is ready.
>>
File: 1442014710207.gif (603 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1442014710207.gif
603 KB, 320x240
This is good. I hope they start acting violent against whites. The only way to cure a liberal of pathological altruism is with violence.
>the fire rises
>>
>>55541824
wow
when will they finally nig themselves into government kicking their asses?
>>
>>55542228
Half white means they have the genes to rule over black society. Half black means they are at the bottom of the totem pole otherwise. Of course they don't like whites.
>>
>>55541824
"I swear to defend the constitution from all enemies foreign or domestic."
Good luck dealing with the U.S. Military nignogs.
>>
>>55546001
>implying that the military isn't keked.
>>
File: MeinHarold.jpg (295 KB, 1308x1636) Image search: [Google]
MeinHarold.jpg
295 KB, 1308x1636
>>55545704
it's too late anon
>>
>>55545990
once they start setting up compounds and stockpiling weapons.
no joke.
>>
>>55546001
they wouldn't even be able to take the weekend warriors, much less any of the military with real training.
>>
File: WhiteVsBlackBlog1.png (156 KB, 760x1008) Image search: [Google]
WhiteVsBlackBlog1.png
156 KB, 760x1008
>>55543007
Hey look what happens if you swap the words black and white in his article..Call me David Duke
>>
File: 1445987013134.jpg (55 KB, 599x799) Image search: [Google]
1445987013134.jpg
55 KB, 599x799
>>55546001
The Oath is all hollow word these days.
>>
>>55544996

> Too bad the niggers never learnt mathematic

You're a fucking mongoloid.
>>
>>55545905
That entire post by the 'soon to be suffering and not so spry' author is a perfect example of projection. He is literally blaming white people for all the problems and things he hates about his own people.

It's ridiculous and insane how sick these people are. They must be stopped. Permanently.
>>
>>55546086
This needs to be sent out to the media along with the original.
>>
Why is kek censored?
>>
>>55545985
>implying that will do anything
It happens everyday already.

Remember the libčuck blm 'ally' fag who got killed in a DC metro station?

Leftards are too cognitively dissonant for the violence to have any impact.
>>
>>55546089
I'd believe that image way more if i didnt think Obama was too much of a pussy to hold a casual conversation with Based Putin.

Our next president needs a beard and some blood on his hands.
>>
Guys if a REAL, i mean a REAL FULL OUT race war broke out right now between whites and asians vs everyone else in america. What would truly happen?
>>
>>55543768
>implying this isn't exactly the fuel we need

The happening is close, get ready to defend yourself and your people.

Only those with the will to survive can live.
>>
>>55543536
I don't really care about any of those except disturbing the peace. Unlike you stupid niggers, I actually have a job in the morning and your stupid music is keeping me up. Don't fuck with my sleep.
>>
>>55546110
It's math. I am studying math. That is a math problem. John is a math major. Anyone who says the word "maths" should be castrated.
>>
File: SaveME2.gif (3 MB, 658x800) Image search: [Google]
SaveME2.gif
3 MB, 658x800
>>55544146
HELTER SKELTER
>>
>>55546190
The top and bottom are jokes. The middle makes the top left and bottom left look like a joke.
>>
Hey, make my day. I would love these "PoS" to try something. What they don't realize (seeing they never step out of their ghettos) is that they are in a minority.

Once they seriously start to be a threat, do you think we, the white man will sit idly by? Do they not realize that we, the white man have given them a loose leash? We, the white man have enabled them and continue to enable their TNB.

But the second that TNB becomes detrimental to our way of life, they'll soon realize that the loose leash is still held firmly by the white man.

So go ahead, I'll yank that leash so hard you'll think you've been whipped back into plantation slave labor.
>>
>>55546156
because babies can't handle the bantz
>>
>>55543782
>spitting on veterans returning home
>outright lies about the war
>celebrities getting involved and denouncing the war
>screwing over vets to pay for social programs for nigger pet projects

Yeah, pretty stale copy pasta
>>
>>55544432
Weez wuz kangs and sheeit
>>
>>55546234
The civilized races would use their cunning and superior technology and intellect to dupe the savage races into their own demise.
Like running buffalo off a cliff instead of trying to shoot them.
>>
>>55546250
I too have a job. I also hope nobody is trespassing with an open bottle of alcohol when I get there.
>>
>>55541824
I want to see them try. I'm a half nigger, but fuck those Neanderthals.
>>
File: indian_manson.png (224 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
indian_manson.png
224 KB, 600x450
>>55545680
>>
>>55546076
wouldn't it be late i wonder.
still would be great to see nigs labeled terrorists and btfo'd
>>
>>55544129
fucking christ thank you
>>
>>55546390
Thank you for not appealing to your baser instincts, here's you free pass for being civilized despite you genetic disadvantage.
>>
>>55546259
The shortening of maths to "math" was done by a jew.
>>
Cannot wait until these fucks start getting violent with whites. No problem putting these SJW faggots down.
>>
File: 1413177641873.jpg (101 KB, 700x707) Image search: [Google]
1413177641873.jpg
101 KB, 700x707
>>55546483
maths is a broke ass limey way of saying mathematics. Go pay taxes on the television you own or door knobs or something yah cunt.
>>
>>55546446
>Poo loo etc

Get out of here Sanjit
>>
>>55544996
Pluralizing maths makes sense if you think about it. There's more than one type of math. It's no different than talking about "the sciences" or "the arts."
>>
>>55546483
It makes sense based on the English language. I don't study Biologies, Chemistries, Computer Sciences, Art Histories. Saying Maths sounds fucking retarded.
>>
>>55542674

*Slow clap
>>
>>55546588
If they prefaced maths with the maths I would agree with you but they don't.
>>
>>55546556
>start

Where thw fuck have you been the last 20 years? These animals have been becoming more and more violent.
>>
File: feelbonacci sequence.png (107 KB, 841x797) Image search: [Google]
feelbonacci sequence.png
107 KB, 841x797
>>55545369

I know bro.

>cute animal videos
>how to help your husband with PTSD (150 views)
>With Open Gates

Jesus Christ I want to give this woman a hug.
>>
>>55544146
Why didn't we listen?
>>
>>55546259

Maths is an abreviated word referring to the field of mathematics you illiterate mongoloid.
>>
>>55546446
Can I ask you a question?

Why do you continue to post on this board, or atleast without a proxy, when you know that every response that you're going to get is some variant of poo in loo?
>>
>>55541824
Can we support this? I kind of want them to start chimping out.
>>
>>55544994
This is absolutely beautiful.
>>
>>55546675

I mean officially like this stop white people shit. You know what I mean fucker.
>>
>>55546730
Then say mathematics
>>
>>55541824
The coming of the Happening is accelerating
>>
UC Santa Barbara? My alma mater? Say it ain't so..
>>
>>55542873
You actually have to swear an oath similar to this to be an employee of any UC school too.
>>
>>55542007
The pooptika was very effect at letting them know that they weren't in control, fuck you I liked the idea
>>
>Period.
I love this one, the primary mark of insecurity at such levels that you know that these are the type of people who talk about ''safe space'', and are so unintelligent that they don't realise their blatant racism, against people they perceive to be racist, whom are actaully not racists at all. And that these are the type of people who start breathing heavily at the mere hint of someone disagreeing with them, or showing signs of opposition of any kind to whatever they may have said or done.

These are the civilian troopers of the enemy, so don't worry, if a civil war were to erupt in any western country, a single nationalist can take out twenty of these, and there aren't that many of them, nine in ten of the civilian population are retarded sheep who will follow whoever is in power anyways so they don't pose any threat.

Now, for the imported aggressive migrants, on the other hand.. And parts of the military that will remain faithful to the Anglo-zionists, they're another matter entirely.
>>
>>55545547
Not sure about jail but was put on trial and it went quiet after that.
>>
>>55541824
are these /pol/ comics? do people know their names are on them through social media? Maybe i'm just an older 4channer who values anonymity but this seems a bit ludicrous.
>>
>>55545547
>husband fights for Europe
>son sends open gates
>"havent seen husband cry for 40 some years until i showed him this video."
>2 new videos of suicide prevention and ptsd
This hurts
>>
>>55543288
>>55543007
THE ONLY TWO (2) PICTURES THAT I WANT TO EXPAND, DON'T EXIST I HATE MY FUCKING LUCK
>>
>>55542318
You think the gov will go after obamas sons and daughters, surely you aren't that dumb bro? Theyre a frderally protected endangered species. Any interference with their natural habitat results in harsh penalties.
>>
>>55543337
>300 million
It's a bit higher than that mate, in the low to mid 400's
>>
>>55543796
deal.
>>
>>55544611
>Implying we speak British english
Fuck off anglokek
>>
>>55545115
Universities have sports programs, but being playing sports doesn't make you an intellectual.
>>
>>55546234

a lot of dead niggers some dead hispanics but most of them would b welcome on the white/asian team. It would be very bad news for the dindus and they would not even see it coming.
>>
>>55541824
>overthrow the Consitution

Sure, the government can start by arrest all people in these groups for anti-government speech, treason and forbid the meeting and gather of these groups
>>
>>55544129
>>He didn't censor opposition
He didn't
>>creates false flag and uses emergency powers to eliminate opposition
He didn't
>>bans books and art he didn't like
Good.
>>
Smith Act violation

18 U.S.C. § 2385. Advocating Overthrow of Government.

Whoever knowingly or willfully advocates, abets, advises, or teaches the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying the government of the United States or the government of any State, Territory, District or Possession thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein, by force or violence, or by the assassination of any officer of any such government; or

Whoever, with intent to cause the overthrow or destruction of any such government, prints, publishes, edits, issues, circulates, sells, distributes, or publicly displays any written or printed matter advocating, advising, or teaching the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying any government in the United States by force or violence, or attempts to do so; or

Whoever organizes or helps or attempts to organize any society, group, or assembly of persons who teach, advocate, or encourage the overthrow or destruction of any such government by force or violence; or becomes or is a member of, or affiliates with, any such society, group, or assembly of persons, knowing the purposes thereof--

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction.
>>
>Wants to overthrow white government
>President is black
epic
>>
File: 1437445300461.jpg (85 KB, 804x802) Image search: [Google]
1437445300461.jpg
85 KB, 804x802
>>55543288
>>
>>55543404
>Are we living in a second (shittier) 1960s right now?
This is not comforting anon
I love the 70's but fuck the 60's I want off this ride
>>
>>55547372
By that logic you own Britain quite a bit senpai
>>
>>55541824
>Afrikan
>k
For what purpose?
>>
>>55542236
>California schools
Let em burn
>>
>>55543796
Sold!
>>
File: 1414462144728.jpg (31 KB, 620x593) Image search: [Google]
1414462144728.jpg
31 KB, 620x593
>>55541824
>Call anyone that is not white X-American even if they are born and raised in America and have no relation to the X part
>Be surprised when they never feel as part of the community
>Be surprised when they are easily manipulated to get against the land they live
Things didn't have to be like this.
>>
>>55541824
>“White people have historically had problems making too many “mistakes.”

The fuck are they on about? They are free to sell their assets, take their money, and resettle in Africa.
>>
>>55541824
Shiggity diggity

Race war when?
>>
File: HappeningCon_2.gif (24 KB, 310x760) Image search: [Google]
HappeningCon_2.gif
24 KB, 310x760
>>55541824
OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
>>
>>55544129
>does not implicate a Jewish conspiracy
It does although it can be questioned.
What you can't just explain away no matter how much of a faggot you are is that it was Jewish commies that actively tried to start a civil war in Germany after The Great War and it tore the country apart even more than it already was.
They had every reason to hate the Jews
>>
>>55545193
It's an oath. You only need to say it once.
>>
>>55543404
Like the 60s and vietnam, the middle east wars created a wave of antigovernment speech. It started simply with media mass trashing bush. Once a population becomes anti-government, you eventually become anti-establishment. When you become anti-establishment, all the rules are thrown out the window. Homosex, drugs, and race awareness are the results of kiddies rebelling against the 'man'.
>>
>>55547477
You think these monkeys have any true desire to return to mother Africa? Their hivemind mentality wants a bandwagon to jump on and nothing much else. It's fun to be a part of something with your bruthas nd sistas. Though Id expect these jiggaboos to have more intelligence or at least more common sense than the average street ape being as they are in a college but you know how they get in large groups
>>
>>55542873
Question: What happens when Obama quits hiding the fact that he is a domestic enemy?
>>
>>55547450
It's like Asians, just dumber and more violent.
Notice how a lot of Asians here in America fall into the leftist trap? They have no ties to their own culture but are obsessed with it all the same. It manifests as a massive inferiority complex.
>>
>>55543116
>He turned Germany into an economic powerhouse
That was going to fall apart in a few years because it was unsustainable. Germany's economy was reliant on the development of the military and public works, this never lasts forever.
>>
>>55546126
No, it needs to be sent out to the media alone

THEN and only then will the original be brought to their attention, so that it surfaces after the outrage is already stoked.
Then they will have no choice but accept that the same emotion needs to be redirected to that idiot Anthony Williams.

Otherwise, they'll just dismiss it entirely. You know the media doesn't care for satire contrary to their narrative.

Still, it won't work either way probably...don't underestimate liberal tolerance for cognitive dissonance
>>
>>55547644
what if you fail it?
>>
>>55543032
>on the day americnan people will know their place
>americnan people will know their place
>americnan people
>americnan
>>
>>55547412
special snowflake syndrome
>>
Yes, please, more of this. The public needs to see this shit ahead of the election. Keep chimping.
>>
File: 8Fve9.jpg (88 KB, 935x615) Image search: [Google]
8Fve9.jpg
88 KB, 935x615
>>55542007

I'd love to seem them try it. Niggers think they're all nonwhites. Meanwhile every time they've tried this shit before, it's literally been everyone who isn't a nigger, against niggers.

Come to la and try it coons. We had a chimp out once.

Once.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/174176/mexican-mafia-leader-sentenced-trying-ethnically-daniel-greenfield
>>
>>55547168

Yeah that's awful. The old shouldn't be forced to engage with this sort of shit. They're going to be dead soon, they don't need to hear that everything is going to hell after they die. Let them live out their last few years in peace.

That son made a shit call.
>>
>>55547725
>what if you fail it?

Then you are a traitor and probably should be hung for treason
>>
>>55547793
>Daniel Greenfield, a Shillman Journalism Fellow
lol
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 66

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.