[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this refugee comes into your country and smacks your gf's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Artwork-NikoBellic-GTAIV-poster.jpg (185 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
Artwork-NikoBellic-GTAIV-poster.jpg
185 KB, 1280x1024
this refugee comes into your country and smacks your gf's ass. what do you do?
>>
Ask him if he wants to go bowling
>>
>>55541013
/thread
>>
niko wasn't a slimy degernate looking for handouts
>>
>>55541013
Kek
>>
>there are people here who saved the girl instead of the cousin
>>
>>55540989
>Pull out my cell and dial 5552666 materialize a rocket launcher and blow them both up.
This is the only correct answer
>>
>>55541098
>niko wasn't a slimy degenerate
>literally all he did was rob and kill

Are you retarded?
>>
File: DAFUAQ.png (305 KB, 266x415) Image search: [Google]
DAFUAQ.png
305 KB, 266x415
>>55540989
>ditch gf
>take Niko to fun fair
>drill his ass froggy style while I spread mayo on his head with a butter knife
>>
>>55540989
I go to the nearest Indian joint. Buy a family-size serving of butter chicken and masaman beef. I eat the entire fucking thing. Wait 6 hours. Take the most disgusting, greasy, toxic dump of my entire life, while seated reverse on the toilet so it smears all over the porcelain. I leave it for 3 days without flushing so it gets nice and stuck against the toilet bowl. I then flip the fugee a nickel and watch him clean it for me bare handed.
>>
>>55541286
no, hes a liberal. so, actually, he is.

>robs, murders and destroys property
>"WHEN WILL THE WHITE MALE PATRIARCHY STOP CAUSING ALL THE PROBLEMS IN THE WORLD"
>>
>>55541098
The whole point he went to America was because he thought his cousin was a bigshot millionaire where he could get some gibsmedat, only to realize it was all bullshit and went back to doing shady work like a third worlder would.
>>
>>55541191
the text roman sent mentioned vice city so i took the cash first play through. thoroughly disappointed with my choice
>>
>>55541191
You could know that before playing the decision.
>There are people here who chose to forgive Dmitri Rascalov for money instead of taking revenge for what he did to Niko's family.
>>
>>55541286
Still whiter than you.
>>
>>55541556
What?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.