[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are jews really that bad /pol/? I live in what is probably the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: 1395798530050.jpg (43 KB, 353x480) Image search: [Google]
1395798530050.jpg
43 KB, 353x480
Are jews really that bad /pol/?

I live in what is probably the least culturally diverse part of england and i've never known any jews. Infact I don't know anyone who knows any jews either. Aside from the muslims who run the "indian" takeaways and the handful of mormons knocking about, everyone here is either atheist, christian or catholic (mostly non-practicing too).

All the anti semetic stuff posted here goes right over my head and christ knows there's a lot of it.
>>
>>55540598
JIDF, pls
>sage/hide
>>
>>55540748

Im serious. Even the nutters who still go to church around here are not bad folks who mostly keep their religious nonsense to themselves. I just wonder how jews can be so different to that.
>>
>>55540598
No they aren't. I have a number of friends that are, and none fit the stereotypes, except a couple of them have big noses.
>>
its not that jews are bad because most of them are not bad, but its that the bad jews happen to be the worst people on earth
>>
>>55540598
In live in Chicago with plenty. Some are stereotypical nerds others are total chads. You know, like any other white to semi white population.
>>
>>55541356
>the bad jews happen to be the worst people on earth

Is that directly related to jewery though? I mean cunts are gonna cunt regardless of their relgion right?
>>
>>55541248
>>55541358

This is kinda what I figured. Hard to know though without direct experience.
>>
>>55541514
has nothing to do with religion. most jews are atheist. and the bad jews don't practice judaism they are into more occult stuff. if you're asking why there's a jewish conspiracy -- turst me it boggles my mind everytime i think about it. i keep wondering why it is that way, and i really don't know why. i've heard a theory though about khazar jews and creation of zionism and basically using jews even though they aren't actually ethnically jewish. i honestly don't know. but as for regular folk, jewish people are just like anyone else. i don't think jewish conspiracy people hate jews they just don't like the rothschilds and all the other family names who own everything and instigate wars and are psychopathic maniacs
>>
>>55540598
All but the lowest Jews are bad. The Jewish elite own literally almost everything. They control and lead the most destructive social movements. Do not trust them.
>>
The. Jews killd Jesus u fagget
>>
>>55540598
I grew up with Jews.
Often they are bros.
When people complain about them, they're complaining about the US ruling class. Compare Brits complaining about untouchable lords molesting children and forcing laws nobody voted for.
Also they are responsible for an awful lot in the mass media, which is a huge part of US life.
Important: they try to neutralize all criticism by dismissing it as bigotry. This strategy has recently been afopted by illiterate blacks at Mizziu and Yale. But it also creates a distorted image. Much of the alleged "anti-Semitism" you talk of was actually ad hoc criticism of a forbidden topic (in my country you cannot criticize Israel without being fismissed as insane) or a joke.
>>
>>55540598

they think that goyim are subhuman cattle to be used and abused.
>>
>>55541667

Well yeah obviously the banking families, media moguls and pro-war lobbyists/weapon manufacturers etc are a problem...but do you think all of that is something that comes from being jewish or just being shitty people?

>>55541689

I dont know any to trust pal.
>>
>>55541820
>Compare Brits complaining about untouchable lords molesting children and forcing laws nobody voted for.

Ahhhh now THAT puts it into perspective.
>>
>>55541932
It's a mix. Jews are inarguably the smartest people alive. They bring some of the greatest scientific achievements on us as well as some of the greatest social manipulation ever seen on us. The reason we're anti-semitic is that we can still get by scientifically without Jews, but their less savory elements are nigh indestructible in their wilyness and therefore are a threat too great to freedom and peace to be tolerated
>>
>>55541932
jewish.
>>
>>55540598
I'm Jewish and I post Jewish hate stuff all the time because it makes me laff
>>
>>55542282
I would argue that they have been manipulated science too... kinda don't know what to trust in published works anymore.
>>
>>55542282
>Jews contributing anything

Only positive thing they ever contributed was the polio vaccine. No, that does not make up for thousands of years worth of kikery.
>>
>>55542328

Why?
>>
>>55542418
Also this. Peer review means very little, anymore.
>>
>>55540598
There was a jewish woman central in enabling the Rotherham rapes. She also benefitted economically from the aftermath and got away untouched.

They must all die for their ways.
>>
>>55541820
I grew up with them fucking everywhere. Either you're a Jew who grew up in a Jew household so your opinion is biased or British orthodox Jews are massively different to American ones.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.