[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TRUMP RIPS CARSON FOR 9 MINUTES
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
File: CTGDShHUsAA8uWA.jpg (30 KB, 598x305) Image search: [Google]
CTGDShHUsAA8uWA.jpg
30 KB, 598x305
Here's the video...

https://youtu.be/FI279UvRK9M

THIS is a BTFO moment... But for who?
>>
probably Carson cause he will make a fool of himself responding to it

Americans, when will you dump Benzo Ben? Or is it just dems registering to vote in polls to fuck with the RNC PR by voting for carson?
>>
>>55540360

Trump does have a point: Carson is a bullshit artist and it's about time he gets called out on it.

The problem is Carson seems to be protected by the right wing press the same way Obama was protected by the left wing press... This could blow up in Trump's face.
>>
File: 1447084796801.gif (683 KB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
1447084796801.gif
683 KB, 400x224
>>55540292

I wish trump wouldn't trash him

It would have helped trump to take carson as a VP

He should get Oprah last minute, I think they would win easily

but either way, it would help trump Immensely to get a Latino or Black VP
>>
Carson is Black Huckabee. White Huckabee wouldn't be polling at Carson's numbers with the crap Carson says... Affirmative Action is alive and well.
>>
>>55541202
nah man Cruz is a prime VP candidate for Trump
>>
File: CdKEWz8.jpg (104 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
CdKEWz8.jpg
104 KB, 1280x720
>>55541202

>>55541202

Carson is USELESS to Trump in a general.

Blacks like Trump more than Carson.

Christians will be voting for the GOP ticket regardless who it is.

Carson has no power in a battle ground state.

Cruz(Latino), Rubio(Latino/Florida), or even Jeb(Establishment/Florida), Kasich(Ohio) and... Fiorina(woman) are better choices than Ben Carson.

Carson is not going to be President, he's not going to be the VP. This is all just a book tour gone really wrong.
>>
File: 1444798682020.jpg (187 KB, 463x538) Image search: [Google]
1444798682020.jpg
187 KB, 463x538
>>55541550
>This is all just a book tour gone really wrong.
>>
>>55541550
summed it up perfectly, the kuckservatives think because he's black he will get every single black vote and they can call Hillary racist. They're insane
>>
>>55541202

I thought so up until the past week, but Carson has looked absolutely ridiculous over the past week or so.

A frontrunning presidential candidate is claiming he DID stab somebody as a youth in the face of media reports that he did NOT.

That's too far.
>>
>>55541550
>This is all just a book tour gone really wrong.

Books are small potatoes. It's about the public speaking appearances he will get.

15k+airfare+accommodations+meals for you to speak to a bunch of bullshit middle managers for 90 minutes.

Speech game is the best racket in the world right now.
>>
Carson is not a serious candidate. Yes, less of a serious candidate than Trump. Everyone in the race knows this, as does everyone in the US except the Christian Right. (ever notice that Carson shills in /pol/ are impossible to talk to? It's because their arguments are faith based.)

But trash talking Carson alienates that "evangelical" base. Where are they going to go from here? All they have left is Cruz, really.
>>
>>55541670

The cuccservatives are literal cargo cultists.

They see the Democrats run a black man and get him elected and they think all they have to do is run a black man and he'll get elected too.
>>
File: RpdkhxX.jpg (69 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
RpdkhxX.jpg
69 KB, 960x540
Ben Carson's campaign is THE PRODUCERS of politics. He's raising all this money, and has a massive burn rate yet there's no ad buys... There's no ground game... Where is the money being spent???? He released an App, and for two weeks he went on a book tour instead of campaigning... The entire thing is fishy as hell.

"But Carson is also spending a ton of money—he spent nearly seven out of every $10 he raised in the quarter. What is that money being used to do, and is that rate of spending sustainable?"

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/10/where-is-ben-carsons-money-going/410839/

It's a fucking scam.
>>
>>55541806
Christianity is dead in the U.S anyway, otherwise wouldn't all Christians be voting for the most Christian candidate possible? Isn't that what the religion they claim to believe in dictates? It is God after all, isn't he the most important? No, because they only half-believe.

Just like Trump. He believes in Jesus yet his daughter de-converted and he's okay with that? Give me a break.

Christianity is dead.

Trump/Cruz 2016
>>
Video from Trump's next rally:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoLPLsQbdt0
>>
>>55540292

man he's such a mouth breather... makes him unlikeable. he should fix that for a better image.
>>
>Carson's an "enigma"
>>
>>55542877

Well they got one syllable right.
>>
>>55542877
>enigma
>me niga

carson's trump's nigger confirmed
>>
>nobody laughing in the audience
Is Trump bombing?
>>
>>55542337
>he's doing it for image
If he cared about his image he would have gotten hair implants.
>>
it sounds like he doesn't know what pathological means
>>
>>55541202
Carson would drag the campaign down like Sarah Palin did in 2008. The guy is coming off as a bona fide lunatic to normies.
>>
>>55541202
Carson would have been another Palin and cost Trump the White House
>>
>>55541596
What does the capital "E" on your forehead stand for, fellow canadian friend?
>>
>>55543674
That's the buckle you dullard.
>>
>>55543674
>be American
>getting this High

DUDE
>>
>>55543729
>>55543828
>bait wasn't even out of the boat yet
>fish just jumped right in
>>
What I don't understand is why Christians would support a candidate that is in a cult. The Seventh Adventist following that Ben is in it's not a serious church...am I missing something?
>>
>>55544263
It wouldn't be a cult if it wasn't tempting.
>>
>>55540292
mirin that music at the end tho
>>
>>55544263

"evangelicals" even voted for Romney. Even heretics are acceptable as long a "muh Jesus"
>>
>>55543674
IT STANDS FOR EARL YOU DWEEB
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.