[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So pro-choice anons, since you believe babies dependent on their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: abby-brittany-hensel.jpg (25 KB, 316x328) Image search: [Google]
abby-brittany-hensel.jpg
25 KB, 316x328
So pro-choice anons, since you believe babies dependent on their mothers' bodies should be subject to abortion if their mothers want it, do these qts also have the right to abort each other since they're dependent on each others' bodies?

Sorry if this question isn't clear enough, I'm a little high at the moment to be honest.
>>
Pro-choice is pro-eugenics.
>>
>>55540289
wow
pro-choice BTFO
>>
>>55540289
It is not clear enough desu.

These two essentially have the same body and different heads. So yes, technically they have the right to kill themselves but, why would they?
>>
>Look! I found one incredibly special snowflake unique situation! That means your entire argument is discredited!
fuck off desu senpai. If I find one monkey that can type on a computer it doesn't mean the rest don't still fling shit at each other
>a little high at the moment
Oh, I'm sorry. I'm speaking with a retard. I apologize if I used any big words. Go smoke another blunt, snoop
>>
They're interdependent. A fetus and mother aren't.

I know you tried your best though.
>>
>>55540289
I really want a blowjob from them.
>>
File: pepe_doge_scatman.jpg (72 KB, 666x666) Image search: [Google]
pepe_doge_scatman.jpg
72 KB, 666x666
>>55540574

As a matter of fact, don't let nothing hold you back.
>>
>>55540289
>Making silly points about something that keeps the nog population down.
>Not writing sensual fantasies about this super semen demon.

I'd cum so hard if each head had an opposite personality.
>Tfw love is a submissive and loving girl watching you be seduced by her dominant and cruel sister
>>
What's not to like a girl that has four holes to fuck instead of just three?
>>
>>55540740
Would it be rape if one wasn't into you, but the other was? How do you think they work that out? Does it count as a threesome if you fuck them? Do they both experience orgasms int he same way?

So many questions.
>>
>>55540801
How do you know there's only one pussy?
>>
File: 1447305052328.jpg (59 KB, 698x636) Image search: [Google]
1447305052328.jpg
59 KB, 698x636
>>55540289
>>
>>55542044
you dirty birdy
>>
File: 1440007065029.jpg (48 KB, 640x533) Image search: [Google]
1440007065029.jpg
48 KB, 640x533
>yfw two sets of vocal cords to scream in ecstasy as you pound their pussy into oblivion
>>
>>55540289
Im ready.
IM NOT READY.
>>
File: this will never be you.jpg (46 KB, 492x328) Image search: [Google]
this will never be you.jpg
46 KB, 492x328
>>55542420
>>
>>55542607
fake and gay
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.