[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The totally genuine fast by the none privileged son of a Rai
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 5637c36e1c42f.image.jpg (67 KB, 540x363) Image search: [Google]
5637c36e1c42f.image.jpg
67 KB, 540x363
The totally genuine fast by the none privileged son of a Railroad executive has come to an end.

Here's his first meal after his hunger strike protesting alleged racial slurs.

Note the dialogue for irony keks

https://youtu.be/Wq6QCR-J4pA
>>
>>55539900
No, anon.

It's racist to point out that a privileged son of a millionaire executive with a free ride through university is saying racial slurs after protesting racism.

Don't you read tumblr?
>>
I fucking hate hunger strikes. They're basically "do what I want or I'll kill myself".
>>
It was the same shit with the negress at yale. Before she went to yale she lived with her parents in their 850,000.00 house.

Of course the fact that the racial slurs never happened matters too.

Fucking niggers need to go to their own universities where whites can't bother them by not bowing low enough.
>>
File: made-good.jpg (167 KB, 1000x671) Image search: [Google]
made-good.jpg
167 KB, 1000x671
Oh no! I sure hope that nigger doesn't die.
>>
>>55540335
oh but they do have their own Universities... whites just aren't allowed to. fuck this shit.
>>
>>55540253
At least their not "I am going to stand right in the way and inconvenience everyone to get my way."
>>
>>55539900
Yeahhhhhh nigga!!!!!
>>
>>55540253
It's like an infant threatening to hold their breath until they die. The correct answer is to laugh at them.

This lying nigger wasn't on a hunger strike, either. You can't go straight into solid foods after an extended fast. It will fuck you up.

This lying nigger was eating while the cameras were off.
>>
>>55539900
So his black friends can call him a nigger with impunity but imaginary white rednecks in a pickup truck can't? That's racist! I thought we were all equal here.
>>
>>55539900
How long did he go? I fasted for a week once. Shit was pretty easy, honestly.
>>
>>55539900
Is any of it real?
Was there ever a poop swastika?
Was there a fast?
Was there any muscle over there?
Was KKK-elite Samuel Hyde ever truly rallying on campus?
Did Samuel Hyde and his faction ever truly steal a military EMP and use it to slow down internet service across the campus?
>>
Some imaginary rednecks called me a nigger. and made an imaginary swastika in poop.

Therefore all the white faculty must resign and niggers get their own private building that whites can't enter.

I would say you can't make this up, except that the niggers made it all up.
>>
>>55540505
First meal ending hunger strike protesting racial stereotyping of black people?

>fried chicken
>>
>>55539900

Yeah you nigger!

Free speech nigga.

Your cultural appropriation nigga

mah nigga nigga

What a negro. The fact that any white fag beta helped these Missouri "niggas" shows what brainwashed idiots they are.

Somebody copy it, post on facebook.

Spread this nigger and his nigga hate speech racism.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.