[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>living with mommy and daddy past the age of 18 What's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 16
File: lazy_youth_slob.jpg (225 KB, 684x445) Image search: [Google]
lazy_youth_slob.jpg
225 KB, 684x445
>living with mommy and daddy past the age of 18
What's wrong with Millennials?
>>
Leaving the house immediately at age 18 with the goal of marrying and purchasing a home off a blue collar job one was minimally trained for and will retain for 35+ years is a thing of the past that is no longer economically feasible.

Parents who kick their children out at 18 are dooming them to poverty.
>>
>>55539158

I agree with you anon.
>>
>>55539007
£3m for a small 2 bed flat is the problem senpai, trying living in London if you can, fucking citadel
>>
File: 1446955723934.jpg (36 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1446955723934.jpg
36 KB, 500x500
>>55539007
Enjoy working for the corporate Jew you wage slut. I'd rather not be a working slave thank you very much, I am a king, a lord, rulers don't work, subhumans do.
>>
>>55539383
I earn just over £2k/m before tax, so 1700, now £900 goes on rent, £300 on bills, petrol, stuff and £400 on food drink

its a joke, I used to pay £300/m for a 2 bed back in the 90's
>>
I can save about £300/m if im carful, but Im a long way from saving a 300k i need for a deposit.
>>
>>55539007
Not enough of them going into trades or taking after their father's trade. Nothing inherently wrong with them, its just the shitty cultural idea of there only being 2 options, university or NEET

>>55539449
There's a difference between objecting to moving out @ 18 and advocating NEETism. You're not smart for staying unemployed. Anyone that has an income is inherently better than you and has a better chance at gaining affluence
>>
>>55539158
/thread
>>
There are less low skill jobs available because all industry has moved to China.

Home prices are at sky high rates.

There are no jobs because the babby boomers don't want to retire.
>>
File: 1447286092558.jpg (486 KB, 1500x1001) Image search: [Google]
1447286092558.jpg
486 KB, 1500x1001
>making this bait thread multiple times a day

We all know you live with your parents and just make these threads so people will say there is nothing wrong with living with your parents. This thread was created to give you some kind of satisfaction that other people are failures just like you. Now, fuck off and go hump a dead moose. Faggot.
>>
Fuck debt.
>>
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 290x174) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 290x174
>>55539449

you from the royal family? Yeah my slaves work everyday and i pay them good so they don't get hungry. It's feels good man
>>
:^)
>>
>>55539007
My rent just increased by 200$ Fuck off.
>>
>>55539740

> Anyone that has an income is inherently better than you and has a better chance at gaining affluence

in your dreams anon.
>>
>>55539941
>paying your slaves
>not making them work for their food
Man you are one shitty prince
>>
File: snaga1.jpg (18 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
snaga1.jpg
18 KB, 400x300
>>55539941
If you call the House of David of the tribe of Judah a royal family, then yes, I am part of the royal family, serpent.
>>
>>55539872
That's not true at all. The jobs are there, millennial just don't want to work. The only way the "Baby boomers" are involved in this is the fact that they have children who are born into households with accumulated wealth. This alone is enough to keep a lot of young people from moving out, as it is the easiest way to live, and the quality of life is much more stable than starting a career at the bottom.
>>
19 here. What the fuck am I suppose to do? I got about 2.5 grand in the bank and im working around 30 hours as a part time overnight stocker.

I cannot afford even the cheapest housing and the constant fees from gubmint/insurance are a nightmare.

My only choice is to stay at home. My parents dont have enough money to send me to college and no job around me will even consider full time. Maybe fast food will but I aint doing that.
>>
>>55540116
Millennials can't get jobs because they lack experience
>>
>>55539158
Grab some balls burger. Life is too short.
>>
File: inequality.jpg (1010 KB, 3112x3461) Image search: [Google]
inequality.jpg
1010 KB, 3112x3461
We can't afford to live alone.
>>
>>55540190
They lack experience because they aren't willing to work anywhere for less than 15$ / hr. They aren't motivated to build their own lives because that 15$+ / hr living standard available without effort from their household
>>
>>55539007
>move out
>move into one of those living communities or whatever it's called with students and others of my age because living alone isn't affordable
>paying more
>less convenient
How retarded are you?
>>
As long as the young adult has a job (maybe is paying rent?), so what? In some cultures, its totally normal to be an adult and live with your parents
>>
>>55540295
Inequality has shit all to do with the cost of living. The wealthier a society is, the more inequality is present.
>>
>>55540326
What job will hire me with no experience and pays enough for me to actually live on?

>$7.50 at Mcdonalds is enuff!!

Nah, fuck off. I mean an actual job with some potential to move up.
>>
>>55540145
take a chance go to college (i.e. take a student loan)

learn a trade do something
you cannot expect your situation to change if you continue to work low paying shit jobs
>>
>>55539007
Has Canada surpassed Australia and Romania to become the top exporter of shitposting?
>>
>>55540453
this, who the fuck want to be a fucking slave.
>>
>>55540326

How can kids expect to move out when the jobs available don't cover the cost of living?

Boomers could afford a family, house, and car by the time they were in their early 20s, and that was with less experience and education than they now require of their own employees for shit pay that wouldn't allow for any of those things.

I ain't even complaining about my job, but I can see how a lot of people are affected by this con.
>>
File: Gojira fdisgust.png (922 KB, 900x1000) Image search: [Google]
Gojira fdisgust.png
922 KB, 900x1000
>>55540458
>take a chance go to college (i.e. take a student loan)
>"Do something"
>mfw

If you dont have any real advice I suggest you just shut up.

>learn a trade
I tried to get into a union and failed. I just saved up enough and got my first car.

A friend of mine did get into the union and he loathes it. Constantly over worked and tired. I like the trades since my dad is an Electrician but im rethinking it now.
>>
>>55540453
Minimum wage laws in the vast majority of US states are fair enough to ensure you can live. Obviously not an incredibly high standard of living, but you're looking to get experience and possibly make connections. You aren't entitled to anything.

Most trades related jobs centered around low-skill labour pay more than minimum wage. Most places that do pay minimum wage have ranking systems that give you the opportunity to move up in responsibilities and boost your wage.

Again, you aren't entitled to shit. You have to start at the bottom. Which is why so many don't move out, because working fucking sucks
>>
>be 28
>white
>married to asian
>2 kids
>live with parents in their huge house
>no bills
>make 85k a year
>retired parents babysit for free
>job provides car/gas/insurance

Do you guys even easy-mode?
>>
>>55540672
seriously man dont listen to the 4chan masses

MUH STEM ONLY

im 22 and finishing a graduate school master's of public administration in the spring which has a 99% hiring rate within 3 months for my program.

I know plenty of friends who are working at various jobs for BA degrees. They aren'tmaking more than 40k right now but they arentmaking minimum wage either.

college will do you good, research your interests and your strengths and try it out while you are still young.

starting an undergrad past 25 is almost a death sentence for your sanity/prospects
>>
>>55540892

fuck you waht the fuck is someone supposed to think if they havent finished college by 25 just give up and be an eygore working for 9 dollars an hour? why even work?

there is literally no incentive to waste your life earning a shit living if you will never have better proespects
>>
>>55540614
Well that's the misconception right there. You and so many people are under the impression that because you grew up in a middle class household that you're entitled to a middle class income.

Look, boomers didn't have all that they have right now when they were 20. You need to realize that they built their estates from scratch starting at the bottom, and are now super fucking well-off because of that.

You don't need a university degree or 300k starting to start building your life. If millenials didn't grow up surrounded by so much wealth, they would be on the same track as the boomers. Its all about entitlement and expectations
>>
>>55541002
>>55541002
i should have said 30

i realize 25 is still young

if you are still working at mc dicks by 30 im sorry it will not get better.
You have failed life if you cannot figure your way out of minimum wagedom by then
>>
File: 1444974810564.jpg (49 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1444974810564.jpg
49 KB, 600x600
>>55540792
7.50 x 40 = 300 a week (Before taxes, I make 225 after taxes)
300 x 4 = 1,200 a month (before taxes. Keep in mind most places wont put you on full time and even if they do you wont get benefits)

Cheapest place to live in my area (that ive seen) is $650 a month

Food is roughly $70 a month for one person

Insurance is $200 a month for me

Utilites would vary but lets just say they will equal about $100 a month

That all equals $1020 a month total. I did not factor in shit like gasoline, internet, ANY entertainment, repairs/misc fees, and medical shit.

I guess you could work two shit jobs at once to BARELY scrap by. Get treated like shit by boss, coworker, and customer alike to live a miserable tired life.
>>
>be 20
>living with my mother in a 3 apartment house we own
>she's 60
>we get rent from 2 apartments
>live in the third one for free
>I'll inherit the house sooner or later

Why the fuck should I move now? If I really want to live alone, I'll just move into another apartment of ours. We're actually fucking poor because our house cost's s shitton but we don't have to work and there's still nothing better than living here. I'd rather not eat for a whole week because we're short on money than move into a small apartment somewhere with poor neighbors and shitty environment.

I guess I've already won in life before I even worked once. Still going to university. Once I get paid and get their rent added to that I'll be fucking rich.
>>
>>55541002
Anyone that has an income has better prospects than one who does not.

>>55540892
That's all fine, but the masses of young people planting themselves in BA programs is part of the problem. There needs to be way less people seeing BAs as the only way to get places.
>>
>>55541184
Wrong buddy. My dad was a fucking pizza guy in his 30's. He was a total fucking loser.

By 50 he was making 90k a year working for the gubmint as a master electrician. Its possible, but you have to work hard.
>>
>>55540326
move to Seattle.. I hear that they pay $15/hr for someone to rake leaves or give hand jobs there.
>>
File: eghas.jpg (40 KB, 454x330) Image search: [Google]
eghas.jpg
40 KB, 454x330
>>55541354

>Anyone that has an income has better prospects than one who does not.

Most retarded shit ever heard!
>>
I moved out and bought at 24, 4 years ago. Was making 24/hr at the time. I didn't have crazy student denbts though.

18 is too early in almost all cases unless you somehow score a really high paying job at that age. I'd say 25 is the age for concern. 30 is just being borderline lazy.
>>
>>55541107
It's not that, there's just very little opportunity for them. Fuck, i started working at 13, eventually got a degree, self taught skills to get my foot in the door, got a job in my industry, working my ass off, and still underpaid. I get calls all the time from recruiters asking me to switch companies and they always want to pay me less than I make now for working even more hours.

The job market is retarded. I dont blame kids for giving up although they shouldn't, you gotta make some kind of living even if its a shitty one.
>>
>>55539449
>we wuz kingz and queenz!
nigger pls
>>
>>55541492
Ok faggot, lets see how long you last on the streets or in the woods without any income whatsoever
>>
>tfw moved and got my own apt
>tfw to poor to afford anything in it
>sit around in my apt with just a couch bed and table
>cant invite girls overs cause they will laugh

one time i was so desperate this fuck a girl i told her i just moved in so i have nothing in yet
>>
>>55540441
>The wealthier a society is, the more inequality is present.

Lol. The wealthiest major country, Norway, has one of the lowest gini indicies. The other Nordic social-democracies also have low gini coefficients and are wealthy successful societies. The most unequal societies are poor countries in southern Africa and (current or former) banana republics in Latin America.
>>
>>55541590

What about if your parents are rich and you can just stay home without any income. Better way of life than be a fucking slave you subhuman faggot. Go work you need it.
>>
>>55541593
Being a man with your own place in this age of low testosterone directionless NEETS is usually enough to get women regardless, even if it's empty or filled with crap.

>Trust me
>>
I moved away for university, and then got a job in my parents' city after graduating.

My face when I'm a high-paid professional with pretty much zero expenses, so I'm putting away thousands of dollars every month.

:)
>>
>>55541240
If the cheapest place to live in your area is 650/ month, chances are minimum or average low-income wages in that city or state are higher than 7.50/ hr.

>>55541511
You're doing better than most in terms of earning your place. Keep it up, and motivate who you can
>>
>>55540293
What did you do at 18? Hop the fence?
>>
>>55541823
>chances are minimum or average low-income wages in that city or state are higher than 7.50/ hr.

No. I actually live and work here.

7.50 it is. Might even be 7.25.
>>
>>55539007
In my culture it's completely normal to live with your parents until you get married.
>>
>>55539158
my family kicked me out at 16. havent talked to any them since. i make 70k/year at 20 years old. it has nothing to do with the parents
>>
>>55541699
Norway is rich as fuck because of it's huge amount of conventional oil. They have hundreds of rigs injecting wealth directly into the country from offshore.

Scandinavian countries in general sit on generations of accumulated wealth. The giant welfare states that fight inequality have only existed for maybe 30 years.

>>55541717
That's fine, a ton of people do that, and it very well could be a better life than what you would earn if you worked for a living.

Its a question of do you want to earn your place or inherent it. Whatever floats your boat.
>>
>>55541994
>Wait until you're married to start life
>get divorced
>time to start over

When a lot of marriages are destined to fail, why wait. A woman should be coming into you life on your terms. Maintain the upper hand.
>>
File: soduku.png (295 KB, 394x394) Image search: [Google]
soduku.png
295 KB, 394x394
>>55539007

this thread again?
>why go to college?
>why rent an apartment?
>why buy a car?
>why get a girlfriend?
>why buy a diamond?
>why spend an ass load on a wedding?
>why kill yourself with mortgage?
>why have kids?
>why get all those credit cards the bitch is going to run up?
>why buy all those diapers?
>why be a wage slave kuk?
>why pay a divorce lawyer?
>why an hero?

OP an hero and indulge in necrophilia
>>
>>55542059

Translation:
"I'm 20, never had a job in my life and being pressured by my parents to move out. I have no friends and I have to impress people on /pol/"
>>
>>55541947
That is a little fucked. If 650 is the cheapest, there is an imbalance in the market. You would think landlords would be interested in getting into the low-income housing market. Slum lords
>>
>>55542079
>assuming your life only starts when you move out
That's a western way of thinking but does not apply to many other cultures
>>
File: canada-us-price-composite.jpg (125 KB, 800x558) Image search: [Google]
canada-us-price-composite.jpg
125 KB, 800x558
Hey man, don't judge.

I don't have a gorillion dollars lying around.
>>
I'm 27 and I have basically lived on the road since high school ended. I have a journeyman certificate and a full time high paying job.

I was going to buy a 4000 square foot house on a golf course but then realized I didn't want to condemn myself to a Jew mortgage for 25 years.

So instead, because I'm not home much, I live with mommy on her farm away from the niggers in the city :)

It's a good life, as I never worry about money. Honestly don't know how many 10's of thousands of dollars I have in my account because it doesn't matter.
>>
>>55542242
Living with mommy and daddy waiting for a woman to help you man up and leave the nest is living?
>>
>>55542079
Your divorce isn't written in stone just because some marriages fail. People often get married for the wrong reasons.
>>
>>55542177
ive had a job since 14, i have a few good friends. you would brag if you did the same shit. who am i trying to impress. We're all the same, anonymous.
>>
>>55542273
Do you work on the farm?
>>
>>55542379

The only people who feel like bragging are those that live in the shadow of others. You're either lying or a walking pile of small man syndrome.
>>
>>55542348
I know. Still, a calculated risk.

I'm just for building wealth and equity BEFORE you start sharing with a woman, just in case. Always prenups' and all that jazz too.
>>
>>55542300
Multi-generational homes are common in a lot of cultures, anon. What isn't common is assuming you need a woman to "man up", sounds like you have some issues there.
>>
>>55542273
What trade? Elecchicken here
>>
>>55542437
i was just trying to prove a point. you must be one of that leeches that live in your parents house.
grow up you fat fuck. your no better than the homeless man you suck off
>>
>>55542388
Yes when I'm around but that's like two days a month
>>
>>55542545

I feel no need to brag about my situation to manchildren on the internet, though.
>>
>>55542437
this is either some shit trolling or next level insecurity
>>
I thought only yuropoors did that whole 'can't leave home until you're married'

Whatever floats your boat, burgerbro.
>>
>>55542668
> >>55542512
>>
It's okay if you don't freeload and have a good relationship with your parents.

I was at school for 5 years getting my undegrad and graduate degree, which I'll be completing this December. My parents are completely cool with my living at home for as long as I need, and they don't charge me rent or anything. They also cover my phone bill and provide food etc.

However, I have to work which I always have. I've had 4 paying jobs the past 5 years, so I'm never just freeloading. My parents understand that I have crushing student loan debt of just over $55,000. The goal is for me to build up some savings, purchase a car, and then eventually find my own place once I'm financially independent. It might take 2-3 years with these fat monthly student loan payments, but they're understanding which is great.

It's all about the student loans.
>>
>>55542633
no need to get butthurt when someone else does
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 640x704) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 640x704
>>55542528
Powerline
>>
>>55542703
>They also cover my phone bill and provide food etc

>I'm never just freeloading

Jesus, and your phone plans are dirt cheap there too.
>>
HOW MANY TIMES WILL YOU KEEP POSTING THIS? STOP TRYING TO DESTROY THE FAMILY UNIT YOU DEGENETATE FUCK.
>>
>>55542755
Making the big bucks~
>>
>>55540892
This, if you study history
be a teacher
enjoy what you do, i would be happy with 50k a year if i enjoy what i do for a living
>>
>>55542545

grow a brain anon, do you think you're more worth than a homeless man on the street just because you have work?

You're worth the same as the homeless man for me, you're not special and nobody are but you're just a fucking human that is breading this air the same way the homeless people do.
>>
File: 1445761191726.png (803 KB, 1100x700) Image search: [Google]
1445761191726.png
803 KB, 1100x700
Living as a full-time boon-docker in an RV as you work full time is fucking awesome.

Just saying.

>But yo' mail! How you get it?!

Simple, use your parents' address.

>Wut about yo' laundry?!

Laundromat.

>How will you shower?!

In my shower.

>How will you keep yo' food cold?!

In my fridge.

>What about electricity?!

Solar panels on roof with a battery bank.

>How you cook yo' food?!

On my stove, in my oven, or in my microwave.

>Where you shit?

In my flushing toilet.

>Where you sleep?!

In my bed.

>What about when it gets hot or cold out?!

I turn on my heater or AC.

>What about internet?!

School wifi and mobile hotspot.

>But where will you park at?!

Everywhere.

I could do this all day.
>>
>>55542792
I mean, to be fair I haven't finished school yet. I transitioned from undegrad right into grad school because I took most of my master's level courses in undegrad and had a few to complete this semester.

Starting next month I'll have my first real full-time job. My past jobs were part-time or internships while going to school. I'm gonna stockpile money since my loans are deferred until late next year because of my graduation date. Once I have a lot of money saved up I'll start transitioning to financial independence (bills, car, apartment, etc.)
>>
>>55539007
>bad goy!
nice try boomerberg
>>
>>55542940
At least your goals are sound. Good luck
>>
>>55541307
Your mother was 40 when she had you? Holy shit. I thought when women get pregnant that late the baby comes out all fucked up with disorders
>>
>>55542890
yes, i absolutely do.
you think homeless are homeless because they cant find work? GEEEEEETTTTT FUCKKKKKEEDDDD most, without mental problems, have had ample oppurtunities to not be in the situation they are in.
go back to tumblr you liberal fagget
>>
I could probably afford to move out of home by now, but I want to stay here so I can build up some wealth. Your money piles up when you don't have debts or interest to pay off.
>>
File: 1443647550890.gif (397 KB, 245x138) Image search: [Google]
1443647550890.gif
397 KB, 245x138
>>55543055
>>
>>55540453
I make 12.50/hr doing easy menial factory work. I got this job with no prior working experience, I was a NEET for years. Obviously not a lot of money but it's not bad for a first job. Just sign up for a temp agency and wait for a call a few days later.
>>
>>55543153
Will you take care of your parents financially and otherwise when they get old?
>>
>>55542908
>nigger talk
get fucked roodypoo
>>
>>55542908

you are practically homeless, bro
>>
>>55543269
their pensions probably will. probably the last generation to have such generous ones too.
>>
>>55543095

ohh you little faggot thinks he is special from other humans. it's so adorable. We're all just fucking star dust doing what we do. in reality nobody is special but some people like to think they are aka like you anon.
>>
>>55543269
Oh, I'll be out of here before then. I don't want to stay at home forever. They're both in their mid 50's now, with my dad still working. You can't retire until you're 65, I think. My dad's got 10 years before he'll stop working. If I'm not out of home by then, it would be just plain sad.
>>
>>55542703
How long do you think it will take to completely pay off the debt?
>>
My parents own a huge 4 bedroom house. I'm staying here during college because there's literally no reason for me to spend $800 a month on a shitty apartment when I have my own living space a few blocks away.
>>
>>55543386
i think your fucking lost hippie.
take your wife and daughter down to the immigrant camp down the street for a few days, they will show you how equal we all are
>>
>>55542703
>55k
>crushing

You have a graduate degree, don't tell me you got one that you can't make 6 figures to start with? You wouldn't take on that debt without a solid plan to pay it back comfortably, would you?
>>
>>55543519

Human's like to create groups to feel different and to find a way to survive doesn't matter what it takes. I see humans as animals. You need to adopt their lifestyles to understand them and not to look different. I would be stupid to go down there because i understand how humans react with different people.

BTW i'm not a hippie.
>>
>>55542890
Homeless are the worst, fuck off.
I deal with them daily and their sense of entitlement is off the charts.
Fuck them, they either put themselves there through past mistakes or prefer being on the streets looking for their next high.
You're a stupid bleeding heart fuck
>>
>>55542890
Retarded NEET detected
>>
>>55539007

>holding teenagers acountable for the economic environment produced by those who came before us...
>>
>>55544017

Look, I have no feelings with homeless people just saying how the real world works. If you think you're special explain it, however you're no different than any other human on this earth in physical way and the only thing that you have different is your mind the way you think. Feeling special is a meaningless word, it's means nothing but what your emotions assume you do.

you could call me a psycho because i really don't have any emotions in real talk only logical sense.
>>
>>55544109

explain why you feel special it's so adorable
>>
>>55542473
Lol. How is it a risk if it doesn't affect you?
>>
File: 1444319435945.jpg (3 MB, 2736x3648) Image search: [Google]
1444319435945.jpg
3 MB, 2736x3648
I have to live with my grandparents because my real parents were irresponsible as fuck. Now that I'm in my 20s my grandparents are getting old as fuck and have too hard a time taking care of themselves so I feel the need to repay the favor and help them.

It's not like I'm getting a fucking wife anyway who am I kidding?
>>
File: 1431463849113.png (20 KB, 111x143) Image search: [Google]
1431463849113.png
20 KB, 111x143
>>55542890
I think it depends on the homeless individual, many homeless have mental illnesses, which is why they don't work. Some were honorable and noble men fallen from their high place and are to be pitied and showed compassion, others are just worthless fucking dogs and scum filth who deserve to be in the pathetic state they are in.
>>
>>55544706

> worthless fucking dogs and scum filth who deserve to be in the pathetic state they are in.

These meaningless words. Define what is worthless? I could say the same thing about you, no offense. It's just the way humans see what's important for their little world. We are just here do what we do as a living form. There is essentially no difference, it's just the way how your mind feel it's right for you.
>>
>>55539007
The strength of the family unit goes beyond childhood. The whole point of having a family is to stay together and live efficiently and support each other.
>>
>>55545006
>define worthless
your countries politicians for allowing the rape of your people by immigrants
>>
>>55544343
But the difference between homeless and I is, all of my mental faculties are in working order, not damaged by years of drug use or lack of medication for mental disorder. I work hard for my money while they beg for it on the streets. I treat others with respect while the majority of homeless people openly insult normal people daily.
I would try to better myself no matter what, if I found myself on the streets, not give in to being a useless slap transient that only saps resources, food wise and monetarily.

I know we're all sacks of flesh but some, like myself, choose to not reside in squalor and forfeit my well being to hard drugs and alcohol.
Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.