[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Change OKCupid relationship status to "in a relationship."
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: slut6.jpg (29 KB, 580x435) Image search: [Google]
slut6.jpg
29 KB, 580x435
Change OKCupid relationship status to "in a relationship." Instantly get tons of likes. The fuck is wrong with women /pol/?
>>
>>55538441
>2015
>using OKJewpid

You should be meeting girls at church
>>
They're now convinced that since someone else did their due diligence on you, that your market value makes you worth pursuing?
>>
>>55538441
I know right, this one can't even afford decent lighting ffs
>>
File: 1446987066819.gif (2 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1446987066819.gif
2 MB, 400x300
>>55538441

> okcupid

So you go to the used whore supermarket?

Anon, you can do better.
>>
>>55538441
They're hypergamous. If another woman is into you then obviously you've got something to offer, right?
>>
Pre-selection, females work in a crowd-like hivemind.
>>
>>55538520
>>using OKJewpid
lmao that one is new
>>
>>55538441
Women want what they don't already have.

Single women want to fuck married men.
Married women want to fuck single guys.
>>
>>55538441
They're looking a no-strings quickie. They don't want you hanging around pestering them. Plus the heightened value that you have from being pre-selected.
>>
Pre-selection.
Women want what other women have
>>
>>55539871

Married men want to fuck single women. and sometimes double women too.

ba dum tiss
>>
>>55538441

https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn17619-its-true-all-the-taken-men-are-best/

Prepare to rage if you're single.
>>
>>55540072
Rage at what exactly? Only 30% of women changed their minds based on his status which means that up to a whopping 70% of women are not amoral whores.
>>
>>55538441
the subhuman brain of a lowly woman, notices that a woman already analysed you and considered you a good mate, because they dont want to put the energy in prospecting, they assume your a valuable mate, and therefor want you for themselves.
>>
>>55541422
>Only 30%
>>
The only thing women enjoy more than fucking over men is fucking over another woman.
>>
>>55538441
Just try putting on a wedding ring in a bar. Guaranteed fucks.
>>
>>55538441
It's the same reason it's much easier to get a job, if you already have a job. It shows someone else values you and you have worth. It also gives you social status to them, because you aren't some single loser. Most women don't understand the value or concept of being alone, they think there must be something wrong with you if you are.
>>
>>55538618
everyone listen to this guy.
>>
>tfw i know this chick
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9VSuftC1Sk
>>
>>55538597
This

Women on OkCupid are huge whores. The only sane women who go there usually only stay for a week and delete their accounts.

Every single girl I've ever met off of OkCupid was either married, had a significant other or was already fucking Chad, Tyrone, Paco and Emilio at the same time they were meeting up with me.

I realized what it was pretty quick. I set my money made to the highest, took a picture in front of a car on a car dealership car lot, set my status to in a relationship and my ugly ass started getting messages and meet ups.

Don't meet women on online dating sites anon, most of them are mega whores.
>>
File: this.jpg (110 KB, 1000x929) Image search: [Google]
this.jpg
110 KB, 1000x929
>>55542976
underrated

as

fuck
>>
>>55538441
>girls desperately want attention, sexual or otherwise
>girls cant be seen as actually seeking this attention or they get brutally slut shamed by a million assholes on the internet or only slightly more subtly and less physically threateningly by their own girl friends
>girl sees guy flip status to in a relationship
>they can now assault that guy and cozy up to him with the knowledge that anything that happens is not seen as slutty or attention seeking because the guy is now sexually "safe"

My theory anyway
>>
>>55542976

ahhhh yep, that's it guys. That's the /thread
>>
>>55538441

Also this:

>The most striking result was in the responses of single women. Offered a single man, 59 per cent were interested in pursuing a relationship. But when he was attached, 90 per cent said they were up for the chase.

>Men were keenest on pursuing new mates, but weren’t bothered whether their target was already attached or not. Attached women showed least interest and were slightly more drawn to single men.

>Attached women showed least interest and were slightly drawn to single men

So there is a monkey effect here for women, but they show the least interest, so it'd not so bad. Women might actually know when a good thing is good enough.

>inb4 c u c k
>>
>>55538441
Might try this. I've been burned out of OKC for a while and only check my profile once every few days now.

>>55543831
>Every single girl I've ever met off of OkCupid was either married, had a significant other

Can confirm with two examples-
Rebecca, told me she was living with a male roommate...her "best friend". We went out a ton, she came to my place a bunch of times, got very awkward when I asked about coming over. I figure she was in a relationship and just getting cock/free drinks and dinners on the side. I think we somewhat dated/fucked on and off for 2 months.

Britney. At first she told me she was living with a female roommate. After a few weeks I jokingly say "you know, I figured you were living with a guy and just didn't want to tell me" a few weeks after that she admits that she is actually still living with her ex BF because they are on a lease together. Dated her pretty solid for 3 months.
>>
>>55542976
Anon you solved the gordian knot
>>
>>55538441
whore complex. women see a man in a relationship and they assume he has something important which was enough to attract a female. Therefore women want to be in a relationship with that man to take advantage of whatever asset he may possess, whatever it may be.
>>
simple economics

the demand for your penis increased because it's availability became scarce

furthermore, the fact another woman bothered to claim you is like a voucher of quality, raising the perceived value in your penis's stock
>>
>>55543593
that was good cringe
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.