[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NON-LIBERTARIANS GETTING BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 1437205702402.png (39 KB, 559x607) Image search: [Google]
1437205702402.png
39 KB, 559x607
INDIVIDUALS IN HIGHEST IQ BRACKET ARE MOST LIBERTARIAN

>Mensans tend to be a refreshingly and disproportionately independent, free-thinking, (lower-case) libertarian-leaning bunch. This group is intended as a relatively nonpartisan forum for the intelligent, reasoned discussion of liberty-related issues, and how to pursue an environment of philosophically honest and consistent, practical limited government (or better!), individual liberty and personal responsibility.

http://www.us.mensa.org/connect/sigs/sig-crossreference/?xref=POLITICS

>The Triple Nine Society, which only allows members who have an IQ higher than 99.9% of the general public, released results of a survey answered by their members. The results? Ultra free market libertarian. They were against Government healthcare or business interference in the same way they were against drug war, gun control, and the War in Iraq. They advocated legalizing gay marriage, ALL drugs, an opt-out for Social Security, and to make Affirmative Action illegal. Although still the minority, a much larger than the general public support limiting the Federal Reserve or abolishing it. They also supported using the death penalty more often.

http://www.sodahead.com/united-states/libertarian-atheists-have-highest-iq/question-2841491/?link=ibaf&q=&esrc=s
>>
File: 1441300288829.gif (540 KB, 246x291) Image search: [Google]
1441300288829.gif
540 KB, 246x291
>>55537923
>>
Paulberg will never be president.
>>
Most of the kucks here who claim to be libertarian aren't. Like 99% of pol is just bootlickers and people who just want to switch the asshole of the group that the government is currently fucking, rather than get rid of the practice all together.
>>
>>55538315
Low IQ subhuman detected.
>>
daily reminder that middle of the road intellectuals are almost universally liberal
>>
in other news, the sky is blue
>>
B A S E D
A
S
E
D

STAND WITH RAND SENPAI
JOIN #ProjectPaul on kik
>>
>>55537923
>Autists are libertarian

more at 11
>>
>>55537923

Their IQ is too high to realize everybody else's IQ is not high enough for libertarianism.
>>
>>55537923
Oops. Didn't even read your post. Mensans and the Triple Nine Society are not a random selection of high IQ people. They are made up of people who have high IQs but have accomplished nothing with them. Pseudo-intellectuals, basically.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPMKqyaXtHI
>>
>>55537923
>INDIVIDUALS IN HIGHEST IQ BRACKET ARE MOST LIBERTARIAN

Well, yes obviously.
>>
>>55540487
>unironically linking Mitchell
What's next, Russel Brand?
>>
>>55540850

>attacking the messenger and not the content

Guess libertarians aren't as smart as they think ;^)
>>
>>55537923
am all for free market but
>Mensa
>Muh secret club
yeah fuck off
>>
>>55538464
yet here you are, and here I am

why are we here if everyone is a statist? maybe they aren't
>>
>>55541140
he responded perfectly to a guilt by association fallacy

which is what you posted :^)
>>
File: 1406076763394.gif (3 MB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
1406076763394.gif
3 MB, 300x360
>>55537923

>Ultra free market libertarian. They were against Government healthcare or business interference in the same way they were against drug war, gun control, and the War in Iraq. They advocated legalizing gay marriage, ALL drugs, an opt-out for Social Security, and to make Affirmative Action illegal. Although still the minority, a much larger than the general public support limiting the Federal Reserve or abolishing it. They also supported using the death penalty more often.

Can't argue with that.
>>
>Mensa
Kill yourself
>>
>>55540487
I can vouch for this. I'm a Mensan and in my local chapter I'm the only one with an advanced degree.

I attended three meetings before I lost interest. Mensans occupy themselves with three things:

>chess
>scientific trivia, particularly in the fields of computer science, mathematics, and astrophysics
>obscure historical trivia, particularly contrarian history (e.g., contradicting popularly held beliefs about whether german was almost the official language of the US)

Note how none of that is especially useful in dominating the social order. People tend to forget that, although there is certainly a causal link between IQ and social outcome, there is no guarantee that a high IQ will produce a socially useful person, possibly in part attributable to the link between high intelligence and mental defect, such as autism or depression. Medical doctors, some of the highest earners in any society, have an average IQ well within the average (white) range. Lawyers have an average IQ exactly that of the (white) population at large. Lawyers, it should be noted, also make up virtually all legislators and other statesmen and politicians; you know, the people who run our system. And the people who own the system, the bankers and executives? Also within the average range.

Ambition and discipline are also important traits. Without them a high IQ is useless.
>>
>>55537923
That is no surprise, the smartest and most capable people will want to reap the benefits of their own labor. It's the dumb people who are reliant on hand outs and couldn't make it in a libertarian society. Most people fall in the dumb category, which is why it will never happen.
>>
Is Rand still running for President?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.