[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my ap human geo teacher responds to anything that has to due
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (131 KB, 600x803) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131 KB, 600x803
my ap human geo teacher responds to anything that has to due with global conflict and poverty with "it's an effect of 19-20th century imperialism." to what extent is this true, to what extent is the false?
>>
File: 1446677632742.png (470 KB, 801x632) Image search: [Google]
1446677632742.png
470 KB, 801x632
We may have the same teacher because my teachers does the same thing.
>>
>>55538002
but is it true or not?
>>
File: image.png (206 KB, 430x318) Image search: [Google]
image.png
206 KB, 430x318
>>55538292
Bullshit it would of happened either way, The Great War did set the stage for intense scientific and societal/ political developments
But the European's would of continued to produce factory's and doing world wide trading whether or not they had imperialistic views
>>
underage b&
>>
>>55538460
i dont think you answered the question
>>
U N D E R A G E B &
N
D
E
R
A
G
E

B
&
>>
>>55537873
>my ap human geo teacher
UNDERAGE B&
>>
>>55537873

Indirectly true. Meaning that most countries are recovering from colonialism straight to corrupt "democacies".
>>
None. He's parroting Vladimir Lenin's horseshit.

If any of it were true, America's dickswinging in Japan and South Korea would have turned them into dindus.
>>
>>55537873
Of course it is retard, anything and everything post 19th cent. is a product of 19 century imperialism, good and bad. You don't have a phenomenon that massive without results. Your laptop is a product of it. Who gives a shit?
>>
but what does it matter? It is just undermining the wests will to gfight fight
>hurrdurr, it's all your fault. so just go limp.
we need to bring back impersiom and finish the job. China can have east Africa, the US southern half, and eupore west Africa
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.