[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do homosexuals have to be such faggots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
Why do homosexuals have to be such faggots
>>
because they are gay
>>
It's 2015
>>
>>55537871
*gay lisps* stop oppressing us!!!
>>
>>55537871
Cause its fun.
>>
>>55537871
fag here,

i completely disagree with the massively degeneracy that runs around the community at large

>will be shot tomorrow
>>
>>55537871
not all are raging faggots, i know a few gay guys who dress decently and have fashion sense that doesn't burn your eyes out. they are just like normal people so you can't really tell them apart from anyone else so its hard to tell how many there even are.

I think it's mostly insecure little twats with no identity of their own so they just embrace whatever they think gay is meant to be.
>>
>>55537871
men love men who cares. so do women.
gay is spread through animals too.
doges love the bumbumhole.
>>
>>55538374
it's not about being gay, it's about so many gays dressing in a whorish way and begging for attention. it's wondering why they feel the need to try and stand out in such a ridiculous and superficial manner.
>>
back of the underwear says aussieboys
why am I not surprised
>>
Maybe if you idiots didn't harass gays this shit wouldn't happen
the ONLY reason we are flamboyant is to show
we are proud, no matter what hate we face
(inb4 we dont hate fags, just the flamboyant ones)
bullshit
literally every "tolerant' straight guy I know
HAS PREJUDICE against gays, they just aren't vocal about it.

We'll stop being flamboyant when we're treated like normal people.
Fuck you guys
>>
>>55537871
They're naturally gay desu
>>
bcse animals do it so its okay to suck dick :DDD

we love cock LMAO
>>
BECAUSE THEY ARE COMPLETELY NORMAL PEOPLE WHO JUST HAPPEN TO BE ATTRACTED TO OTHER MEN AND IT IS NOT AT ALL A MENTAL DISEASE
>>
>>55537871

ive been called homophobic but honestly i just hate anyone who makes their sexuality the foundation of their existence

sure gay sex is disgusting, the same could be said for fat people fucking

if i say i am not interested in hearing about fat people fucking that doesnt mean i hate fat people

i hate the frat rapist that brags about pushing a gold fish in his ass and fucking drunk girls just as much as i hate the homosexual that waves his dick around in public

why is this controversial
>>
>>55538627
mate, quite jerking yourself off and read the thread.

OP is asking a question as to why you act like a tosser all the time, not saying he has anything against it.
>>
>>55538627
>People don't like me because of my habit of sucking cock
>Solution: suck more cock

LMAO :DD
>>
>>55538825
eh, decency and self respect are just not cool anymore.

well that's not true, in some circles it still is, that is why im taking my suits to the dry cleaners today.
>>
>>55538103

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XA1q4UpBdfI
>>
>>55538832
he clearly has something against it if he's seriously posting about it
In a sane world, you wouldn't care if someone is being flamboyant
but ya'll are so insecure about your sexualities that you post threads like this to demonize gays who have done nothing wrong
>>
>>55537871
get used to it =^)
>>
Gay men act like women.
Gay women act like men.
That's it.
>>
>>55538374
>appeal to nature
>>
>>55537871
Why do white guys pretend not to like white guys except on pol
>>
File: gif jif.gif (400 KB, 500x292) Image search: [Google]
gif jif.gif
400 KB, 500x292
>>55538967
yeahhhhh

because no one has EVER engaged in a thoroughly pointless and unproductive debate or line of inquiry ever.

especially on the internet where we are all super serious here all the time and never fuck around pointlessly, doing and achieving nothing at all.
>>
>>55538855
They act like being even bigger faggots will solve the fact that nobody loves them but liberals because they're huge fucking faggots.
>>
File: image_8.jpg (16 KB, 207x200) Image search: [Google]
image_8.jpg
16 KB, 207x200
>>55538627

>the ONLY reason we are flamboyant is to show

>We'll stop being flamboyant when we're treated like normal people.

Gay guy here, this is bullshit. You aren't being harassed for being gay. IF you are being harassed at all, it's because you act like a whiny faggot.

Most gays are flamboyant because they're attention whores. Hardly anyone is being oppressed anymore, and that certainly hasn't cut down on flamboyant gays.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.