[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /pol/. Hope you took your blood pressure medication this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 178
Thread images: 33
File: Screenshot_2015-11-12-21-22-22.png (2 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-12-21-22-22.png
2 MB, 2560x1440
Sup /pol/. Hope you took your blood pressure medication this evening because it's about to spike.

This Asian girl joined in a "safe space" circle on a college campus (unclear which campus, though admittedly I didn't look very hard) to share a story about how she experienced racism in her life in the USA. Everyone seems to be super understanding and supportive until she unveils one pertinent fact:

The person who was racist toward her was black.

All of a sudden the crowd turns on her and starts shouting about how "Black people can't be racist" and how this doesn't contribute to the point they're making. The poor girl thinks it's because her English is not correct but in reality she's right in a situation where it is not beneficial to be right.

Video: https://youtu.be/A8UTj8lQJhY
>>
I hope someone explained to her that she was in fact speaking correctly. It probably took her a lot of courage to stand up and do that, and you can see where her English stumbles when she gets nervous.

This is the kind of shit these kids should be fighting about, someone who literally came here for the American dream, working very hard it sounds like, and has an incident like that happen. Hilarious that it was some hoodrat that yelled at her, probably never worked 1/5th as hard as her.
>>
I felt so sad when she thought people were disagreeing because she doesn't speak correctly when in reality they were just being assholes to her because they're assholes. feeldbadman
>>
>>55537547
God I hate this world we live in can't we just get rid of those black sub-human pieces of shit I wish their was a country for just white people why can't their be a country just for us.
>>
If she said a white person was racist to her there would have been cheers and applause.
>>
File: assburger cringe.gif (2 MB, 264x200) Image search: [Google]
assburger cringe.gif
2 MB, 264x200
Those people should be ashamed of themselves.

We need to build a wall to keep American identity politics out of this country. America has a serious fucking problem but even worse is that it's spreading to other Western countries as well. American politics has to stay in America.
>>
>>55537547
Does anyone know this girls name? Social media of any sort? We should send her positive reinforcement in what she was doing was right and hopefully we can show this sweet girl that she's right and articulating just fine. Right in the feels man, I just want to hug her n I don't even have egg drop fever
>>
>>55537547
asian and white males will soon have to accept the supeiror cocksmithing skills of black men. they have ten times the stamina, four times the strength, and twice the potency Honestly, im just glad I get to service my black master before he has sex with my wife.
>>
>>55538113
kek
>>
We truly missed out a historical chance to genocide these people.
>>
>>55537950
Does this kind of shit happen in Australia? Is it just America and Europe that are becoming keked?
>>
>>55538200
dont worry, asians will die out once their women discover black men.
>>
>>55538008
Exactlt, the black girl that came up to her was like " this dunt fit da narrative, mufuckin white supremacist"
>>
>>55538050
>We need to build a wall to keep American identity politics out of this country
you must be in denial canakek or did you simply forget who you just elected as your PM and which side of the border Toronto is on?

The entire western world has been infected
>>
>>55538087
you're what my master calls a "beta white knight", it's okay, i am too. It's a natural side effect of our white skin.
>>
>>55537547
The most ironic part of all this is that this Asian girl probably had an absurdly more difficult life than any American-born person attending a prestigious school. The reason Asians are so successful in America is because they don't give into shit like this, they generally just work hard and treat people with respect.
>>
Just as an aside, in my work, I've spoken to scores of Chinese and Taiwanese people. Some have gone to the US to study, do internships, or work.

One was a visiting medical student at one of America's top hospitals. Unfortunately, the apartment she was in was not in the best area.

She told me that there were several instances when she felt uncomfortable. There was some random white guy on the street who walked up to her and called her an "Asian bitch" while she was walking at night, and she told me she was constantly harassed by black guys on the bus (they'd literally sit right beside her as a group while hitting on her). On top of that, some Asian guy she met with some friends tried to hook up with her on the first date and when he was rebuffed, he blocked her on social media.

The point here is that reality should not be hidden behind identity politics.

On a different note, I find the lack of support for freedom of speech at universities to be absolutely disgusting and disheartening.
>>
>>55538087
Haven't discovered anything but I'll post if I do
>>
>>55538248
>Is it just America and Europe that are becoming keked?
We have a mudslime problem - not a black problem. It's only the blacks in your country that are like this.

And if a university student started demanding "safe spaces for racial groups" then they would be shut down.
>>
>>55538248
No, it's actually just you.
>>
File: 1446952510499.jpg (201 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1446952510499.jpg
201 KB, 1920x1080
That's it. They are literally black nationalists
>>
>>55537946
Yeah, I hate when I see people so blissful about this kind of stuff. She was too separated from American culture to see why her remark would spark outrage.
>>
>>55538050

With Trudeau, get ready for this kind of shit to be even worst here within a few months
>>
>>55538375
I just feel bad for her bro, can't help my feels sometimes.>>55538486
>>
>>55538248
Australia is pretty great when it comes to the muslim problem in comparison to other countries we have a lot of chinese but at least they are productive I guess.
>>
>>55537547

Honestly, what this girl is saying is perfectly true and sane. You can't just assume because someone is black, yellow, white, brown, or red that they are "good" or "bad" you have to look at their individual actions, attitudes and stuff like that. I think that the reaction of the people around her proves that SJW's/identity politics is tantamount of social authoritarianism.

What they just did, basically trying to censor freedom of speech, is not fascist like behaviour, it IS fascist behaviour.

I am a leftist, I hate identity politics. It needs to be abolished for the good of mankind. People constantly wanting special treatment because they are "victims" is what is getting in the way of any real "change" happening.
>>
>>55538680
Doesn't matter cuz black ppl cant be rayciss dey dindu nuffin
>>
>>55538486
OK buddy thanks. I dunno why it's considered "beta white knight " to want to tell a poor girl who seems like a traditional eastern lady that what she did was right and to inform her that it doesn't fit those groups narratives to portray us whites in a good light.
>>
>>55538772

Yeah, seriously though, people who actually have that attitude need to be fucking sterilized. I'm not even going to bother trying to save them. If someone is actually that thick and really believes people of a certain race can't be racist or can't do bad things they can't reproduce. Period.Stupid people raising more stupid people produces a generation of useless dumbshits incapable of basic critical thinking (which translates to sheeps or useful idiots).
>>
>>55538498
Dude, you're full of shit.

There are primary schools in your country literally forcing kids to bow down to allah to be respectful.

Don't try to say your campuses are not PC enough for safe spaces you're completely Keked and full of shit.
>>
>>55538781
I don't even give a shit about whiteknighting, this poor girl said something that was absolutely right, only it was not convenient to be right in this situation. And the worst part about it is that they made her think she did something wrong. Makes me sad to see what people are capable of doing when it inconveniences them.
>>
File: AMERICA 07.jpg (40 KB, 624x468) Image search: [Google]
AMERICA 07.jpg
40 KB, 624x468
The left is eating its own people alive. Just let it continue. It will implode on itself right up till November 8, 2016. Then, a new era of based conservatism will begin in this glorious country.
>>
>>55537547
Crowd was pretty divided on that one. Half the crowd still clapped for her.
>>
>>55538248
Our university campuses seem free from a lot of this. They are mostly populated by local white students and internationals. There is still the SJW culture but there is no minority that is clearly disadvantaged or has any case to make about it. People still complain about indigenous rights but it is irrelevant. No amount of affirmative action can get Aboriginals into a university in any real number.

In general society we have all sorts of bitching and moaning by minority groups but for the most part they compete for camera time, and our general public is basically apathetic to them.

We know our minorities are not mistreated so we tend to not react when they complain.

Australian Aborigines are a special case though. We do pay attention to their concerns, but for the most part feel exasperated about what to do. Everything we do proves to not be enough.
>>
>>55538904
And how often have you lived in the UK? Please, do tell.
>>
>>55538680

[spoiler]The blacks are the racists.[/spoiler]
>>
>>55538918

And the absolute irony is that she is from China, a country which regularly prosecutes dissidents and those who speak out against the status quo. Yet, here she is, in supposedly the "land of the free" where liberty, free speech, freedom of association and such are supposed to be values instilled among the population, yet she is silenced, bullied and made to feel like she may have said or done something wrong.

And as a side note, she spoke up, while she is in front of dozens of other people, while on camera and while being unable to speak the language properly. That takes serious courage. Fuck SJW's.
>>
>>55539019
Does my heart good
>>
>>55538918
You're on /pol/ bro.
>>
>>55539174
Oh yeah good point. Allow me to translate: makes me mad when nigs gonna nig
>>
I think its obvious. Asians are iur allies in the upcoming race war.
>>
>>55537823
>3/5 as hard as her

ftfy
>>
>power+prejudice

>immense prejudice against white people based on irrational reasoning
>minorities have immense power over white people and can get them fired on a whim, plus affirmative action, plus diversity quotas

lmao, its so ironic
>>
>>55539276

power+prejudice is persecution, not racism

We cannot let them control the language
>>
Remember all you need to do to get your school fired is call them racist.

https://medium.com/@tlemmons
>>
>>55538918
Yeah that's exactly what I'm saying. .. I was referring to a response someone gave me but it could have been in jest
>>
>>55539068
I don't need to live in it. I can see pictures, I can read articles. Rotherham? Does my daughter needs to get raped for me to know your policemen are too fucking afraid of arresting "asians"? For fucks sakes, your news journalism aren't even allowed to use the term "middle-eastern". CUUCKED.
>>
>>55538918
Yeah that's exactly what I'm saying. .. I was referring to a response someone gave me but it could have been in jest..
>>
File: dasit.jpg (11 KB, 250x214) Image search: [Google]
dasit.jpg
11 KB, 250x214
>>55539232

kek
>>
>>55539303
It's racism when it's specifically about race. Racism is a subdivision of persecution.
>>
Until Cockasains (Caucasians) stop being racist pricks then everyone else can relax.

Have you ever noticed how blacks aren't racist to any other minority? They get along fine with everyone else. But they don't get along with people that treat them like shit. Gee what a surprise.

Are you best friends with your bullies? No. So don't expect black peoples to get along with you until YOU COCKASIANS start changing.
>>
>>55539362
>Rotherham?

This is gunna surprise you but white dominated institutions are pretty good at covering their members molesting kids too. See: The Catholic Church and The BBC
>>
>>55538680
>What they just did, basically trying to censor freedom of speech, is not fascist like behaviour, it IS fascist behaviour.

muh fascist booygeman
>>
>>55539459
>Have you ever noticed how blacks aren't racist to any other minority?
kek
>>
File: file.png (34 KB, 686x261) Image search: [Google]
file.png
34 KB, 686x261
>>55539398
>>
>>55539459
>Have you ever noticed how blacks aren't racist to any other minority? They get along fine with everyone else.

That's not true.
>>
File: 1445146518527.jpg (73 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1445146518527.jpg
73 KB, 500x333
>>55539459
Holy fuck 10/10
>>
File: Japan - Igk4XvzwOCw.png (557 KB, 854x718) Image search: [Google]
Japan - Igk4XvzwOCw.png
557 KB, 854x718
>>55537547

ASIANS ARE THE SAVIOURS OF THE WHITE RACE
>ASIANS ARE THE SAVIOURS OF THE WHITE RACE

>>
>>55539232

Ayyyyyy
>>
>>55539500

Nice rebuttal. Exactly what one can expect from a K U C K.
>>
I feel sorry for her, but I rejoice, because we're witnessing an example a very special stage in the lifespan of this hyper-"progressive" movement which has been plaguing us lately.

The beast has caught sight of its own tail, and soon it will devour itself.
>>
Daily can't wake up.
>>
>>55539232
ayy lmao
>>
File: Based East Asian.png (487 KB, 810x653) Image search: [Google]
Based East Asian.png
487 KB, 810x653
>>55537547

More proof that Asians are the white man's best friend.

Pic-related: http://dailybruin.com/2015/05/07/man-wanted-for-writing-hateful-speech-on-kaufman-hall-wall/
>>
>>55539526
That doesn't stop racism being a subdivision of persecution. It's a shorthand for when you want to describe a specific form of persecution.
>>
>some african american was being racist to me and this whiet lady comforted me I was so shocked
>my point is there are good people and people that aren't welcoming to other cultures and we should take note of this

>BUT RACISM IS PREJUDICE+POWER
>....
>WE'RE GETTING DERAILED, WE'RE LOSING SIGHT OF OUR MOVEMENT
>>
That nigress with the "it is too late to say sorry" sign was about ready to square up.
>>
File: Don't take the bait.png (58 KB, 623x624) Image search: [Google]
Don't take the bait.png
58 KB, 623x624
>>55539529
>>
File: toplel.png (129 KB, 324x310) Image search: [Google]
toplel.png
129 KB, 324x310
>>55539232

underrated
>>
>>55537547
>>
>>55539554
I hope so.

:(
>>
It's fucking 2015 and there are still people who think only white people can be racist.

AT A UNIVERSITY OF ALL PLACES
>>
>>55539500
Are you saying that as a defense of fascism? Because fascism bases its political legitimacy on the universal general will of the population and it is impossible to have a universal general will without a homogeneous population and therefore homogeneous thinking. Fascism cannot tolerate freedom of speech. If it does, it is no longer fascism.
>>
>>55537547
>niggers cant be racisss

they are the most racist of the racists there can exist
niggers should be exterminated
>>
>>55539757
>It's fucking 2015
>>
File: john oliver.jpg (362 KB, 1500x1543) Image search: [Google]
john oliver.jpg
362 KB, 1500x1543
>>55539796
I MEAN...

...COME ON.
>>
File: 1447307757861.jpg (92 KB, 763x652) Image search: [Google]
1447307757861.jpg
92 KB, 763x652
>>55539757
>It's fucking 2015
>>
Asians legit hate niggers more than any other race. I grew up with almost all asians (only white guy, bay area) and it's just unapologetic racism from them and their parents.

That said, that asian bitch deserved it for being stupid enough to go to some SJW protest. Hope you learned your lesson gook feminist.
>>
File: 1434333373137.jpg (133 KB, 629x800) Image search: [Google]
1434333373137.jpg
133 KB, 629x800
>>55539232
>>
>>55539019
see thats what worries me.

its entirely possible for Hillary to still win.

ESPECIALLY if a Tea Party candidate is anywhere on the republican ticket.

Trump by himself could win. But lump Cruz with him for example, and he automatically loses. Something like Trump/Rand is a possible ticket, since he's mildly inoffensive. Even Trump/Rubio (very unlikely, I cant see Rubio wanting to go with trump) could swing some latino votes and such.

Trump/Carson i'm iffy about. Carson is too crazy for many moderates to take him seriously.

Hillary will be a tough ticket to beat simply because the system is rigged in her favor. Republicans have to be VERY careful about their ticket if they want to beat her.

because if she wins, it's all ogre. Another 4 years of misery and gridlock and executive actions. 8 if we are very unlucky.
>>
File: WHATS THE BIG IDE.gif (646 KB, 512x481) Image search: [Google]
WHATS THE BIG IDE.gif
646 KB, 512x481
No worries guys a school shooting will come soon enough and end all this. dog blezz
>>
File: 1445142623295.jpg (125 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
1445142623295.jpg
125 KB, 650x650
>>55537547

>unironic "Safe Space" is something that exists-- even in the mainstream

This is what we meme'd about for these past few years and it actually became reality. Liberal idiocy IS a slippery slope! Soon those pastas about cis-police conducting privilege checks at checkpoints throughout the nation will become real.
>>
>>55539772
>>55539772

He's on /pol/ obviously he's defending fascism. What can you expect from someone who lost an entire empire and is now getting colonized by Africa and Pakistan? The United Kingdom will be the first joint Muslim-African colony.
>>
>>55539276
The worst fucking part is that nigs ARE in power, do they even know who the fuck our president is?
>>
File: it ends now.gif (84 KB, 403x392) Image search: [Google]
it ends now.gif
84 KB, 403x392
These fuckers are wastes of oxygen.
>>
>>55539516
They aren't. Blacks like everybody and get along with everybody.

Implying a minority is going to be racist against another minority. What kind of logic is that. It simply doesn't happen.

But white people. Hold on. They hurl racist insults out like they're nothing.
>>
>>55539942
>its entirely possible for Hillary to still win.

because of "progressives" and no one challenging their language/culture grip outside of chinese cartoon image boards.
>>
>>55538050
>We need to build a wall to keep American identity politics out of this country

Canuck, you elected the most SJW president in Americas history. Keep that shit in mind.
>>
>>55539924
She's got more balls than you do apparently.
>>
>>55537547
Normally I'm unphased by this shit but something about a little asian girl from china or wherever studying in America trying hard to speak English and talk about her experiences and not to just blindly hate people and then be silenced at the university makes me want to cry

Shes like a little puppy so hopeful and then everything is destroyed
She's so sweet and naive that she thought that she worded her experience wrong
I just want to tell her that she's right and give her some good feelings
>>
Blacks are racist as fuck towards Asians. They do the slanty-eyed ching chong shit worse than whites. I have a half Korean friend who looks very korean, but he slaps the fuck out of black guys if they do this shit to him.
>>
File: 1393210998607.jpg (17 KB, 177x202) Image search: [Google]
1393210998607.jpg
17 KB, 177x202
>>55539690

>"GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW!"
>>
>>55539980
You can defend fascism and still be honest about what fascism is: see Carl Schmitt for example, who is a good writer as well, except for his tendency to stretch points slightly past their logical conclusion.

I have zero time for idiots who'll defend an ideology that they can't even explain, and that goes for any ideology.
>>
The best course of action is to infiltrate the SJW hordes and direct them to more extreme action against the 'power structures' of white men.

Once we make them into literal terrorists, they will be dealt with accordingly.

But we need to get them to start acting like the KKK and start lynching innocent white males.

It's a sacrifice that has to be made. When you are building coffins, you're gonna drop a few nails, etc.
>>
How do things like this happen? Do a group of people set a time and date to meet somewhere just to cry about how they feel like they are victims?
>>
>>55537547
gentelmen you're seeing the strategy to derail all of this.

the absurdness of their message is best illustrated by another minority pointing out the racism/sexism/homophobia of the afro american culture.

Events like this cause a schism in the organization. They are forced to look inward as a group and they will start to divide by their own ethnicity/heritage, once they realize the absurdness of the projected mantra that an afro american can't be racist. <-- absurd

If the afro american has a beef they should look back at the history of the democratic party that first enslaved them in the cotton fields, then enslaved them with jim crow, and then finally enslaved them in high density housing with government subsidies (early welfare) which incentivized the creation of single mothers with multiple kids with multi fathers. <-- that destroyed their cultural family structure.
>>
>>55540032
(you)
>>
>>55540355
That's probably exactly what happens actually
>>
>>55540377
ayy
>>
This is the beginning of the end of the leftist swing

We're seeing the pendulum come back
We will probably start seeing neo-right movements everywhere even in academia
It's an interesting time to live desu senpai
>>
File: LoveBeingWhite.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
LoveBeingWhite.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
>>55537547

My blood pressure medication?

This is a victory if anything, shit I'm gonna pour some bourbon and smoke a cigar to celebrate. They're cannibalizing themselves.
>>
>>55538781
Tits or gtfo
>>
>>55539924
She stood up and told the truth and was willing to prove their shit wrong which is a lot more helpful in fighting these retarded SJWs than anything you'll ever do.
>>
>>55540077

This. She genuinely represents someone who worked to get to where to she was, whilst the closest thing a lot of those black people have come to oppression is being told that they're oppressed.

She's worth more than all of those dindus surrounding her. She has more courage and more intelligence than their pack combined.

>>55540437

If this happens, it needs to swing so far to the right that the party that comes to power possesses a final solution to the Marxist question.
>>
>>55539459
>nigger get along fine with everyone
They can't get along with anyone including themselves.
>>
>>55538418
>in my work, I've spoken to scores of Chinese and Taiwanese people

You mean in your home?
>>
File: MySafeSpace.jpg (92 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
MySafeSpace.jpg
92 KB, 1280x720
>>55540513

Top kek at their definition of "safe space"
>>
>>55538662
But with Trudeau, won't it be Indians and Chinese, not black people?
>>
>>55540541
Actually, yes, because I work online. :^)
>>
>>55537547
I'm not sure what she's saying, but did she say that she came to america to date black and white women?

Didn't know asians had homosexuals.
>>
File: 1426549819629.gif (1 MB, 392x294) Image search: [Google]
1426549819629.gif
1 MB, 392x294
>>55539232
took me a second
>>
>>55540559
If they want to segregate themselves away from the the normal people in society they can be my guest.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (36 KB, 533x265) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
36 KB, 533x265
>>55539276
>racism is power plus prejudice
Where did this meme come from?
>>
>>55540609
>Chinese
>Buying into this crap
Nah man, we're goin' full mudslime.
>>
>>55538248
Unfortunately... yes. It's nowhere near as retarded as you guys, but it's getting there.
>>
>>55539398
Racism is a type of discrimination. When discrimination is institutional it's persecution.
>>
>>55540673
No, she's saying she had guys saying they'd dated (read: fucked) black and white women and wanted to date (read: fuck) her as well to be completionists. Gotta catch 'em all.
>>
>>55540523
You need an equivalent to WW2 and specifically the Holocaust and Nazis for that
That's what poisoned the right essentially everywhere
>>
File: 1447348505093.gif (2 MB, 377x404) Image search: [Google]
1447348505093.gif
2 MB, 377x404
>>55539757
IT'S 2015
>>
Mizzou alum here... I'm voting Republican now because of this shit. I have seen the light
>>
>>55540692

The ONLY thing that ever bugged me about what has happened in the last few years is when corporations and institutions don't have the backbone to allow people to have their own personal opinions. People get fired over this stuff. It ruins their lives, and when the pendulum swings back to the right the damage is already done. Good peoples lives change because their beliefs don't align with current social fads. It's totally disgusting and I'm sure, soon, we'll find it's also illegal.
>>
>>55539232
What's this 3/5th thing on /pol/? Is this the newest maymay of the week?
>>
>>55540791
Oh. Well I suppose it's good to have goals in life.

Still, I'm starting to wonder if homosexuality just...isn't in asian genes.
>>
>>55540844
3/5ths clause
>>>/his/
>>
>>55540803

>That gif

You can actually see his inability to pronounce R's
IT'S NOT FA-UH
>>
File: 1434872719752.gif (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1434872719752.gif
1 MB, 640x360
>>55539232
One of the best posts I've ever seen

Spoonfeed for those who don't get it: basically slaves in America were counted as 3/5ths of a person when determining a state's population (and thus representation)
>>
>>55540855
HAHAHAHA YEAH FUCKING RIGHT!

I've been to China. SO much repressed homosexuality. It's kind of weird.
>>
File: 02x174_57df_9.jpg (78 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
02x174_57df_9.jpg
78 KB, 620x465
>>55540803

Because It's 2015
>>
>>55540737
tumblr

its just some made up definition that tumlrites take as truth
>>
>>55540929
Would you say it's more on men's or women's side?
>>
>>55540855
Oh it is they're just a completely different type of homosexual
Mostly because they're way more quiet about their sexuality (something gays are generally shit at)
>>
>trying to control the mob of MEEE MEEEE

Honest to fuck, that recent South Park episode about Yelp, near the end where they all think they're the leader and just start talking all at once...
>>
>>55540891
Holy shit, that board is actually useful for once!

>>55540855
No, it is. Japs are super gay for most of their history.
>>
>>55539718
Translation: Thank you I'm going to get so many brownie points for grandstanding against a little asian girl in front of my SJW friends! No please go away shhh! No shut up! My feelings! I can't wait to make a facebook post about this!
>>
File: mf38.jpg (35 KB, 640x423) Image search: [Google]
mf38.jpg
35 KB, 640x423
>>55538632

Easily offended black college students are "Black Nationalists"
>>
This whole Asian girl calling out racist niggers reminds me of a scene from the film 'the revenant' (2009)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVa7H1biXUQ

it starts at 48:25 if you want a couple laughs
>>
>>55538087
>>55538087
>>55538087
>>
>>55537547
hhahahaha blacks BTFO by 6/10 qt asian
>>
>>55540902
*spoiler alert*
(It's a joke used on /pol/ on a frequent basis)
*end spoiler*
>>
I fucking HATE the "racism is prejudice plus power!" line. I hate it because people don't understand their own fucking words.

I would say I agree for the most part racism is prejudice plus power. But why don't these fucks understand what power is? Have none of them even studied it? Why do they think power is only political power?

There are many different forms of power across individual and group levels. There is physical power, educational power, majority power, etc. You have to examine power dynamics in each situation to determine who in a given situation has power. If a little Asian girl is being accosted by big black guys, yes they have power over her because she's probably afraid.
>>
>>55539115
This is more bullshit---the difference is that she wasn't "silenced", she could have spoke louder and remained there if she wanted to, and it would be illegal for anyone but a police officer to physically remove her. In China, she'd go to jail to get fingerbanged or some shit. You can still do or say whatever you want in America, but you can't help other people's opinion of you. I agree these people are fucking retarded, but China this country ain't. The point of America is that you can be bullied, but you are still legally able to stand your ground and keep believing what you believe and express it if you want to, even if you're in the KKK or a Nazi or whatever. The scary part in all of this is that people are actually starting to care about what other people say enough to quit their jobs without a fight (even though the people quitting are prooobably scum anyways, probably get a decent pension), so opinions and feelings are "winning" for some reason.
>>
>>55541145
NO DAS WRONG

BIX NOOD
>>
>>55537547

>chink claims a nigger was racist
>that a White lady showed empathy
>crowd shouts her down
>>
>>55538113
I really hope you're just baiting terribly
>>
>>55537547
That ending
>we get it that your sensitive, we get it
No longer a safe space.
>>
>>55540844
Ignorant swine
>>
File: 1440619109887.png (129 KB, 235x235) Image search: [Google]
1440619109887.png
129 KB, 235x235
>>55541128
>>
>>55541153
Oh, also these people probably don't realize they are totally acting like fascists for reals. Fucking morons. America is founded on open dissent of opinion.
>>
File: 1404075708757.png (157 KB, 500x309) Image search: [Google]
1404075708757.png
157 KB, 500x309
>>55541266
He was baiting well enough to get you to respond
>>
Wow at 2:56 that nigra actually says it. what a world we live in.
>>
>>55541087
kek
>>
>>55541145

I think the bigger issue here is they are using plus when they should be using multiplied by.

It should be: (Racism x Prejudice) = Power

Right now, racist people who are prejudice against whites are gaining power.
>>
>>55540844
jesus christ
>>
>>55540974
Hard to say, but I'd wager on men. At least, their intentions were kind of showing through. Didn't see many women "subtly" trying things with other women, like I did with men.
>>
>>55539482
> white guys did a bad thing so every arab can do the same
>>
Dear god the movement is coming way to close to home. I live 5 minutes from CMC. They better not start blocking streets and shit. I have no filter or remorse for these hyper sensitive sjw C ucks. I will make a scene and I hope they film it.
>>
>>55537547
This is how it ends
This is how it ends
This is how it ends
Not with a bang
But with a whimper
From a safe space
>>
>>55537547
this is actually calming because it is further proof that the left is cannibalizing itself.
>>
>>55540954
it's not even just tumblr
many new sociologists use the new 'definition' of racism. I took a sociology class in uni last semester and our professor insisted racism is defined as prejudice + power (i.e. only whitey can be raycis)
it's just a total fucking joke at this point
>>
More Asians need to do this until they get themselves and the "white-allies" removed from their groups entirely.
They'll resort to chimpouts to be heard and no one will care or listen because of their actions, just let it implode.
>>
>>55538632

Black nationalists allowed the American Nazi party to sit in on their talks, they didn't demand safe spaces.
>>
>>55539910
2015!!!!
>>
File: 1372476213266.gif (1 MB, 264x264) Image search: [Google]
1372476213266.gif
1 MB, 264x264
>>55539910
>2011
>>
>>55539459

Holy shit nigger do you know any blacks?

edit: nvm, shitposting I see
>>
Damn, the left is over. I don't see how anyone can justify this. It's just idiocy. What a shame. I imagine there will be a lot of people silently voting republican this coming election.
>>
File: 2013-1.gif (759 KB, 437x304) Image search: [Google]
2013-1.gif
759 KB, 437x304
>>55542429
>>
File: HyperAwakeHyperAsleep.jpg (31 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
HyperAwakeHyperAsleep.jpg
31 KB, 500x375
>>55540268
I have an idea.

Somehow we need to convince them that their protests are not disruptive enough. We need to convince them that the STEM degrees are filled with white males that are content to go on about their day ignoring the protests. They need to "disrupt whiteness" more aggressively. Have them form a picket line and not let anyone into STEM classes, or at least bar white men from entering.

At the moment most people can ignore these events if they choose to. But if we switch gears, people will be forced to stand up for themselves against these people.
>>
>>55538632
No, black nationalists actually have balls.
>>
>>55537547
Black people know that they can be racist towards whites and others. They're just playing the race card and the victim card.
>>
>>55537547
Godspeed feeble Asian girl for speaking up. She probably joined genuinely worrying about equality. Poor thing.
>>
>2015
>>
>>55538632
No, I respect black nationalists, at least they have the gall to admit they're racists and are pro-seggregation. Hell most of them just want to build black nations and power, which sounds a hell of a lot better than bitching about white people in a white society.
>>
>create state of equality
>white people still feel guilt over things that they weren't personally involved
>niggers nig nog their way to opres white people

You should have sterilized all your niggers
>>
>>55537547
>but racism is prejudice + power

Lmfao I genuinely thought that this phrase was just pol exaggerating liberal mental gymnastics.

Sociology and anthropology are fucking cancerous
>>
>>55537547
IN MY SAFE SPACE
>>
>>55537547
>Hope you took your blood pressure medication this evening because it's about to spike.

But this is funny. Even more when others recognize all this
>>
>>55541128
Because blacks are jokes
>>
File: 1444115768248.png (314 KB, 710x781) Image search: [Google]
1444115768248.png
314 KB, 710x781
>>55539232
Thread replies: 178
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.