[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, look at their poor faces....they deserve to be helped.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: hRIfSTr.jpg (279 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
hRIfSTr.jpg
279 KB, 1600x1067
Guys, look at their poor faces....they deserve to be helped.
>>
>>55536789
The hand writing on those signs looks like it was from the same person. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if those guys are completely illiterate
>>
File: suffering.jpg (93 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
suffering.jpg
93 KB, 960x640
>>55537500
>>
File: dwight_agrees.gif (287 KB, 238x205) Image search: [Google]
dwight_agrees.gif
287 KB, 238x205
>>55537500
>>
>We are victims of the NATO bombing in Libya

Really? They look more Syrian to be honest
>>
File: hhh.jpg (187 KB, 652x654) Image search: [Google]
hhh.jpg
187 KB, 652x654
>>55537912
>>
>>55536789
They are libyans, right.
>>
"1 in 4 sounds excessive but I'll see what I can do

Gibs college"
>>
>>55536789
lol niggers are literlly snickering
>>
File: iQmBfai.jpg (176 KB, 1100x619) Image search: [Google]
iQmBfai.jpg
176 KB, 1100x619
>>55538352
>>
>>55538257
kek
>>
>We are here and we will not go back

Also because their own countries literally refuse to take them back

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3315183/Migrant-summit-chaos-African-countries-REFUSE-Europe-s-failed-asylum-seekers.html

>The European Union has been forced to drop controversial plans to deport failed asylum seekers who do not have passports after African countries blocked the move.

>European leaders offered more than £1billion aid in a bid to persuade their African counterparts to take back tens of thousands of illegal migrants.

>But a migration summit in Valletta, Malta, descended into farce after the Africans rejected the EU plan to expel those who do not qualify for asylum using special papers.
>>
>>55538937
you know you can always kill them. Send them to the chinese, theyll make them disappear fast.
>>
>>55536789
What arguments do they have to end the Dublin convention other than that it's "racists"?
>>
>>55536789
Blacks should help themselves and not expect help from others. Especially, since blacks have a propensity for killing whites.

Every group should look out for their own.
>>
>>55538937

So the EU is just going to let the niggers in? How fucking keked can you get? Take them to the border, push them across, and tell them if they cross, they get a bullet in the head.
>>
>>55539886
GerMONEY won't allow it, and look at what a lovely place it is today!
>>
>>55537616
>can't even queue
>look dissatisfied as fuck

wtf
>>
>>55537941
These motherfuckers are Senegalese!

What is happening?
>>
>>55538937
Put them on a boat. Anchor it right off the beach in Africa. Fucking leave them there.

If Africa wants to kill them it's on them. EU can completely wash their hands of it.
>>
>we are victims of NATO bombing in Libya!
>skin blacker than pitch
ya nah. Also
>nog to the left rubbing his hands together
How can blue pills be so blind
>>
>>55538937
Why do we care if African countries accept the deportations or not? They're weak corrupt niggers. Who gives a shit.
>>
>>55536789
Where the hell do these niggers get designer clothes?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.