[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people think the Israelis are aiming for this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1397218619437.png (117 KB, 2040x1232) Image search: [Google]
1397218619437.png
117 KB, 2040x1232
Why do people think the Israelis are aiming for this?
>>
>>55536653
They're not, and if they are, they're stupid. Those borders trigger my ocd.
>>
Because greedy jews?
>>
>>55536653
No, Israel wants all Arab speaking lands in the Fertile Crescent, but it wants to put Blacks in Egypt and the rest of Africa.

All the Arab speaking people can go to Europe or Arabia.

Destroy America when?
>>
The Jews believe their religion entitles them to it.
>>
>>55536653
You mean Khazars.

>>55536777
You mean stolen History.
>>
>>55536653

Because Jews are lunatics whose psyches are driven by the Bible, as bad as any toothless hillbilly Christian loony.
>>
I don't believe it. They dindu nuffin. They're just trying to live their lives in peace, even if it means having to live in some godawful desert. They would never, ever try to expand. They're a democracy, you know, not some backward theocracy!
>>
>>55536817
Khazar theory has been proven to be fake though.

>I'll get called JIDF shill for this.
>>
>>55536653
The only way to capture that much land without massive social kickback is with a wartime grab.
>>
File: Abirim-Israel.jpg (60 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Abirim-Israel.jpg
60 KB, 600x450
>>55536891
No it hasn't there is a presence of Turkic people within the Cohen and priesthood class of Jews.

>>55536875
> even if it means having to live in some godawful desert. T
pic related
>>
>>55537053
http://digitalcommons.wayne.edu/humbiol/vol85/iss6/9/
>>
File: 1446681636481.png (58 KB, 316x473) Image search: [Google]
1446681636481.png
58 KB, 316x473
They could have done it a long time ago if they wanted

and the region would be better off
>>
File: Haplogroup_Q_(Y-DNA).png (32 KB, 831x426) Image search: [Google]
Haplogroup_Q_(Y-DNA).png
32 KB, 831x426
>>55537115
7% Haplogroup Q

> Hammer MF, Behar DM, Karafet TM, et al. (November 2009). "Extended Y chromosome haplotypes resolve multiple and unique lineages of the Jewish priesthood"

I said there is a presence within the Priesthood of Turkic DNA.
>>
>>55536891

You're right. It's been debunked by genetic testing and was always transparent horseshit, used to keep muh Jesus and muh Bible patriarchs separate from perfidious kikes today.

Christian Identity/British Israelitism is for schizotypal cretins and morons, but they remain undeterred.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.