[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My Cultural Enrichment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: WE-WUZ-KINGZ.jpg (46 KB, 537x400) Image search: [Google]
WE-WUZ-KINGZ.jpg
46 KB, 537x400
Decided to leave my room and stop shit posting for a minute this Sunday and accompanied my sister to the Fort Worth Modern Museum of Art. Everything was actually going very well, I even got to see some original Andy Warhols which were very nice. Then we went upstairs to the visiting exhibition by Kehinde Wiley and was completely dumbfounded by what I saw. This artist's style is to "take specific paintings by renowned masters such as Titian, Van Dyck, and Manet and replacing the historical subjects with contemporary, young black men sporting fashionable urban gear". I can't say I was "triggered" but I was both aggravated and confused for SJWs to always complain that we are trying to appropriate their culture when this is the kind of Cultural Marxism we are having to deal with at our local museums. One of the pictures even depicted what was supposed to be a Catholic saint as a black youth rolling up a blunt, total degeneracy. Of course I'm not a fucking SJW so I'm wasn't trying to be disrespectful or shut it down, but goddam I just needed to come here to vent a little bit. This is the lunacy we are up against even in the largely conservative Dallas Metroplex, is everything too far gone for this country leave behind the stain of SJW/degeneracy??

http://www.themodern.org/exhibition/Upcoming/Kehinde-Wiley-A-New-Republic/1873

Pic related
>>
>>55536225
Honestly, I feel like if it was just regular African art I would have thought it was dumb to have on display, but at least i could see its merit. This was just complete retardation, and all these white people in TEXAS were just waltzing around all introspectively either actively enjoying it or too scared not look like they were enjoying it
>>
wholey moley
i wonder wat those guize did to get set on fire
>>
>>55536093
tl;dr
>>
>>55536403
i think they were homos in africa
>>
>>55536480
cultural marxism at the museum with artist Kehinde Wiley replacing whites in historical paintings with hood rats
>>
>>55536093
that's honestly a whole lot better than most modern art, at least it took skill to make.
>>
>>55536093
Blackwashing history
>>
>>55536093
I went to the exact same shit, man.
I had to pretend to be in awe.
>>
OP you dun goofed. Everyone knows modern art is subversive as fuck

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Degenerate_art
>>
>>55536480
tldr WE WUZ KINGS
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.