[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ should we be afraid that our shitposting and trolling in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: 1417692275558.jpg (26 KB, 400x343) Image search: [Google]
1417692275558.jpg
26 KB, 400x343
/pol/ should we be afraid that our shitposting and trolling in the name of free speech will be what the marxists ultimately use to get rid of free speech? are we the cause of our own demise?
i don't think we can beat the machine, especially when "it's 2015" counts as a legitimate counter argument.

i read recently that the white death rate is up higher than it has been in ages and it's mostly due to suicide. i think i understand why, there's really no hope in sight.

here's hoping that russian doomsday device goes off. anyone else feeling

>no hope
>>
>>55535197

Yes
>>
>>55535197
Are you kidding half the shitposts and bait threads here are on some fuckers dime now. Trolling was monetized. To great effect as well.

Just watch the threads on catalog for a day. You'll see it.
>>
>>55535197
I believe /pol/ has done so much to undo itself that it has no meaning. All of the memes are tired or ignored. Once upon a time /pol/ had humor but that's all gone.
>>
If their movement is well-seeded enough than it doesn't matter if there are dissenting voices or not, but I do think making threats and "trolling" them just makes things unnecessarily worse
>>
>>55535197
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/E/EU_GERMANY_FAR_RIGHT?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2015-11-12-06-06-33
>>
>>55535197

If we express our free speech, they will use what we say to fight free speech.

If we do not express our free speech, they will fight free speech unopposed.

Your choice.
>>
File: guns.jpg (57 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
guns.jpg
57 KB, 620x387
>>55535197
>/pol/ should we be afraid that our shitposting and trolling in the name of free speech will be what the marxists ultimately use to get rid of free speech? are we the cause of our own demise?
>i don't think we can beat the machine, especially when "it's 2015" counts as a legitimate counter argument.

No, we will literally line up the leftist commie totalitarians and shoot them like the traitorous vermin they are.
>>
File: 1447180550975.png (1 MB, 634x802) Image search: [Google]
1447180550975.png
1 MB, 634x802
no, im good. i know it only takes six Scots and a piper to fucking rekt these cocksucking leftist niggers. the day is coming soon when i will finish my breakfast, get dressed and go out and do what needs to be done.
>>
File: antibodies.jpg (108 KB, 984x369) Image search: [Google]
antibodies.jpg
108 KB, 984x369
>>55536590
>Once upon a time /pol/ had humor but that's all gone.

That's because there's nothing funny about leftists - they're dangerous mass murdering genocidal power-mongers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc
>>
>>55536917
What about the leftie vermin who are not communists? Do they get to live? And right-wing totalitarians? What about them?
>>
File: This.gif (446 KB, 300x186) Image search: [Google]
This.gif
446 KB, 300x186
>>55536917
>>
File: Leviathan.jpg (1 MB, 1549x1181) Image search: [Google]
Leviathan.jpg
1 MB, 1549x1181
>>55537095
>And right-wing totalitarians? What about them?

Autocracy is the only legitimate form of government for white countries.
>>
Yeah, free speech's gay anyway.

#GETWITHTHEPROGRAM
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.