[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>no one cares about clock boy a month later So? Is he the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1441729730527.jpg (54 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
1441729730527.jpg
54 KB, 800x450
>no one cares about clock boy a month later
So? Is he the genius inventor of tomorrow, or will he be working in a call center with dozens of others sharing his name?
>>
He literally moved to Qatar.

So yeah, he got the fuck out of the country.
>>
>>55535222
So a happy ending.
>>
>>55535222
Lol, I'd love to see him try and get security clearance to work for NASA now
>>
He moved to some sandnigger country with his Caliphate supportive family.

Kinda cracks me up because he's hailed as being discriminated as a terrorist and then moves to Sandistan with his ISIS-fanatic father.
>>
>>55535079
His dad's scam paid off and netted him $1 million and a free college education to any college in the entire world. There's no need for them to spam the media anymore. They won.
>>
It's baffling that he ended up just fucking off to Qatar with all his indiegogo money and merch and the public don't even care they got fleeced. Most of them don't even know, all they wanted out of it was their kick of self righteousness when they made a facebook post about racist cops.
>>
>>55535079
Sink rafts.
>>
>>55535079
What a stupid question.
>>
In a sick way I admire these amazingly successful grifters. Legend has it that the little snackbar's awful, gummy smiling sister tried the same scheme years before and fucked it up. So I guess it really was a long game, but they went back to the drawing board and boy did those fucking gypsies hit a home run this time. Barack fucking Obama? Well done you awful filthy robed bastards.
>>
The media was so eager to jump the gun and paint him a victim that they didn't do their research. All those places gave him free stuff before they'd found out his dad was a Muslim activist and that the daughter had already been arrested for threats to the school in the past.

They couldn't just revoke the free stuff, so they tried to pretend that it wasn't all a scam to make people appear racist.
>>
Did he ever end up visiting the White House?
>>
>>55535079
HE DIDNT FUCKING INVENT ANYTHING. He's probably an average student like a B student or some shit.What a dick. This kid made it onto like 10 different Talk shows.
>>
>>55539055
Yes, and for a second time he couldn't get the fuckin' thing to go off.
>>
>>55535222
>moved

Kek he got offed by the secret service and you know it
>>
no one cares about anything anymore

things come and go as fast as this thread will 404
>>
>>55538424

Liberals hate to be wrong. When they are, all goes silent.

This is literally proof that everyone who supported him were played with using our current hyper sensitive political and social landscape, and further proof that even if they are called out on it there are no consequences for them. It's absolutely disgusting. I'd move too if there was somewhere better to live as a white man.

>TFW It's impossible to get citizenship in Switzerland so it's not an option
>>
File: MaxCrack.jpg (102 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
MaxCrack.jpg
102 KB, 1920x1080
>>55539318

I think everyone spends all their care a lot faster now. It's not that they don't care, they just compress their care that would have spread out for 6 months into a 1 week hysteria.

Media is highly refined and concentrated.

It's almost literally the same parallel as when crack hit the streets. Coke doesn't cut it anymore and everyone is high as fuck. The come down is reality, so they get high again (aka get outraged by something else, like a sand nigger who built a fake bomb and got away with swindling the American public then left before fraud charges could be filed)
>>
>>55535079
His news coverage was most likely paid for by wealthy Arabs, his father being one of them. A while ago there was a Saudi prince who donated 32 billion to a "charity" to spread Islam. Is is the product of those kind of Arabs using their money. If we see that Muslims are oppressed and discriminated and believe it, we will weaken ourselves to them.
>>
File: clock-boy-costume.jpg (87 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
clock-boy-costume.jpg
87 KB, 620x387
>>55535079
>clock boy

already an object of jokes and ridcule
>he'll be passed over for a call center job
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.