[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
According to economists, free migration would double world GDP.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6
File: 1375325642130.jpg (107 KB, 718x900) Image search: [Google]
1375325642130.jpg
107 KB, 718x900
According to economists, free migration would double world GDP. Why are you against free migration, /pol/?
>>
what would per capita be?
>>
>>55534943
Because they are not telling us the statistical likelihood of violence, theft and general crime.
>>
I am not against it. I don't want to go to jail.
>>
>>55535014

The world GDP per capita would double. What else would it be?
>>
>>55534943
You again. I'm happy with being above global average, thanks.
>>
Societal health and harmony is more important than more shekels for the ultra-wealthy.
>>
>>55534943
probably in term of the finance , not real economy
>>
>>55534943
sourcepls
>>
>>55535215

I have no idea what you mean.
>>
File: spam3.png (297 KB, 1590x871) Image search: [Google]
spam3.png
297 KB, 1590x871
Report the thread
>>
Because that's a useless statistic by itself

It wouldn't be distributed evenly, for one
>>
File: gdp.jpg (162 KB, 1297x831) Image search: [Google]
gdp.jpg
162 KB, 1297x831
>>55535261

I post the source all the time.

http://pubs.aeaweb.org/doi/pdfplus/10.1257/jep.25.3.83
>>
>>55534943
is this bait? you got btfo the last time you posted this which was like yesterday
>>
>>55535047
or the debt increase, the wage crushing and maybe we want to keep our identity, culture and heritage intact too. Not everything is about money

Also this :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4u1J6EEhkyM
>>
>>55535358

Who said anything about money? I never mention money in any of these threads. Economists generally don't care about money outside of business cycle theory (because money is "neutral" in the long run).
>>
>>55535014
Gdp = impact on planet. Plus my income would go down from what it is and I'd have shittier neighbors and als become one of them
>>
>>55534943
Oh so Muslims can kidnap your kids and send them to their overseas rape dens much easier.
Money isn't the most important thing in the world anon.
We need community, something we lost a long time ago.
>>
>>55535328
>posts a website from an out of date FTP and half the sources are way beyond 10 years old

the capacity of the society won't hold the immigrants, assuming they'd just magically increase GDP just because you import them en masses

many of these countries simply don't have the facilities to have them

>>55535465
economists do care about money, the value of the money is the strength of the economy
>>
>>55535265
if you get pay 1 dollar instead of 1o per hour , your ccompany will increase ten times their profit , but you won't have the money to eat
>>
>>55535014
Per capita doesn't reflect a countries success. Just take a look at the Bahamas, it's depends solely on being an offshore banking center. Per capita is the gdp within the country divided by the population. How does that measure a countries performance, again?
>>
>>55535612

>economists do care about money

Go ahead and look thru a microeconomics textbook. Money will never be brought up.

>the value of the money is the strength of the economy

You have no idea what you're talking about. /pol/ is the only place I ever hear people say stuff this dumb.
>>
>>55534943
More cheap 3rd world labor to make the the 1% even more rich.
>>
>>55535707
Just look at the US, where the average is 55k or so, but 80% make less than that. 51% of all workers make less than 31k.
>>
>>55534943
>Why are you against free migration, /pol/?
its 2015, get over it
>>
>look mom, i posted it again!
>>
Groids Doubled Population?
>>
>>55534943
stop posting this absurd bullshit.
>>
File: sundeadsnow.jpg (66 KB, 547x363) Image search: [Google]
sundeadsnow.jpg
66 KB, 547x363
It would double the world GDP a single time, on paper, because the Western banks would have a swarm of new people to lend money. Since they aren't already saddled with debt they will be able to take out a shit ton of new loans before they reach their functional interest limit.

When whoever is paid with the money from these loans deposits it, the banks can then issue dozens of times this much money as per the rules of the game. Ideally this happens once per migrant, and then it happens with their children, and then everyone in the world is at the limit of the debt they can sustain and there's no one left to borrow money and you can't do it again.

Why they think this is a good idea is beyond me. I don't really buy the theory that the bankers want to turn the entire world into a shantytown populated by slaves. How would they expect this to be a nice life for their descendants, and why would they let their descendants marry into other races and take on debt? It is more likely that they expect the entire world to slow down in population growth, to plateau or decline like the West has, because of some equilibrium achieved by keeping everyone saddled with a de facto subscription to their lives. Maybe they think they are helping us out. I know some of them do.

They won't get away with it, though. The world will default on its debt, all of the lenders will be killed, their lineage will be snuffed out totally, and this will never happen again.
>>
>>55535215

He's referring to nominal GDP growth instead of real GDP growth.
>>
>>55534943
It's not about the GDP, it never was. No ones wants increased rape, theft and assault.

No one wants an Islamic state, no one wants to lose their culture.

Tell me, is money really worth having your children exploited ?
>>
>>55534943
And if gun control were implemented in the US, it would result in a drastic surge of violent crime, yet liberals (American "liberals", Australian liberal party is fundamentally different) love pushing gun control.

The difference is, there is empirical data to support my claims. There is none to support yours.
>>
>>55536192
because thats microeconomics

everything you've said about GDP is all about macroeconomics

go read through a Macroeconomics book and you'll see how much they talk about money
>>
>>55534943

high GDP =/= white heaven
>>
File: 14l1n9i.jpg (42 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
14l1n9i.jpg
42 KB, 500x500
>>55534943

According to economists, slave labor would increase profits 100% over!

Lets do it! It's good for the economy!
>>
because all the GDP gains would go to the 1% if true and drive down my standard of living, furthermore I don't think it is true. Migration between equals, maybe
>>
>>55534943
Race and family is far more important than money you worthless mongrel fucking filth.
>>
We told you yesterday you fucking mongoloid
>>
>>55535328
ah, thank you. that reveals they have no way to falsify their claims, and thus should be disregarded
>>
Would you let a man rape you if he offered to double your current amount of money?

So why should European countries expose themselves to dramatic rises in rape rates in exchange for forecast economic productivity.
>>
>>55540796
it's all a big lie, Finland is a small homogeneous society. and very rich and educated. You know why?
>homogeneous society
>>
File: 002.png (182 KB, 404x266) Image search: [Google]
002.png
182 KB, 404x266
>>55535306
this. i guess they think if they dont post it as often as the 'how can white man even compete' threads we wont recognize it
>>
>>55534943
If you live in a country that is already more than double the average GDP per capita, then you will be lowering your income to boost that of poor third world countries.
>>
>>55535014

Probably around 7k per capita or something like that.
>>
>>55534943
according to jew "economists", free migration would destroy the white race

there I fixed it for you shlomo
>>
>>55534943
>posts a picture of a beautiful white girl
>wonders why white men are against hordes of brown and black people invading their countries

you're a special kind of faggot, OP
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.