[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do SJW's exist outside of college campuses and cities?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
Do SJW's exist outside of college campuses and cities?

All these videos of "protests" are hundreds of white kids marching through a heavily-developed area. They're all young too. What happens to these people when they graduate with a useless history degree?

Can one be saved by moving to the country and simply ignoring this part of society?
>>
>>55534766
The way that society is organized has lagged behind other advancements, they will be more and more common place as we continue to lessen the amount of work available and needed by individuals.
>>
>>55534766

They exist.

They usually have simple jobs like grocery stores, shops, and things like that since their degrees are what they are.
>>
>>55534766
Yeah for the most part you can get away by going to the country
You will still hear the shit but it will have no real effect
>>
>>55535177

But can they really have any impact on your day-to-day life if they're stuck working some menial job with their fancy college degree? Assuming you're away from the city that is.

Hell, at that point wouldn't they be trying to settle down with someone who can actually support themselves (white people)?
>>
>>55534766
You forgot to mention the internet. But no, they don't exist outside of college campuses, cities, and the internet.

I'm in my early 30's, live in a very blue state, and have yet to encounter these people IRL. Well, except for the dicks at Whole Foods who bag my groceries.
>>
>>55534766
Unless you're defining SJW as "anyone who disagrees with me", then no, they pretty much don't exist outside the internet. So in other words, they're exactly as common as their autistic white male counterpart known as /pol/.
>>
Imagine an /r9k/ browser. Lonely, socially inept, never ventures outside his room, doesn't have a job

Now switch his "hating women" quality to "hating men".

Boom, you have an SJW.

The only reason nerd media panders to them is because promoting faggots and women is good for their image.
>>
>>55534766
They all go into HR because they graduate without having any knowledge or skills. Have fun trying to get a job Mr. White Male non-Chad.
>>
>>55536255
HR literally just pushes paper after the person has been hired. If they fuck anything up they get in huge trouble.
>>
>>55534766
couple years ago the question was

>Do SJW's exist outside of the internet?

it's spreading anon
>>
>>55536255
>>55536342
I'm lucky my company's HR team is on point. 700+ employees, 1 male executive in charge of 6 women in HR. He's a bro. 2 recruiters, 1 payroll, and 1 benefits admin.

The only 2 with any real power are the executive's admin, and his #2 in charge. I'm friendly with them, so I'm golden.
>>
No. Even the gays out in the countryside are Republicans and hate the lispy faggot talk. The only Democrats are niggers and politicians looking for a voat
>>
I'm going to a community college for CS next year

Will I be safe from this horseshit?
>>
>>55534766
www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uRzQitmZVs
>>
>>55535794

No, but they still vote and spread their ideas on teh reddit.
>>
Once SJWs use their women's studies degrees to get retail jobs and they begin to see what non-whites are actually like, they quickly turn back into functioning members of society.

That's why every feminist you see is either in college, or an old woman who's lived her whole life off alimony.
>>
>>55534766
No, they only exist in university and on the internet as a distraction from real issues. People who dedicate their time to "disproving" clickbait salon articles are beyond retarded
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.