[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people care about the CIA torturing Ahmed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: GITMO.jpg (55 KB, 532x636) Image search: [Google]
GITMO.jpg
55 KB, 532x636
Why do people care about the CIA torturing Ahmed?
>>
>>55534229
Because we are enlightened people, and enlightened people follow principles.
>>
Because then the CIA releases Ahmed and Ahmed becomes the next high profile ISIS leader or terrorist bomber or whatever who somehow has elite special forces style training and plenty of funding and arms and recruits.
>>
>>55534229
>>55534315
WE GOTS PRINCIPELS STUFF LOL
DO U EVEN VAPE?
>>
>>55534229
No one cares about Ahmed. We care about the GI Joe expected to do the torturing. Why should he be demoralized?
>>
>>55534229
The same reason they care about immigrants from middle east but not the homeless guy they saw driving home.
>>
>>55534399
DUDE
>>
>>55534315
see
>>55534324
>>
>>55534315
how do you think we became "enlightened"? by giving hugs and kisses to everyone? no, by dominating the rest of the world like rome did, you plebeian fuck
>>
>>55534229

Because they live in a relatively safe and secure society where they don't even have to slaughter their own meat.
>>
>>55534229
Because it literally creates terrorists and does not give the cia any actual information.
>>
Because normies are faggots.
>>
>>55534590
Where is Rome now?
>>
>>55534229

Because the kikes and browns will be using the same laws against White patriots next. I could give a fuck about it otherwise-- although we shouldn't be doing it in the first place, since its at Jewish instigation and for their benefit.
>>
>>55534229
They don't
>>
>>55534669
>Because it literally creates terrorists and does not give the cia any actual information.

>This is what leftists actually believe
>>
>>55534772
i bet you think barbarians are the reason rome fell
>>
>>55534229
I'm not a fan of the prospects of them using some stupid logic to do this to normal citizens down the line.
>>
>>55534229
They don't
>>
>>55534324

>CIA
>releasing prisoners

yeah..... if they have potential to be the next isis leader they are not going anywhere.
>>
>>55534229
Because he's brown
>>
>>55534946
>"ISIS leader"
No, you don't understand. He was a "freedom fighter"

Or maybe they finally got him to agree to be a "moderate rebel"
>>
>>55534229
because it is unconstitutional and expands the powers of the federal government. The federal government can indefinitely intern American citizens and assassinate American citizens. The Happening Man was right
>>
>>55534229
WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.