[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well guys, I think I am going to do it, I'm going to get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1442597830652.gif (2 MB, 500x390) Image search: [Google]
1442597830652.gif
2 MB, 500x390
Well guys, I think I am going to do it, I'm going to get some land in a lost, remote forest corner of the earth and leave society behind to burn while I live as a man was always supposed to live, best of luck to all of you, I'll make another post in 5 years on this date reporting how things are going if everyone is still around, its been fun redpilling with all of you shitposters
>>
>>55533823
See you tomorrow, Anon.
>>
>>55533823
We'll probably see you back sooner than that, once you find yourself needing gasoline to sustain damn near everything you want to do.

Or maybe you like cutting wood and hauling it around with no more than an axe, a saw, and your crumbling health, who knows?
>>
Don't forget you're here forever
>>
There was a man who left for the woods in Russia when his family was in danger during the Russian revolution I believe.

He had been living in the woods for decades before some geologists found him and his family and he invited them into a cabin he made to chat. He had no idea the wars happened or any idea of what the rest of the world was like at that point.
>>
>>55534233

You can't just post shit like that and not leave a link you fucking Canadian drug addict
>>
>>55534233
I want that, that is my goal. Regal me with the tales of the great race war when you find my cabin in 40 years, I'll have some potato soup for you
>>
>>55534519
I'm not going to say that success stories like that are impossible, but I will say that certainly depends on your definition of "success".

You should think about getting a family together, and then getting them on board with it. You'll need their help.
>>
File: 1353376751320.gif (1 MB, 200x122) Image search: [Google]
1353376751320.gif
1 MB, 200x122
>>55533823

Godspeed Anon!
just hold onto your ID in case Emperor Trump's border agents wont let you back in
>>
>>55534880
Sure thing, I'll keep The Art of The Deal with me too if thats the case
>>
>>55534631
I can just imagine the arguments that will take place when you're hit with some fluke shit and it forces you to ration everything really tightly.
>We left all of that behind for this, anon. No electricity, no vehicle, and no food for winter. >God, what I wouldn't do for a teaspoon of salt.
>Look at this, our son is sick and we don't even know how to treat it. We don't even know if he'll have the strength to travel to a hospital soon, but you're still on this damned fool mission to stay out here because of a bunch of niggers and crybabies?
>>
I'd better not be the last fucking white person left when I come back you fuckers, you'd better start and win the race war
>>
File: 000.jpg (43 KB, 500x553) Image search: [Google]
000.jpg
43 KB, 500x553
>>55535134
>I'm leaving you behind.
>You'd better solve the problems for me.
>>
>>55535198
Wont be my problem, I've been wanting to check out for awhile now. We should all just check out, we're white, we're good at building things, they arnt. Give them a few years without us. The modern world was built by us, not by them. We can build it again
>>
>>55534466
Jesus Christ Grandpa, I searched " Russian family living in woods" and found it.
http://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/for-40-years-this-russian-family-was-cut-off-from-all-human-contact-unaware-of-world-war-ii-7354256/
>>
>>55533823
How will you survive without 4chan?
>>
>>55535488
>the plot for atlas shrugged
Galts gulch when??
>>
Everett Ruess did this in the backcountry in southern Utah back in the 1930s.
He is a legend in the folklore of that area.
He disappeared from the face of the Earth--nobody knows what happened to him.
His journals and supplies were found in Davis Gulch in the Escalante River drainage.
He was only 20 years old.
I have made many trips to southern Utah alone in the last 20 years, but I don't have the balls to do what this kid did.
Good Luck OP!
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.