[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why are there so many niggers in college? How do they even afford
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Walkout011_jpg_900x600_q85.jpg (99 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
Walkout011_jpg_900x600_q85.jpg
99 KB, 900x600
why are there so many niggers in college? How do they even afford to go? Shouldnt they be shooting each other up and selling drugs?
>>
>>55533667
Affirmative action and rich parents who beat the shit out of em should they see this shit
>>
>>55533667
> Get scholarship for being black
> Get out of class for being black
> Don't have to take exam for being out class for being black
> We oppressed an shit
>>
>>55533667
only here to say that those niggers are the worst

they only complain and it seems they dont worry about study

those the type of blacks that say egypt was black, just look at their faces

it yell "gib me that you racist", "we black are da best" , "we invented civilization", etc
>>
>>55533870
> Don't have to take exam for being out class for being black
> mfw it's not a joke
>>
Doesn't the vast majority never graduate?
>>
>>55533667
They're all geniuses clock makers.
Also affirmative action, or so i've heard.
>>
>>55533769
>Affirmative action
this
>>
>>55533667

>how can they afford to go

Most blacks in college are there free. There is a lot of scholarship money out there for underrepresented groups (blacks, hispanics, native americans, etc). Schools have quotas. If you think the schools that have "banned" affirmative action aren't still practicing it, you're naive.
>>
>>55533667
if only whites 100 years ago could see this shit now

they'd kill themselves for the slippery slope of muh rights that they made
>>
>>55533667
They are there to carry out false flags to push for more gibs me dat.

http://thefederalist.com/2015/11/12/mizzou-releases-photos-of-poop-swastika-discloses-details-of-previously-unreported-racial-slurs/

>According to a dorm hall coordinator, a white dorm resident was the subject of racial slurs.
>an intoxicated individual said ‘bitch ass nigga’ to a white resident
>same floor this bathroom incident happened on,
>The accused student in the above incident has also been reported to have made anti-semitic remarks to the members of a Jewish fraternity
>It is possible that the aforementioned student may be responsible for the swastika vandalism as he is a resident of Gateway
>>
>>55533667
and i'm here... contemplating suicide
>>
>>55533667
>Shouldnt they be shooting each other up and selling drugs?
Thanks Canabro. I needed that laugh.
>>
>>55534159
50 years from now, in 2% white, Mexico tier USA
> if only whites from the past could see this shit
>>
>>55533892
You mean you wus not KINGZ AND KWENZ AND SHIIEETTT.
>>
>>55533667
>why are there so many niggers
I don't know anon. We should round them up and gas them.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.