[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SJW on my FB feed just posted this... how do come back with sense?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 33
SJW on my FB feed just posted this... how do come back with sense?
trolling also acceptable, but not preferred...
>>
>>55533022

ask for specific details, on why only whites are racist, explain why socility is racist, what does it mean etc etc etc

SJW go for the "kinda feels" bland generations, you want to hit them on providing individual facts and details, take them through a bit by bit make sure to call out any generations make them jump through hoops trying to give a solid exploitation based on data that can be backed up by sources.

Turn around their own tactics on them basically. if you read it carefully it's just word salad and assumptions nothing in there prove any points what so ever
>>
>>55533022
Demand quality sauce with that pasta, Anon.
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 361x216) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 361x216
>>55533022
Give her tinyurl links to some shock site, and say its a study that supports her idea.
Lels await
>>
>>55533022
ask about the niggers of europe aka the the irish aka my forefathers. there were irish slaves in barbados i think it was. also checkm8 her with the fact that africans sold africans to white men.
>>
>>55533022
Is she white?

If so ask her if she got rid of her racism probleem completely yet
>>
File: bonkers.png (60 KB, 367x439) Image search: [Google]
bonkers.png
60 KB, 367x439
>>55533321
good a'vice... i bet dollarydoos to dicks she wotn have sources... "you can see it all around you every day" blah blah etc etc...

someone tried to make a reasonable statment and she caem back with this...
>>
>>55533022
>baseless allegations & assumptions - the post

This is a prime example of absolutely shameless "kafkatrapping," isn't it?
>>
>>55533683
yeah - shes whites, and a lesbian if its any value...
>>
>>55533719
shes in red, btw
he male gay friend is green....
>>
>>55533756
Is she dating a black women? If not ask her why shes so racist
>>
Just embrace your racism. You were born this way, after all. You don't choose to be a racist. It's just who you are.
>>
ask her how to unlearn racism

liberals never truly explain what they want outside of generalities because it basically boils down to gib me dats
>>
>>55533022

say "fuck niggers"
>>
File: 1422894197806.png (217 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1422894197806.png
217 KB, 680x680
>>55533022
>the media you consumed made you racist
>the media i consume tells me that is correct
>you're not allowed to argue with me about that
jesus christ i hate the "i've been in college for a year now so I know all about the world" mindset that these faggots have
>>
File: 1444118608731.jpg (339 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
1444118608731.jpg
339 KB, 1536x2048
They sure like to complain about white people while mooching off the society they built. If he/she (I bet it's a woman) has such a big problem with it all then he/she's fully free to make the white man's money at a job that a white man made possible for her/him to obtain in the first place and take the white man's public air transport all the way to black Africa and stay there.

Watch as he/she'll argue or come up with an excuse, when ideally if he/she truly believed his/her own arguments he/she would have already moved there and been killed by a noble sumolijamahali warrior of the bimbozoloomaley tribe mistaking them for a hairless cow.
>>
>>55533862
shes not dating anyone AFAIK - she would claim shes racist too... lol - she keeps using that word, i dont think it means what she think it means...
>>
>>55533719
It's always funny to me how those SJ types sound eerily like the deeply religious people they usually despise. In their eyes you've simply been born with the burden of the original sin (of racism/sexism/homophobia/what have you) and your only hope for salvation is accepting Jesus- I mean SJ ideology as your lord and saviour.
>>
>>55533022
To be honest, just ask if she's white or Black, if White. You must spam her FB with the post she just made, and constantly argue with her forever and if she asks to stop, just link or copy-paste the post again. beat her at her own game. Then if she's starting to get really pissed and yells slurs, tell her she's triggering you, if she doesn't stop yell triggers back. repeat. Send us results OP.
>>
>>55533022
>I'm tacos because of the media
>they're not cry baby retards because of the media

My brain hurts
>>
>>55533022
"Come on, you don't actually believe this nigger shit, do you?"
>>
>>55533022
He's right, kinda. A sane person is racist by default. You literally cannot force your brain to not distinguish by race unless you're mentally ill or a drooling retard.
>>
>>55533911
Building on this ask if gay people are born that way and if changing them is bad and how is that different to racist people being born that way and forcing them to change.
>>
>>55533943
kek

>>55533911
suicide is the only answer...

>>55533937
shes the kind that went to a 30K/year college in New England for a degree in counseling and complains about her student loan debt is so huge.... infuriating...
>>
I guarantee you sense will not get through to them because they've already classified anyone who opposes them as evil
>>
>>55533911
Lol these people act like I care if people think I'm racist
>>
>>55534107
but thats not racism - thats not saying my race is better than yours...
>>
>>55533022
What a load of maudlin self flagellating bullshit.

Tell the bitch to take off the expensive hair shirt and start living her goddamned life. She only has the one, and if she wastes it all away in self imposed misery she's a fucking mug.
>>
File: 1447369896256.jpg (436 KB, 700x1700) Image search: [Google]
1447369896256.jpg
436 KB, 700x1700
>>55533022

The more shit like this is spread, the more whites opt out because they don't want to be spoonfed this baseless rhetoric by entitled idiot who intentionally put themselves on a pedestal.
>>
>>55534187
See
>>55534064
>>
>>55534226

that's not how she would define racism, if you use that definition of racism then you can't apply it to all white people (which is what she's trying to do)
>>
>>55534093
lmfao
take a cookie - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkTt9k4Y-a8
>>
>>55533022
"You only believe people care about your opinion because you were brought up to believe that.

Unlearning this is going to be a constant struggle for you, but the sooner you do, the better. "
>>
>>55533022
Ask why racism is a bad thing. Own your racism and be proud of it. Take back the word like blacks did with nigger.
>>
>>55533022
The funniest thing about this, is that it is the complete opposite.

I was brought up to be accepting of race. While niggers are brought up to hate white people.

I benefit from racism? I didn't get a free ride to college for being a nigger with good grades.

The real problem is, when you try to point this out to the liberal filth that perpetuate it, they will completely disregard it because it does not align with what is already ingrained in their heads.

These so-called champions against racism are precisely the ones who perpetuate it.
>>
>white people are inherently racist

What about this argument will make me at all want to respect or like any other races? You're already calling me a racist just for existing so how can you discriminate against me if i decide to say fuck niggers or want to kill or shoot them? What a stupid bitch, good thing i already embrace my hate for minorities.
>>
>>55533022
The best response is simple. "I can't be friends with a racist like you." Then unfriend/block them.
>>
File: 1447307281255.png (191 KB, 1895x725) Image search: [Google]
1447307281255.png
191 KB, 1895x725
>>
>>55534226
But my race *is* better than others, at least for me. It's an instinct you will never override unless you fry your brain or destroy your psyche completely.
>>
>>55534529
This is probably the most 10/10 argument I've ever seen. Saved my good sir, Saved.
>>
File: 1354600878628.gif (1023 KB, 289x175) Image search: [Google]
1354600878628.gif
1023 KB, 289x175
racism is the default state of humanity.
the c-c-combo breaker is the white people in the west who decided racism is bad a moved to eradicate it starting about a hundred years ago.
every other race is so racist they can't see past it
>>
>>55533683
Oh no, she won't be rid of it. It's a constant battle, a large part of which is spent being a huge pedantic faggot to people.

At least the original sin in Christianity is something you can pray to jesus about in your own head. With this white privilege shit you really need to be a constant faggot to be absolved.
>>
>>55533022

Ask them why they feel it's right to rob you, as a human being, of the same self-determination and agency they fight for on a daily basis.
>>
>>55533022
Reply:
Pot. Kettle. Black
>>
>>55534604
Why? Maybe it's time to let it go. Why do you keep grovelling before a bunch of monkeys?
>>
>>55534675
>>55534529
>>55534435

i dont understand how she can usurp the deifiniton of racism:

para google: the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.
>>
>>55534765
she'll admit shes "racist"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2y8Sx4B2Sk
>>
This amount of ignorance spouted within this thread is absolutely uncalled for in 2015.

Having been subjected to hundreds of years of slavery at the hands of white supremacists, the pain and suffering endured by all poc is not something that a privileged person can understand or even relate to.

For any one of you to act as though racism no longer exists, is a symptom of said privilege. As a poc, we do not have the option to turn a blind eye to the institutional racism because we are forced to suffer it on a daily basis.

And for those of you who are attempting to belittle the intelligence of poc, know this- I am a senior at MSU who happens to have a 3.7 gpa.

The ignorance needs to stop, or you will end up on the wrong side of history. It is 2015, not 1847.

Instead of denying your rampant racism, try accepting who you are and changing it.
>>
>>55533022
Original Sin: You always have it, can never be absolved of it, can only ever be accepted in spite of it, and are always beholden to it.
>>
File: bait.jpg (381 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
381 KB, 1920x1080
>>55534884
>>
>>55534860
If she is racist, and that's okay, then why is it something white people need to apologize for or give up? Then, simply, "you go first".
>>
>>55534948
Well, Baptism washes away original sin (Idk about other churches), Racism here is basically inescapable and basically you can be accused of it less if you check your privilege like every 5 seconds, carry a sign saying "I AM SORRY FOR SLAVERY, YOU CAN ROB ME" and even then you can still be called Racist and are technically defined a Racist.
>>
>>55534785
>Why do you keep grovelling before a bunch of monkeys?
Because we have to live with them.
>>
>>55533022
doesnt matter how many facts or arguments you present they will never accept they are wrong. they literally dont care about logic its all just feelings and trying to make you feel guilty

as a black man i can only give you guys this advice. when sombody calls you racist the answer should be "ok" or "so what". if they say "so you admit youre racist?" you can just reply by pointing out they are the ones trying to convince you that you're racist and you are just agreeing with them. theres nowhere for them to go from there
>>
black people are stupid by default (in the united states as well as other countries). are you black? congrats, you're stupid, and here's the explanation:

you grew up in an stupid society -> you were socialized to be stupid thanks to stupidity being a dominant ideology -> you benefit from stupidity-> you're stupid no matter how much u think you're not

learning something is going to be a constant battle and u will never learn something fully. accept this. it is ingrained in you as a result of your upbringing and the media you've consumed (and genetics lel). the sooner you come to terms with your own stupidity, the sooner you can better yourself. recognize the problem in yourself instead of setting yourself apart from those "other" black "people".
>>
>>55534544

Yeah this. This is why I don't understand why the issue of race is so important. Blacks have shown through all this university safe space shit that they clearly prefer the company of other blacks over whites. Why is it wrong for me to prefer the company of whites?

Do I perhaps generalize in my perceptions of the black race? Yeah in conceptual discussion I do. But I don't let that affect my perception of individual blacks either. As a rule I simply prefer whites. Hell I prefer Australians over other countries as well.

This is just an inherent preference that comes with wanting to be with your own kind and being proud of your own kind. Totally fine. No need for segregation or anything and certainly no need for racial persecution either, I just give preference to white Australians because I am one and everyone else is welcome to do the same.
>>
And what is the problem of being racist?
>>
Tell him that theres a difference between a black person and a nigger.

African american: a credible person who is intelligent and has respect for others
Nigger: an african american that is a scumbag who has no respect for authority and often steals from other people.

Say that racism comes from what you were taught by your family and most of all: experience with african americans who happen to be scumbags.
Also say that black people can be racist for the same reasons.

You shouldnt be so hard on yourself because your white.

If she uses insults or ad hominem than you have one.
>>
>>55534884
>You're a racist!

So? So fucking what? What the hell are you and people like you going to do? Call me a racist again?
>>
>>55535190

Hahaha fucking post this in the comments please.
>>
>>55533022
Ask for quantitative proof of any claim.

if they enter "numbers are racist" territory, you can't.
>>
>>55533022
Just reply sarcastically.
That's all that bullshit like this deserves
>Well shit if I'm already racist I might as well get into it. I'm off to buy a pointy ghost costume and several large wooden crosses I guess.

On the off chance you feel like making an actual argument for some reason just say
>If you consider me racist by default and no matter what I do, what possible motivation could I have to NOT be racist just for your sake?
>>
File: 452341345.jpg (17 KB, 445x337) Image search: [Google]
452341345.jpg
17 KB, 445x337
>>55535190

this
>>
File: 1444146650676.gif (971 KB, 270x252) Image search: [Google]
1444146650676.gif
971 KB, 270x252
>>55533022
>Talking about the whole Western world
>"You benefit from racism"
Why would I want this to end if I benefit?
>>
>>55533022
tell her that the choices you make are what define you, not the media you consume, not the people around you, not the color of your skin.

also kill all nigs
>>
>>55533022
So does that mean minorities in the US are racist? They grew up in a racist society, they were socialized to be racist, and there must be some benefits that they get from this "racist" society.
>>
>>55535190
Please OP
>>
>>55533022
Let them do it. let them diminish the meaning of the word racist. Act out towards it, when they exclaim racist, it won't matter, by their definition you've always been one.
>>
>>55533022
I've been on a ranting binge with normies and there's just no way. We have to go full Goebells. These people are not rational and they have nazi-dar for every fucking thing you say and they get a kick of dopamine for it.

If you want to do something make a twitter parody account and become a sort of offense but rational arguments, being nice and reasonable and trying to win their hearts and minds is fruitless and counter productive. They feed off of it in a way only a brainwashed zombie person can.

We have to figure something out, we have to learn how to really appeal to people through the same base channels that these idiots were reached with in the first place. Art, music, culture, advertising, social media. The cheap stuff that can be made en mass, the high art that is deeply inspiring. We don't have any of that.
>>
>>55533450
>also checkm8 her with the fact that africans sold africans to white men
To jews*
>>
>>55533022
Tell her you have nothing more to discuss with her and that you expect to be solving these issues on the battlefield in the very near future.

Then tell her, "Good luck. I'll be seein' you!"
>>
>>55533022
Oh shit. It's amazing that people eat up what their professors tell them.
>>
>>55535309
No, edomites, God is dealing with you. For what you've done to the true Hebrew Israelites aka so called blacks. Esau is a goner. Deal with it.

You stole credit for Jesus, the pyramids, Rome, etc. God knows, and we all are waking up to your lies. You white snakes are cursed and you are nothing.

Why do you think when there is a mixed baby, it always looks dark and not white? Because you have weak inferior genetics which is a curse.
>>
>>55533022
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehAnATDG_FE
>>
>>55535523
>>55535423
>>55535321

senior pussy op checking in here - my GF knows her and would castrate me with a spoon cus it hurts more if i did that...
>>
What's wrong with racism? It's supported by all the facts.
>>
>>55535710
How can anyone blame you? You're racist by default. You literally cannot help it, it's in your nature. If anyone rags on you for it, they're being terribly racist.
>>
Just confirm she is correct.

Wites are racist, who cares. Everyone else is too.

It's just that other groups don't bring half the world to their country to create diversity chaos
>>
>>55534884
Which MSU, Michigan State?
>>
File: crime correlation.png (168 KB, 800x743) Image search: [Google]
crime correlation.png
168 KB, 800x743
Tell her facts made you a 'racist', and then proceed to post that massive blue infograph.
>>
>>55533022

just call it retarded bullshit and move on

no need to dignify it beyond that
>>
i know i'm racist. that's because i know that there are differences in races, and that i am a member of the master race

to try and force myself to unknow this fact to make nonwhites feel better is a waste of time

obviously not all black people are retards, and not all indians are rapists... there will be outliers, but it would be to deny reality to pretend we are all the same, generally
>>
File: 1447000132216.png (377 KB, 498x497) Image search: [Google]
1447000132216.png
377 KB, 498x497
>>55533022
Niggers just butthurt for being black, tbqh fām.
>>
>>55535631

Yeah really.

Just tell he to shut the fuck up and stop parroting professor sheklstein's bullshit. She isn't smart enough/dumb enough to come up with these half cooked pomo theories
>>
File: 1447117574448.webm (1000 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
1447117574448.webm
1000 KB, 1440x1080
>>55535909
are*
>>
>>55535176
Cúck.
>>
File: 1bhf_zpsd1c89c51.jpg (20 KB, 552x367) Image search: [Google]
1bhf_zpsd1c89c51.jpg
20 KB, 552x367
>>55535863
unfort this sounds like most reasonable advice... i would love to post something to snarky - but i feel like thats trying to mop up an open fire hydrant with a shamwow
>>
>>55534884
CURRENT YEAR COME ON GOYS
>>
>>55535833
Mississippi State
>>
>>55535565
Give them a channel for their anger: a way to take the rage out on the people who are oppressing them:

The left
The media
Academia
Elitists

What /pol/ calls Juuus and n1883r5
>>
>>55536075
No one is angry, everyone is already diverting unconscious anger to drugs, vidya, etc and it's a shit fest if you try and direct those energies into anything real
>>
File: 1447280437749.jpg (219 KB, 1152x653) Image search: [Google]
1447280437749.jpg
219 KB, 1152x653
>>55535650
>>
File: Hitler-stupid-smiling-276417.jpg (46 KB, 590x525) Image search: [Google]
Hitler-stupid-smiling-276417.jpg
46 KB, 590x525
>mfw America actually is founded on a ideology of white supremacy

It's going to come down to you either submitting to life long self-flagellation or you start living as an open white supremacist
>>
File: 1438205777959.png (1 MB, 974x1140) Image search: [Google]
1438205777959.png
1 MB, 974x1140
>Wants to argue with an SJW on kikebook who's argument is "ur raysis bcuz ur rasis and other shit i cant reli explain but yeh ur racis"

>Asking 4chan to draft him something because he's too dumb to argue with an idiot

I hate these "What do I say!?" threads, if you can't use your own fucking words then funnily you're just a drone like them, who parrot their professors in college. Also never argue on Facebook, retard.
>>
File: 1446108759202.png (179 KB, 500x358) Image search: [Google]
1446108759202.png
179 KB, 500x358
>>55533022
>how do come back with sense?

I dunno, how should you respond to a nonsensical diatribe?

Very simple.

>I am sorry, but I do not acquiesce to faith based arguments built upon unfalsifiable and unprovable assertions which are self-contradictory in nature.

Their response will be very simple:

>You are a racist!

Response?

>According to you, I already was one apparently, and therefore have nothing to lose by reasserting my position.

>I am sorry, but I do not acquiesce to faith based arguments built upon unfalsifiable and unprovable assertions which are self-contradictory in nature.
>>
>>55535769

if i was any more racist id be mario andretti blowing aj foyt giving a hand jobs to dale earnhart jr and sr while taking it in the ass from richard petty... oh wait - i meant gay
>>
>>55533022
Why are you on kikebook?
Why is any of the chit something that merits a nano-second of interest?
Stop being such a whiney faggit.
>>
File: jack (2).png (1 MB, 998x9112) Image search: [Google]
jack (2).png
1 MB, 998x9112
This rhetoric is fucking stupid. Without defining both how the system is racist and why racism is even a bad thing these people are just asking for people to react in the extreme negative.

It reminds me of a comments thread I read on Salon the other day (it is an old article)

Where some guy was arguing about how the concept of white privilege is a self-defeating argument because the purpose of it is for whites to understand that they are in a better position than others (or whatever) even though we already had charitable moral ideas like this (meaning the concept of underpriviliged, poor, disadvantaged people.) without the shame and struggle session https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Struggle_session tier tactics. Switching the words underprivileged to privileged turns into biting the had you expect to feed you.

>pic related
>>
>>55536487
meh - fair enough...

>>55536684
pic related
>>
>>55536711
pic broken - re-pic, prease
>>
>>55533022
Tell her she's a fucking liar, and just posting that to look good and feed her ego as a "black ally."

Call her racist for not moving to live in a majority black neighborhood
Call her racist for not dating mostly black men
Call her racist for not pretending all white people grew up in the same rich suburban environment daddy's little princess did

Tell her she's just another worthless social justice blogger yapping for brownie points while living comfortably in a majority white place paying lipservice to "racist" activism. Keep attacking her as a racist spoiled brat until she agrees to go live with blacks. Then laugh when she gets raped and killed.
>>
>>55533022
There isn't OP.

All you can say is 'Hopefully in a few more years you kids will grow up into real adults and actually experience reality instead of being in the safe spaces of tumblr and university's, coming up with such stupid shit which has no place in reality'.
>>
>>55533022
>White people in the United States are racist
>They unironically voted to give Obama 2 terms
>If you point this out to them they'll tell you the patriarchy made it happen to appease blacks and he's really just a puppet for the patriarchy

How the fuck do these people make it through life being this retarded?
>>
>>55535710

Just put a disclaimer on it like: that argument has the very same merit as this. Does simply saying it make it true? No.

That way you're just pointing out the argument's flaws.
>>
>>55536946
Here is the article
http://www.salon.com/2014/10/23/white_nationalisms_exploding_civil_war_partner/

The guys named Jack Burroughs is the guy that is arguing with the Salon faggots. Most of the comments are him and people arguing with him. He completely blew them the fuck out.
>>
>>55533022
just say "shut up"
>>
send her a timestamped picture of your erect dick with "your privilege" written on the shaft.
>>
>>55533022
"Fuck off, fascist"
That's what I say when faggots try to go on about white people and it usually shuts them up.
>>
>>55536224
>>
>>55534005
>It's always funny to me how those SJ types sound eerily like the deeply religious people they usually despise.

Social Justice is literally a cult, senpai.

http://www.ex-cult.org/General/identifying-a-cult
>>
>>55533022
Ok nigger, guess I should embrace who I am.
>>
File: 1436514441170.jpg (113 KB, 837x867) Image search: [Google]
1436514441170.jpg
113 KB, 837x867
>>55533022
You realize that this person is providing an unfalsifiable argument and isn't even worth arguing because of how ridiculous it is. "you're racist no matter how much u think you're not" can't be argued, it's like arguing against "everything happens for a reason".

Also delete your facebook you double nigger.
>>
>>55533022
black people are victim carders by default (in the united states as well as in other countries), are you black? congrats, you're using your victim card, and here's the explanation:

you grew up in a society where you don't belong --> you were socialized to be a victim thanks to apologetic liberalism being a dominant ideology --> you benefit from being a victim --> you're a leech no matter how much u think you're not

unlearning it is going to be a constant battle and u will never unlearn it fully. accept this. it is ingrained in you as a result of your upbringing and the media you've consume. the soon you come to terms with your own victim complex, the soon u can better yourself, recognize the problem in yourself instead of setting yourself apart from those "other" black people.
>>
>>55537914

this - i like this - ill post something close to this with a dash of this >>55537198
>>
>>55533022
>blacks are niggers by default
>are you black? Congrats, you're a nigger, and here's the explanation
>you grew up in a nigger society
>you were socialized to be a nigger thanks to niggardry being a dominant ideology
>you benefit from niggardry
>you're a nigger no matter how much you think you're not
>unlearning it is going to be a constant rap battle and you will never unlernt it fully
>accept this
>it is ingrained in yo ass as uh result of your upbringing and the visual jew you've consumed
>the sooner you come to terms with your own niggerness, the sooner you can get a job, recognize the problem in yourself instead of setting yourself apart from those 'other' niggers.

Fuck it, if this is the kind of brainwashing we're up against, I don't care to argue or deny. I'm all for war.
>>
File: jew trap.jpg (137 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
jew trap.jpg
137 KB, 1280x960
>>55537914
>>55538510
kikes are oven-bait by default (in literally every country except the us, switzerland and israel), are you jewish? congrats, you should get in the fucking oven, and here's the explanation:

you grew up learning to subvert cultural conventions to make money and change society to suit you --> you were socialized as a chosen being amongst chosen beings --> you use goyim to your benefit --> you are a swindler and cultural terrorist no matter how much u think you're not

getting you in an oven alive and conscious is going to be a battle and you deserve to be in an oven. accept this. it is ingrained in you as a result of your influence on society and the propaganda you peddle under the guise of media. the sooner you come to terms with the fact that the world would be better without vermin, the sooner you can jump in the oven, recognize that you deserved the holocaust and that hitler did literally nothing wrong.
>>
>>55534884
would be good pasta but take this part out
> I am a senior at MSU who happens to have a 3.7 gpa.
and replace it with something more subtle.
>>
>>55533022
whats actually wrong with racism? the government does it. my school does it. She does it. She literally did it in that image.

If everyone's doing it, how can it be that bad?
>>
File: page 3.jpg (1 MB, 1200x1000) Image search: [Google]
page 3.jpg
1 MB, 1200x1000
just post this with no text attached
>>
>>55534435
"You can label me however you want. Doesn't mean it's true. BTW I called your boss and told him you're spreading hateful racist memes on facebook"
>>
>>55533022
Just switch the word "white" to "jew" or "black".

These stupid pieces of shit don't realize how racist they are because they're using the bullshit definition of racism that only allows whites to be guilty.

Not to mention the bullshit collectivist rhetoric that assumes ALL people of a given race act and think alike. The idea that every single white person is racist is as absurd as the idea that every non-white person is somehow oppressed or disadvantaged. Not only is it patently false, it's racist in and of itself, and does nothing to actually solve the problems it complains about.

Either that or you could just laugh and ignore it. I would personally refuse to acknowledge anything claiming to be enlightened social commentary from somebody typing like a 12 year old on fucking social media. This chick needs to go back to school... Or better yet, get the fuck out of school if all she's going to do is parrot her Sociology and African American Studies 101 talking points as though they're gospel with no actual specific evidence.
>>
>>55539613
>page 3
Why do you have more of this anon?
>>
They're treating this shit like original sin
>>
File: racism.png (192 KB, 676x1828) Image search: [Google]
racism.png
192 KB, 676x1828
>>55533022

Here you go, OP.
>>
>>55533022
Racism is natural and there is literally nothing wrong with it.
>>
>>55533022
"You're right, we literally have no choice but to be racist. And in that case, I guess we better live up to our expectations."
>>
File: Barrack.jpg (3 MB, 1875x1000) Image search: [Google]
Barrack.jpg
3 MB, 1875x1000
>>55539613
it's from a 200+ page novel
>>
>>55533022
It's time for white people to stop backpeddling on this issue, racism is entirely justified
>>
>>55534529
This post is pretty much spot on. I also love the fact that slavery is essentially considered America's sin even though every single culture in the world has had slavery since before written history. I mean America had it since it's inception yes, but America is also relatively extremely young for a nation and not only kicked off the habit pretty quickly but fought an extremely bloody war (and the worst conflict in American history) to help end slavery. I mean if it weren't for modern day white people slavery would still be a major thing. Not to mention, like other anons have said, that black people profit just as much for American slavery as I do. The fact that they can go home with their nice internet, wearing normal clothes, and bitch on Tumblr about how racist white people are shows that they have it way better. I wonder if the average tumblrina nigress who posts this shit thinks about the fact that there's probably some distantly related cousin of her's in Africa who's ancestors weren't taken to America whose probably kept coked up by some African warlord who passes her around to be gangbanged by his buddies in exchange for blood rubies or some shit because, of course, the one country that "evil whitey" hasn't "infested" is one gigantic fucking shithole.
>>
>>55534529

Except the war wasn't over slavery. It was over taxation. Just like the Revolutionary War wasn't over some trivial bullshit. It was over taxation.
>>
>>55541322
Not him but regardless it led to the end of slavery in America. Whether you subscribe to the idea that it was over taxes or slaves, the fact of the matter is that in the end the dindus ran free.
>>
>>55539613

Wasn't this by that emptyhero guy on twitter?
>>
File: 1443658838799.jpg (583 KB, 866x3046) Image search: [Google]
1443658838799.jpg
583 KB, 866x3046
>>55533022
she does realize that categorizing all whites to be racist is in fact racist, right? Fucking double standards...
>>
>>55533022

"If im a racist no matter what, then its easy for me to come to terms with that, especially in a social construct constructed for me to be racist and benefit from racism, but, I refuse to berated for being born differently in a system I have no control over. Maybe, we need to focus more on white people so that their unknown chains of racism may finally be unlatched"
>>
File: albert-einstein.jpg (526 KB, 1347x867) Image search: [Google]
albert-einstein.jpg
526 KB, 1347x867
>>55535650
Nevar forget the white man is taking credit for the smartest man in the world. He as black. Einstein is a black name, original hebrews.
>>
File: yurope .png (582 KB, 1252x867) Image search: [Google]
yurope .png
582 KB, 1252x867
>>55541405
yes
>>
Rolling for "fuck niggers, fuck jews, fuck muslims world would be better without them"
>>
>>55533022
Tell xir about how much Mexicans hate niggers. Tell xir about how Mexicans kill niggers if they step onto their neighborhoods or they move in. Tell xir how Asians pay top dollar to stay as far away from niggers as possible. Tell xir how niggers hate everyone else and will cheat,steal,lie and kill to erase history of the world in their favor. Also tell them how minortites that aren't black that promote this pro nigger proganda have been influenced by the musical nigger and media.
>>
>>55533321
Answering questions is their weak point. Just look what happened to that girl when she was asked who was going to pay for all the gib me dats.

Liberals also dislike the word no, so use that.
>No, it is not right to assume I am a racist just because of the color of my skin.
>No, my parents/society taught me more about acceptance than racism.
>No, I don't believe racism is ingrained as a result of my upbringing, but developed as a result of others' actions. I certainly know myself better than a racist making wild assumptions based on the color of my skin.
>>
File: 1385820825817.jpg (27 KB, 260x384) Image search: [Google]
1385820825817.jpg
27 KB, 260x384
>as well as in other countries
I was born in South Africa post-apartheid.
Our community had razorwire fences(I hope that's the right word, I haven't used it in a long time.) around it. We had armed guards, we had farmwatch - a system where you could immediately alert the patrolling commandos that someone was attacking you.

The government took away our right to defend ourselves, they disbanded the commands(state militia) as 'racist tools of the apartheid state', and they banned farmwatch vigilante groups.

My father had no idea if his family would be murdered in the night. He'd stay up at night with the neighbors and his brothers to patrol the area.

Tell me again about racism.
>>
>>55543273
>commands
commandos*, apologies
>>
>>55533022
By posting a blanket remark about a race, the person who just posted that is actually being racist. If they are not white then you can easily point out their hypocrisy and point out that either everyone is racist or that you should forget race all together and judge others only on individual merits.
>>
reminder that your taxes and tuition are at least partially funding this in almost all western countries

grats if you don't pay
>>
Call her a nigger and then unfriend her
>>
>>55535190 is gold lmao

There's no way to "win" if you post completely in earnest. There needs to be a healthy dose of ridicule or turning their words back upon them
>>
If racism is such an intrinsic part of white culture, aren't non-whites being insensitive when they criticize it?

If it's Islamophobic to criticize the way they treat their women, how is it not just as insensitive to criticize the way we treat minorities?
>>
>>55533022
Remind her that Africa, China, Mid East, India, etc. All have more modern day slaves TODAY than America ever had.
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 640x712) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 640x712
>>55534884
>>
replace white with black and racist with dumb criminal

post and then show results
>>
File: ctf.jpg (43 KB, 535x299) Image search: [Google]
ctf.jpg
43 KB, 535x299
>>55533944
Wanna know what's worse? Nowadays kids don't even have to go to college to learn this shit. Twitter, Facebook, Vine, and Buzzfeed indoctrinate them just as bad, if not worse.

>>55533959
>take the white man's public air transport all the way to black Africa and stay there.

The next time I run into a faggot making arguments like the girl in the OP's, I have to remember to bring this up. This motherfuckers are always complaining about how bad shit is here, but the only place they think of leaving to is Europe which, until they were overrun with Muslims and Africans, was even more white than America.

>>55534806
>i dont understand how she can usurp the deifiniton of racism

Short answer: Liberalism

Long answer: One of the core tenets of our leftist heavy educational system encourages collectivism and "critical theory". Critical theory encourages over-analysis and praises overly complicated and convoluted explanations and solutions to relatively simple problems and concepts.

These navel gazing Sociology and AA Studies majors, with the help of their dumbass easily impressionable students, decided that the standard definition for racism wasn't good enough. So they came up with a new one that is ironically incredibly racist, but also makes it the cause of all society's problems, even though life for the supposedly oppressed classes is literally better than any point in history, and actually incidences of race based violence and discrimination are at all time lows.
>>
>>55533022
This post is basically
>You're racist unless you kiss my ass and tell me I'm the best thing ever

Fuck them.
Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.