[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Apologies for small picture, but it got exactly what I wanted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
Apologies for small picture, but it got exactly what I wanted to show and only that size.
Why is the holocaust beaten on over and over while the Japanese genocide of all pacific islanders and the Chinese ignored? Estimates Ive looked at are as high as 30 million, and we'll never know the real number because they landed on islands we havent even fully explored until way after the war. There could have been people on every island before they gathered and burned them up, which the places we do know, they wiped out entire populations or put them in work camps depending on how they felt that day. The estimates I saw for China put it at 20 million civilians alone, not even the military. B..but my 6 gabillion, well fuck off its less then Japans numbers during the war, not even those after by China and Russia.
>>
File: 0a83a374ac96.jpg (25 KB, 650x384) Image search: [Google]
0a83a374ac96.jpg
25 KB, 650x384
>>55532260
>>
File: 1436691603_xInySF.jpg (33 KB, 690x450) Image search: [Google]
1436691603_xInySF.jpg
33 KB, 690x450
>>55532260
pt 2
>>
>>55532260
They aren't Jewish enough
>>
>>55532260

Because of muh precious few, god's chosen etc. Allegedly half the world Jewish population was exterminated
>>
File: who.jpg (5 KB, 202x249) Image search: [Google]
who.jpg
5 KB, 202x249
>>55532260
Those victims' families aren't conspicuously overrepresented in media ownership.
>>
File: 1443758289473.jpg (6 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
1443758289473.jpg
6 KB, 300x100
SLIDE IT
L
I
D
E

I
T
>>
File: 1389506618539.jpg (37 KB, 410x351) Image search: [Google]
1389506618539.jpg
37 KB, 410x351
>>55532260
>chinese
>people
>>
>>55533932
Hiroshima's face needs to be on the baby, too
>>
Is it not obvious?
>>
>>55532260
Chinese lies.
>>
>>55533755
This
Jews run the media, Chinese don't
Jews won't ever let us forget
Its their strongest OPRESSION card, and they must go to voracious lengths to keep it valid
>>
Nobody cares about the Chinese, they don't control the western media

BUT don't think for minute the Chinese themselves have forgotten about it, they hold grudges eternally. That's why the US keeps a fleet in the pacific to police these two.

Eventually Japan will need to re-arm themselves, because China is very bitter and they are getting increasingly militarized
>>
Didn't read the thread.

Edginess aside, was it not more humane to bayonet the babby as opposed to having it die a slow death from famine?
>>
Fucking japs. They should had killed more.

Now we have 2 billion chinks on the planet.
>>
>>55533688
In this case, whole cultures and maybe even a "race" or two were destroyed.

The more you know. :^)
>>
File: freckles.jpg (601 KB, 3872x2592) Image search: [Google]
freckles.jpg
601 KB, 3872x2592
>>55535548
>Edginess aside, was it not more humane to bayonet the babby as opposed to having it die a slow death from famine?
some zipperhead actually stabbed a babby. i mean think about that dude, sticking a blade in a BABBY. how does someone bring themselves to do that? what does it take to make someone that fucked up?
>>
>>55535802
You're right. Shooting it between the eyes is cleaner -- or if you have the patience you can smother it.
>>
>>55535874
I'd be willing to bet they were just conserving ammo.
>>
chinese will neve5 forget and will eventually pay back the nips. Theyre also still not over the british opiate wars
>>
>>55535927
>tfw human life is worth less than a copper bullet
>>
the holocaust wasnt even only about jews but thats all that you hear about it, the truth is the jews are really good at media manipulation since they own most of it
>>
>>55532260
Because we come to expect that kind of shit from 3rd world nations. Watching our brothers do it to our cousins hits home
>>
Because we needed to rapidly re-industrialize Japan to fight the USSR.
>>
>>55536134

>China
>Japan
>third world

we're not talking Africa or Southeast Asia here, east Asia is a different story. Though some parts of China definitely were/are 3rd world but not the big cities
>>
>>55536176
same with germany??
>>
china a shit
>>
There weren't a bunch of wealthy, powerful Chinese families itching and plotting to set up a homeland in Thailand.

Also, the Japs actually did kill a bunch of Chinamen.
>>
>>55535659
and 200 million chimps in brazil
>>
>>55532260
A big thankyou to USA, China, Australia and our very own Kiwi armed forces on fighting back the nippon invaders, without such I'm sure I would not exist today.
>>
Open wide because here comes your redpill.

Unlike the Nazis who did medically questionable studies mostly for the lulz (yes I am looking at Dr. Josef Mengele). Unit 731 did some fairly and impressive and useful research into everything from medical treatments to biological warfare. Just so happens they validated a lot of data on Chinese and POWs.

So after the Japanese surrender, while the regular military officers were facing war crimes trials, Unit 731 basically said "You want access to all our medical research? All this gets swept under the rug and we walk" and thats what we did.

In fact, I think multiple Unit 731 veterans ended up as hospital administrators if not Health Ministers.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.