[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
POLANDBROS SHOW ME THE LIGHT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: onOfmyPenPals.jpg (13 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
onOfmyPenPals.jpg
13 KB, 300x200
Alright Polandbros, I have been penpaling two super fucking hot qt 3.14s from Gdansk and have been helping them with their English while they help me with my Polish.

Im half Polish by blood and want to move to Poland after I get educated. (im also half russian, no hate please)
Even if its not economically the best thing for me to move from a place that would give 100,000k+ a year in salary I dont care because Ill be with white people.

>will Polish whiteness last?
>will Polish people accept me even though im half mongoloid?
>Is the economy growing like everyone is saying?

Im also ready to die in battle against the hordes encase you were wondering.
>>
Most shameless selfbump there is.
>>
>>55532157

When you run from 1 country instead of fighting back, how can anyone respect you? You will run again when things get difficult (and they will), because you are a coward.

America needs you, man up.
>>
>will Polish whiteness last
Yes, for the foreseeable future. The society is 99% white and our social benefits aren't high enough for shitskin immigrants to want to come.

>will Polish people accept me even though im half mongoloid?
there is an anti russian sentiment in some people but nothing bad will happen to you unless you run into some drunk skinhead hardcore nationalists

>Is the economy growing like everyone is saying?
it is but it's still a long way from becoming respectable
>>
>>55532157
What a beta
>>
File: 1447344597100.jpg (113 KB, 960x638) Image search: [Google]
1447344597100.jpg
113 KB, 960x638
>>55532157
This is now Poland thread
>>
>>55532157

>hired a polish maid to clean my house once a week
>place is always spotless when she's done
>toilets are so clean it's like shitting in a brand new toilet every week

Poles are alright tbqh family
>>
Will polish people be able to tell you're half Russian if you never bring it up? Is your last name Russian or polish?
>>
>>55532830
Its polish
>>
>>55532336
I would never run from my people. Who am I defending here? Niggers? So that I can pay for their welfare and drug habits? No, I would die for my people and leaving the US is not cowardice. The US is over if trump doesnt win. Or if a republican in general doesnt win.
>>
>>55532682
When you zoom in you see it's just butterfaces with the cheerleader effect.
>>
>>55532157
>Even if its not Economically the Best thing for me to move from a place that would give 100,000+ a year in salary.

Last I checked, or it might have changed, but 1 polish 3.75 Zloty is 1 American dollar, so basically if you convert all that you get 375k+ Zloty a year, however the economy might pay less, however depending on the job, there might be high demand.
>>
>>55533200
Pretty much fahm. And I say this as someone who likes Slav qts. The OP pic is also very meh.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.