[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why you disaprove Israel?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: 1433327430340.jpg (527 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
1433327430340.jpg
527 KB, 2448x3264
I'm not a jude JIDF but I have to agree that jews are very good at fighting arabs subhumans.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYoQbyEUvJ8
In any western country a guy who would be trying to stab someone would be put in jail.
In Israel he would be at least shot 10 times even if he is a kid.
>>
I don't know, actually.

Some Jewish chicks are insanely gorgeous... Which is how it is with almost any ethnicity.
>>
I don't. They fought for their right to exist, nothing I can do about it. Not that I have an opinion on them anyway.

Off topic:

Some Israeli's said that Israeli's=/= other Jews. Why? What are the major differences?

>I might make a thread for this
>>
>>55531880
Jews are notoriously bad fighters. Their whole history is basically a long series of losing battles. They lose almost every time. They've been winning a bit in the arab world, because they're backed, supplied and protected by a super power. Durkas aren't better, but it would be about equal if both sides were equally armed. No shit, a bunch of armed men can shoot some guy to death, that's hardly impressive - I believe they call that basic police duty in the US.
>>
They're racist.

They promote nationalism for themselves and multiculturalism for everyone else. They want nothing more than the annihilation of Europeans and subservience from the remaining races.
>>
>>55532320
>They've been winning a bit in the arab world

You mean absolutely wrecking mudshits in every battle they've fought in? Yeah, just a tiny win, just like the tiny amount of arabs in sweden.
>>
>>55531880
>I'm not a jude JIDF but
Stopped reading.

Fuckoff Kike.
>>
>>55532527

as if it is hard to beat those people? they have little tech, little know how, and few good armies if any real armies at all. Every engagement is won easily against them by any credible nation.
>>
File: 1446543556705.jpg (928 KB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1446543556705.jpg
928 KB, 3000x2000
love'm
>>
>>55531880
would also like to know what the fuss about jews is over. Is it money or something?
or do you cunts just hate because the other guy does?
>>
>>55533131
Probably rage that they follow a religion that's not Christianity
>>
>>55533182
b.. but there are christian jews.
>>
File: 1409454201463.png (466 KB, 680x691) Image search: [Google]
1409454201463.png
466 KB, 680x691
>>55531880
Who's behind this post
>>
>>55533295
>Christian Jew

Uh, that's kind of an oxymoron. That's like saying someone is a Christian Muslim, or a Catholic Hindu.

You follow 1 religion at a time.
>>
>>55533388
>Judeo-Christians
>>
>>55533515
>Christian Muslim
>Catholic Hindu

You follow 1 religion at a time. You're a Jew if you practice Judaism. This is simple stuff.
>>
>>55533515

that's not what that means
>>
>>55533703
that's fine I guess, I was probably misinterpreting Jew to be a geological reference.

"It thus ultimately originates in the Biblical Hebrew word Yehudi meaning "from the Tribe of Judah", "from the Kingdom of Judah", or "Jew".
>>
>>55531880

Jew here

Israel doesn't deserve to exist because the whole world is ours.

Hiding in a shitty middle eastern parcel when Russian already gave us land is a joke and the whole world should be our aim, zionists are literally holding us back from NWO.
>>
>>55531880
i approve of it because israel is a containment country for jews.
it gives us fresh ammo to debate jews.
if israel stopped existing jews would just go to western countries again, and we would have more of them screaming for multiculturalism.
>>
>>55533868
best troll of the day/10
>>
>>55532060
israelis are mostly conservative, and more often traditional/orthodox.

outside israel jews are dominnantly liberal/left wing
>>
>>55533829
You can be a Christian Ashkenazi or a Christian Sephardim, which are the primary ethnic divisions of Judaism.
So, if we substitute the true terms Ashkenazi, Sephardim, etc. for the more common, yet mistaken, designation "Jew", then yes you can have a Christian Jew.
People, including Jews themselves, make the mistake of referring to themselves in an ethnic context as Jews; however, the proper designation (see above) would be more appropriate.
>>
>>55531880
Because fucking faggots over at Salon are seriously calling Israel a new white apartheid and white supremacist state because most Hollywood and media zionist Jews are self-proclaimed atheists.

And what is an ashkenazi Jew without religion? A white basically, You can disagree with that all you want but it wont matter when the left starts calling Jews white again.

If you think the German guy that hates anglos is wrong you will understand why he says the things he says when Jews are white and whites as a whole get blamed for Israel.
>>
>>55532527
I consider bombing some civilians and calling it a victory against terrorism a "minor win", yeah. Kind of like when the US bombs some sandnigger in a hut and high-fives over being the superior fighter. In the grand scheme of things, these victories over vastly underfunded opponents are rather small. The rest of jewish history is them losing and/or failing everything they attempt, constantly being rejected everywhere because nobody wants these sand-gypsies around for any longer than it takes to get a good excuse to expel them all.

If Iran comes over to say hello, Israel would be fucked. Of course, not really, because big brother US would come along and do all the fighting for them.

>>55533013
No real armies, vastly outdated hardware, shitty organization. They're basically farmers with guns, like what the US has been fighting in afganistan and iraq. Even sweden could send in troops to take these guys out, no sweat. Any semi-modernized nation could.

>>55533868
Israel is just a manifestation of the holy doctorine or whatever. Someone wrote this shit on a scroll, and now they had to go make it happen. I wouldn't be surprised if there's some plan to start a war that Israel loses, too, just so that "god" (yahweh/allah) can sweep in and save the jews (which of course won't happen because it's all made up bullshit).
>>
>>55533388
Jew can be used to refer to either the people or the religion. Such as why you often here "athiest jew" as in, a person who is jewish descent, yet not a practitioner of jewish faith.

Also Christian Muslim isn't an oxymoron either, it means roughly the same as saying an arabic christian.

Saying an Islamic Christian, would imply the person is somehow incorporating multi-faiths
>>
>>55534286
see:
>>55534084
>>
>>55534241
Sweden, scratch that, Scandniggernavia, is the biggest leftist mudslime shithole in the world. On one hand, I want to believe you are a blonde blue eyed Viking, but I know that irl you are almost certainly a muslim refuge.
btw, if you guys make military equipment with the same standards you make furniture, you couldn't even fight a war against Antarctica and win.
>>
>>55534241
>Even sweden could send in troops to take these guys out, no sweat. Any semi-modernized nation could.
But they don't, that's the whole point.
>>
>>55531880
> LETS SEND TWENTY ARMED MEN INTO A FUCKING HOSPITAL TO CART OUT A PARAPLEGIC IN A WHEELCHAIR

Yes, top class you fucking Juden. 100% fighting material there.
>>
>>55531880
Look up the Balfour Declaration. Israel was a scheme of the crown.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5AEWx_CA3o

USS Liberty

Hamas was created by Israel

Israel murders civilians. They're bombing patterns go in a circle and work towards the middle to kill people.

These are verifiable facts.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.