[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A brave homeowner in Melbourne's north has fought back against
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 638x352) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 638x352
A brave homeowner in Melbourne's north has fought back against a thug who broke into her house and attacked her with a hammer.

Instead of cowering in fear, the victim chased her attacker down the hall and out of her house in Fitzroy North last Thursday.

"I just kept jumping and trying to hit him," the victim, who asked not to be named, said.

"I didn't care. I thought, you're really tall and I'm really short but I'm going to get you."

"I think that's what happens when you watch a lot of Bruce Lee movies and UFC."

The woman, too scared to be identified now, was home alone when she came upon the intruder in her hall. He was 190cm tall, of African appearance and didn't say a word.

The intruder was carrying her iPad, phone and handbag, as well as a hammer.

"He kept trying to swing it at me, he kept trying to aim at my head," the victim said.

"He was really trying to hurt me."

The victim didn’t realise she’d been hit in the head until the man walked off down the street - as captured by neighbour's security cameras.

The woman was taken to the Royal Melbourne and received stitches.

Police are now checking to see if the same man might be responsible for other armed robberies in the area recently. And they want to hear from anyone who might know something about his movements.

Police told 7 News that, while they understood why the victim fought back, it was a risky move that they would not recommend to others as it could be misconstrued as racially based.
>>
>misconstrued as racially based
Yeah, no, who would ever think it be to do with having your house broken into?
>>
>>55532296
>white person
>attacking a black person
The Victoria Police Cutural Awareness Squad has already established several information centres in the neighbourhood to educate the community that they with their white privilege are real criminals
Its likely the woman will be sentenced to community service for her racially motivated attack at an African community centre
>>
File: s_a12_11113677.jpg (153 KB, 991x757) Image search: [Google]
s_a12_11113677.jpg
153 KB, 991x757
>>55532498
>Victoria Police Cutural Awareness Squad

please be shitposting
please be shitposting
please be shitposting
please be shitposting
>>
>>55532773
Straya mate
But also, Melbourne
>>
>>55533569
Just thought I'd give this a quick bump for the following reason:

Next time some dipshit asks you why you care that your every move and thought is tracked and databased: tell them the Victoria Police Cultural Awareness Squad is coming, and they're going to extradite if they have to.
>>
>>55531461

>couldn't shoot him because lolnoguns

We may be amerifats but at least we aren't amerikeks.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (38 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
38 KB, 1280x720
>>55534746
>>
>>55531461
>Police told 7 News that, while they understood why the victim fought back, it was a risky move that they would not recommend to others as it could be misconstrued as racially based.

cannot be fucking serious
>>
Actual article.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/30078741/melbourne-woman-fights-back-against-home-invader-who-attacked-her-with-a-hammer-in-her-fitzroy-north-home-last-thursday/

The police race shit in OP is fake.
>>
>>55535304
>>55531461

ahh, shitposting taken to a new level

you get some points 3/10

>Police told 7 News that, while they understood why the victim fought back, it was a risky move that they would not recommend to others.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/30078741/melbourne-woman-fights-back-against-home-invader-who-attacked-her-with-a-hammer-in-her-fitzroy-north-home-last-thursday/
>>
> Police told 7 News that, while they understood why the victim fought back, it was a risky move that they would not recommend to others.

That's from the actual article that fuck head didn't link to
>>
>>55535304

The story is from Melbourne, newfriend.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.