[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Racists of /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 16
File: Nigga.jpg (46 KB, 440x430) Image search: [Google]
Nigga.jpg
46 KB, 440x430
Would you be able to say in face of a black "you fucking nigger"?
>>
I have, good times.
>>
You fucking nigger
>>
In spanish, yeah
>>
>>55531325
why post that pic? there is nothing scary about blacklets when they try to look serious

i have several times went out with my friends to beat up gypsies in the night and have beaten several blacks and they all start screaming and try to run away
>>
I just attack people if I want to fight them.
>>
In russian, yeah. Of wait "нeгp" does sound the same as nigger
>>
>>55531500
Lol and your canadian
>>
>>55531325
I don't desu, unless really mad and aiming to be hurtful.

Why would being aware of differences make me hateful, I've never understood?
>>
Last time a greek called a black "a fucking nigger" alexander won the battle of Hydaspes and conquered most of Punjab
>>
>>55531325

how big are they?
>>
>>55531657
Underbasted roast.
>>
File: 1444609982023.jpg (5 KB, 227x222) Image search: [Google]
1444609982023.jpg
5 KB, 227x222
>>55531325

Have and will again.

Best is "at least I'm not a nigger"
>>
>>55531325
No, for the same reason I don't go swimming in crocodile infested waters. You can't fight the nature of a wild animal, and if you piss it off, it will get physical.
>>
Would say it as part of Slaveowner/slave foreplay. Other than that I really don't see the point.
>>
>>55531325

Do it all the time desu. Niggers and slimes get the shit beaten out of them here up north. When I was at school some nigger killed himself because he got bullied and beaten up every day.

Niggers know to fear our celtic genes and don't dare to start shit because they know they will have their teeth knocked out
>>
>>55531325
The most offensive I've ever been to a black was "Fuck off, coon" while pulling my S&W snubby.
He fucked off, all was well.
>>
File: 1364771030068.jpg (148 KB, 469x480) Image search: [Google]
1364771030068.jpg
148 KB, 469x480
>>55531325
>smart people don't intentionally provoke violent animals
>nigger thinks he's clever by pointing out that white people won't poke the gorillas with a stick

You fucking nigger.
>>
>>55531325
Yes, I have.

Their brain stops for a second, and while they're trying to comprehend what you said, you can just walk away.
>>
>>55531325

If he is alone, yeah.

If he is with his nigger friends and I had a gun, also yeah.
>>
I have, to 3 black kids at once when I was a 3rd grader
>>
>>55531325

Nope. And I wouldn't crawl into a cage with a Silverback and poke it with a sharp stick, either. I'd just eliminate it with my technology from a safe distance.
>>
why on earth would i ever waste my time doing that? do i go to the zoo and throw rocks at the animals? of course not.

i choose to live in an area free of the scourge of blacks. its not hard, the US is a big country, blacks only make up 10 percent of the population, and most of them tend to herd together in urban areas.

I am a white male in the US. I have won the birth lottery and I have taken full advantage of the hard work my white ancestors did to lay the grounds for my success.

I don't have to insult black people. I already won. I won the day I was born.
>>
I called this nigger a "blackie" when I was in like 3rd grade and flipped him the bird.

3rd grade
>>
THE

CURRENT

YEAR
>>
File: jej.jpg (27 KB, 716x724) Image search: [Google]
jej.jpg
27 KB, 716x724
>>55532826

>I am a white male in the US. I have won the birth lottery

Huffington Post, please go away.
>>
>>55531325
I do when I'm ready to start a fight.
>>
>>55531325
Why is this an argument. It sounds like something a 13 year old would make a thread about. Nobody likes niggers, not even niggers. People just avoid them. They don't walk around shouting nigger at them - well not anymore anyway. Back when that was done they were an actual minority in the populations doing so. Now it doesn't fucking matter and everyone's so indoctrinated it wouldn't make any difference. What's the point of walking up to random strangers and calling them names?
>>
I've yelled cotton pickers out my friends bmw to a family of blacks going to the park
>>
>>55531325
Sure, no problem. If i'll ever meet one.
>>
>>55532826
Being a white male in america is like being a Jew in the middle east.

What the fuck are you talking about.
>>
>>55531325
You never specified if the nigger was alive.
>>
>>55531325
Why would I give them that power?
>>
File: bananaman2.jpg (28 KB, 600x454) Image search: [Google]
bananaman2.jpg
28 KB, 600x454
You and people like you ask that because you have the expectation that the nigger will beat up or stab a person for simply calling them a name and you think the racists are cowardly for choosing not to provoke a violent animal.

It is a ludicrous proposition and it shows that you yourself believe that blacks are not only different to whites: they are inferior and violent. In your mind there are racial differences and a racial hierarchy.
Basically the dictionary definition of racism.
>>
>>55531325

First I'd have to find one in my town.
>>
>>55531325
Fuck off nigger
>>
>>55531325
I always judge a person by their character.

If sufficient evidence was presented to support the notion I'd call them niggers, no problem.
>>
This amount of ignorance spouted within this thread is absolutely uncalled for in 2015.

Look, having been subjected to hundreds of years of slavery at the hands of white supremacists, the pain and suffering endured by all poc is not something that a privileged person can understand or even relate to.

For any one of you to act as though racism no longer exists, is a symptom of said privilege. As a poc, we do not have the option to turn a blind eye to the institutional racism because we are forced to suffer it on a daily basis.

And for those of you who are attempting to belittle the intelligence of poc, know this- I am a senior at MSU who happens to have a 3.7 gpa.

The ignorance needs to stop, or you will end up on the wrong side of history. It is 2015, not 1847.
>>
>>55534342
>White men are "Privileged".

We get bitched at by society and the racism is a knee jerk although generally undercover response to said society turning hostile towards us.
>>
I already have at Cancun once.

>bunch of nigs talking shit to some local girls
>come english speaking meixcans start telling them to go choke on a cock
>after a crowd gathers they start yelling shit like niggers and the like
good times
>>
If you're approached on the street at all and spoken to you've already either been targeted (or are further being sized up); trust me, I know. How well thought out is it?.. that depends on the Negro in the moment. I walk down the street thinking about my next wilderness get-away adventure; my next great life-experience (in fact I would prefer to be oblivious to everyone around me); the urban negro is different: he's totally *tuned in* to the other human beings amid his pavement surroundings; his modern natural habitat. This relentless behavior (cruelly ironically) is the real epitome of "microaggression" etc.. Their very presence is predacious. I watched "The Road" again last night. I see life on Earth now as a struggle between the good guys 'carryin' the fire' for the human project.. and the bad guys (rapists, murderers, and ultimately cannibals); and I see this not only here with the American-African Negro (look what's happening in Europe! Humanity my friends, is on the move).. I believe we've reached, at 7.5 billion inhabitants, a tipping point, from which we will not rebalance. I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think so).. I'm leaving here next spring for the mountains to live out my life: aware, armed, sober and in shape. Elevation, access to wilderness, demographics.. etc.. I choose to look at this period of life on Earth not as wholly depressing, but as a kind of inevitable great cosmic adventure. I read books about geology and biology and astronomy.. etc.. and so I'm always well-aware that this planet is ancient beyond our comprehension, and we are but a passing after-thought. Hell the dinosaurs ruled for 165M years!.. and they didn't make it. This American-African negro thing is a slight mere blip on the radar friends, that's all. Plan your lives regardless and damn-well live them (that's what I say).. Don't despair over any of this for too long each day (or at least try not to).. Ok that's my Sunday morning sermon.. eheheh.. I'll shut up now..
>>
>>55531325
If he kept pushing me, then yes.
>>
>>55531325
In Russia we call them Heгp (Negr) and its not even considered an insult. So i have no problem calling niger a niger.
>>
>>55534342
Blacks enslaved whites and jewish people when they wuz kings and queens, your argument has no merit.

Besides, there is not a single nigger alive in the US that used to be a slave. Similarly, there isn't a single white slave owner in the US.
>>
>>55531325

I'm half black, I can
>>
>>55534784
Wrong.

You edomites just changed it to another name. You call it work, yet relegate poc the jobs whites refuse to do by turning down job applications from poc.

Esau is a goner. We are waking up, white devils.
>>
>>55531325
Jawohl du neger
>>
There's a black guy in our group from France who we've been friends with since we were all like 10-11, and a few of us call him a nigger regularly. Although it's only banter and he has a good sense of humor. Otherwise I've never actually been in a position where it would have been an appropriate thing to do.

Although I'm pretty sure I would if it was truly called for, but I live in Ireland so I guess it's different in America where every 2nd black is armed. Changes the situation somewhat.
>>
>>55531325
No, because I'm not a retard. i know how to manage risks by avoiding blacks and not provoking a chimpout.
>>
>>55534749
You children of Esau, you are nothing. God hates your ass. He cursed you children of the ice with skin cancers. So the life giver aka the sun(son) kills you ignorant honks.
Soon, every white baby will be killed upon it's birth and God will pay you devils back for what you have done to the true Hebrew Israelites aka so called blacks and Latino people.
>>
>>55531325
I have and nothing happened except they usually chimp out and do nothing or leave.
>>
>>55531325
right before i shoot them in the face sure why not?
>>
>>55534342
The irish were victims of a worse slave trade than blacks, they managed to integrate into society. What's your excuse?

>It's 2015, I mean come on.
>>
Yes I have in anger. No I didn't die.
>>
File: 1447113427547.jpg (3 MB, 4500x2527) Image search: [Google]
1447113427547.jpg
3 MB, 4500x2527
>>55533014
>>
>>55531325

Depends how big he is. Did he bring friends?
>>
>>55535125
>>55535367
Kek. Fuck off back to Africa, you dumb fuck nigger. Liberia accepts all niggers and niggers only, so you'll feel right at home, where you belong.
>>
>>55535571
>nigger
>fights a white person alone

pick one
>>
>>55531325
Yup why not
only white kucks are afraid of blacks
>>
>>55535714
Africa, the land you white snakes have pillaged since your father Cain bore you.

There is a reason you despise the land that once held the garden of Eden in Ethiopia. Its because you whites are devils incarnate. The offspring of mutated DNA. You will never defeat God's chosen, honk. Never.

-King Noble
>>
File: 1357100605526.gif (977 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
1357100605526.gif
977 KB, 500x300
>>55531325

Did it all the time in the homeless shelter. Both to the staff and the residents. One reason they allowed it was because I was the only person there helping them get jobs.
>>
>>55534342
nice pasta dumbfuck
>>
>>55531325
You'd be surprised how docile blacks become when a white person calls them a nigger to their face. It snaps them back into their place.
>>
>>55536041
Far from it, cave beast. Esau is a goner and it eats you alive, huh edomite?
>>
>>55536193
Does it work if you say
quit being such a nigger?
I only hate the behaviour, not the race.
>>
>>55535367
I'm Latino and can tell this is bullshit. Blacks love making up fantasy stories about how great they were when the present day is a testament to that. Violent, unintelligent and entitled. Collectively all your kind has done in America is commit crime and be an economic drain. There are good blacks out there, but the entitled niggers far outweigh them. Mexicans at least know there is a shit ton of crime in Mexico. Niggers just blame whitey as usual, meanwhile cry out cultural appropriation while committing the act themselves. Feed into your fantastical delusions all you want. The truth speaks for itself.
>>
>>55531325
I don't know. We don't have ethnics here. It's 100% white people unless I go to the city. I've got a mate who is a paki from Kashmir. His mother and sister make delicious food. I can't fault the food; it's amazing and so is their hospitality. They're Muslims and I'm Christian. There is no conflict.
They respect my faith. We agree to disagree.
>>
>>55536321
Ha ha no I would not recommend doing that.
>>
Where does the "niggers are scary :(((" meme come from?

Rhetorical question - it comes from nigger loving retarded liberals. Niggers are fucking hilariously goofy and inept, just look at the image you posted. Thick nose, thick lips, jaundice eyes and no eyebrows - he resembles a tantrum-ing child moreso than an intimidating force.
>>
>>55536616
>it's okay because I live in cosy white land :)
You're the problem.
>>
>>55531325
i actually have.
felt damn good. he got so butthurt.
>>
>>55531325
Sure as long as I'm not video taped and uploaded to joo tube so the entire world can hold hands and ruin my life
>>
File: polfighting.webm (1 MB, 268x480) Image search: [Google]
polfighting.webm
1 MB, 268x480
This is what happens when /pol/ goes outside of its anime message board safe space
>>
>>55531325
No. I think a certain way, but I don't act like it. I try to hide my power level as much as possible. I'm outnumbered and outgunned in most situations. No one around me supports my opinions, but everyone around them supports theirs. I would always seem like the bad guy and it's a fight I would never be able to win. It would be akin to smacking a hornets nest with a baseball bat, and have everyone side with the hornets when they start stinging you.

In addition to that, some whitewashed blacks are not that hard to put up with. I could be ruining an entire relationship that could benefit me in future off of one sour encounter based off of nothing but unwarranted rage.

Y'all need to chill tf out.
>>
>>55531325
If he was being a nigger.
>>
>>55536972
little padawan didnt learn the ways of the gun...
>>
>>55536941
This desu senpai
>>
>>55531325
At random, no. Why I would?

But if he annoyed me, I could easily say that, but not in Brazil, since I'd be sued.
>>
>>55536972
I at least have respect for the guy not beating the absolute shit out of the poor kid and teaching him a lesson. This goes to show where all that money white parents spend on karate classes goes.
>>
>>55531325
Depends. What did he do and how angry am I?
>>
>>55531325
only if i´ve a reason too , im not completely human anyway so ive no problemss to lash out once i lose control.
>>
>>55536972
sure thing nigger
>>
>>55535367
Haha nah man, niggers are the cursed sons of ham
>>
>>55537534
Don't worry Naruto, you'll win next time
>>
>>55531325
Yes.

Because I am legally allowed to carry a gun and defend myself with said gun if I believe my life is in danger.

Good old America, fuck yeah.
>>
>>55531325
What's the problem? Nigger comes from spanish that means black.

Is it racist call a black, black?
>>
>>55531325
no, but I wold say

it's 2015, why are you still black?
>>
OK No one is dumb enough to taunt a gorrilla, thats how we get killed but the thing is blacks are still sub human tier.
>>
>>55531497
Eastern Europe sounds fucking fun tbqh
>>
File: ss+(2015-09-04+at+03.22.31).png (596 KB, 525x566) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-09-04+at+03.22.31).png
596 KB, 525x566
In 1964 to 1972 we had a sign on our town's highway which said "All niggers must leave after dark".
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
>>55531325
I think any in-shape man with any self respect would be willing to throw down with an nigger, including another nigger.
>>
>>55531497
>Beating up gypsies

Fucking thank you! You don't know how annoying it is to be in Germany on vacation and have these idiots bug me for change... It is ALWAYS with the same tactics... Either they hand you a flower and ask for money, or they shove some picture of a child ( probably not even related to them) in your face.
>>
Said it verbatim and then kicked his ass. Most nigs (and I mean NIGS) just drink 40's and smoke sherm. Not very athletic to be honest senpai.
>>
>>55531325
Have done it.

The trick is, you have to do it one-on-one.

Most niggers will break that shit down without an audience.
>>
>>55538305
The fuck is this chink shit? I didn't type senpai.
>>
If he's smaller than me, sure, if I have a really good reason to, and can get away with it without losing my job.

If he's bigger than me, no. Not unless I can do it only as I pull a club type weapon in a downswing at his head from behind.
>>
>>55531325
It highly depends on the person. There are black people, and then there are niggers.
>>
>>55531325
I already did. In spanish. Not only that, I beated the shit out of him later.

It was the only time in my life I got into a serious fight. Dude owed me money and called me a "racist"
>>
>>55531325
When I don't get arrested for a hate crime or publicly shamed I would. Who's really the coward, faggot mongrel OP?
>>
Why are people so mean to *negros?

They are just misunderstood. For their entire history, they have been living in tribes in Africa with no culture or civil customs, until the 1800s that is.

They still need to adapt to their new environment.
>>
>>55535367
The sun actually hates you, you don't even get vitamin D from it, talk about being a cursed race.
>>
>>55531325

I don't have to. I work as an Asset Protection Manager for a fortune 500 company in the USA. While the majority of my job is dealing with shrinkage (loss of product) sometimes if I view it on camera I get to catch a shoplifter. They're almost always black or hispanic.

I have made several blacks and hispanics cry when I catch them and have them continue to cry when the cops come and arrest them. If I'm feeling not lazy I can catch three a day. I probably have one of the most /pol/ approved jobs ever. I highly recommend pollacks become LPMs. Good pay and you get to put niggers in their place.
>>
>>55531325
I've said it to one before. The negroid said something disrespectful to my gf at the time. I told him to say sorry. He told me to, 'fuck you, homie' and other insulting things. I told him he was a filthy nigger and that he should learn some respect. There was only one blackie, him. He looked shocked, mumbled something then walked away. I'm sure if it was 2-3 of them they would've chimped out.
>>
>>55538696
Nigger alert
>>
>>55531325
Yes. Said Nigger will be behind bars and I will not. I'll say whatever I like.
>>
>>55531325
Sure, all I need is some pretext for doing so and I got my free ticket. I'm not gonna instigate for its own sake, but if somebody wants to act a nigger, I have no problem calling a spade a spade... or a nigger.
>>
>>55538696
Top kek
>>
>>55531325
i have
>>
>>55531325
already did although he was mixed
>>
>>55531325
They roam in packs, so you can never just say it to a single.

And because of "mug self defence from racism", you will likely get stabbed.

Saying "you are a nigger" is the the same thing as saying "would you stab me please, you won't get in trouble for it"
>>
Of course not, because I know niggers are violent grunts that do not think.

So I'll know 100% I'll get sucker punched by one of the apes behind me, my wallet will get stolen and probably get kicked in the head a few times while unconscious.

Racism is knowledge, use it to your advantage ;)
>>
>>55531325
make some random nigger mad? why would i do that?
>>
Well, no. I don't want to die like that.
>>
>>55537121
underrated post
>>
File: 1447297143541.webm (3 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
1447297143541.webm
3 MB, 720x404
I have before on accident.
>be in 12th grade
>books slip out of my hand
>yell "fucking nigger"
>look up and in front of me is the typical blue-gum, lanky nigger right in front of me
>he just walks off

They don't try to fight you unless they are surrounded by fellow chimps.
>>
>>55539277
but asian have immunity card
ive been absolute cunts to niggas and they always try to calm me down instead
>>
>>55531325
I've done it before, also called Hispanics filthy spics (and I'm hispanic, but I hate degenerate Beaners) and ive called white people cousin fucking trailer trash
>>
>>55531325
I dont know, ive never met one.
Feels good to be Texan.
>>
Before the end, there will be only one.
>>
>>55531325
It's best never to talk to blacks in any manner whatsoever, they have no impulse control and can lash out violently at any time. This is why they don't belong in civilized societies.
>>
File: Negroid.jpg (4 KB, 234x251) Image search: [Google]
Negroid.jpg
4 KB, 234x251
>>55531325
>>
This is really the culprit of the white/black problem. White ppl are simply UNABLE to deal with a black man. Once you can't handle a person, that person now has control over you. You are now a powerless kek. You have to have an Ability to Attack others, in this case blacks.
>>
>>55531325

If it did something to piss me off, yes. Just randomly? Probably not.
>>
>>55531325
Done it before will do it again
>>
>>55531325
>ITT: Fantasies
>>
>>55531325
I met a 300 pound 6'2 nigger, I would call him a nigger and cut off his head.
>>
let's just say one thing. that guy is fucking stoned.
>>
>>55531325
Of course, fuck him.
>>
File: Bowlcut.webm (1 MB, 202x360) Image search: [Google]
Bowlcut.webm
1 MB, 202x360
>>55536972
>>
>>55538547
Nah that is just a shit meme
But feel free to take our if you wish
>>
File: Schillinger smug face.jpg (35 KB, 594x396) Image search: [Google]
Schillinger smug face.jpg
35 KB, 594x396
>>55531325
sure
>>
>>55531325
I don't curse, I feel like people that curse in arguments are people that don't have a good argument or can't properly show why their point of view is more correct.
>>
>>55531325
I did once so far in life. He took offense and said I can't say that to him and threatened to beat the shit out of me. Then I said it again and he spit on the ground and walked away threatening me that if he ever caught me at night, he wouldn't hold back.
>>
>>55535367
WE WUZ KINGS AN SHIT OOGA BOOGA
>>
File: 1364841879150.png (80 KB, 251x227) Image search: [Google]
1364841879150.png
80 KB, 251x227
Avoiding fights doesn't make you less of a man. Only an idiot would leave his mental and bodily integrity down to chance - I'm not going to cop a lucky flailing strike from a negroid and end up stomped into retardation on the side of some street.

The 'men must be violent' meme is Jewish in origin. The populace is easy to control if it consists of insecure men all bristling at each other because their keepers told them that's what they have to do or they aren't real men.
>>
>>55532452
So last Monday?
Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.