[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Status report!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: the_project_status_report.jpg (65 KB, 544x425) Image search: [Google]
the_project_status_report.jpg
65 KB, 544x425
In light of the European Immigration crisis, I've decided to call citizens of /pol/ of all walks of life together into a single thread to enlighten us as to the status of their country.

While the European crisis is making the headlines, don't feel shy if you live somewhere other than Europe -- let us know how your country (or state, if you live in the US) is doing and give a one year projection as to its status as it relates to immigration.

I'll start --

>USA (Texas)
Nothing significant has happened in a while. Trump wants his wall, and we'll see if he gets it. Even if he wins the election, I doubt we'll even see the beginnings of a wall in the next year.

As far as immigration goes -- no more Mexicans than usual, slightly more people from the Middle East in my experience, but it seems stable.

How about you /pol/?

What news from the front?
>>
shameless self bump
>>
>>55530772
Well, I think people are more interested in YLYL than serious matters like these.

By the way, there's not much to say about this subject about Brazil. As we are in a crisis right now, that is getting worse, people are not giving a fuck about the immigration thing going on.
>>
>>55531129
what's happening in Brazil? \

Educate me
>>
texas
ive seen an increase of nignogs in my city and indians.. dont know wtf.. but they keep to themselves for the most part, good
>>
>>55530596
I'd rather have 100 Mexicans than 1 Islamist.
>>
>>55532244
preach

at least mexicans work without threatening to detonate

>>55532104
problem is contained
>>
>>55532022
Communism and the accompanying economic collapse.
>>
>>55532454

what are the factions?

heading for war? Or just more unstable shittiness?
>>
>>55532022
Well, we are in a crisis due to various reasons.
One of them is because the corruption in our government. The problem just exploded when the State-owned petroil monopoly enterprise Petrobras had had their shit revealed. More than 80 billion reais (aka brazilian money) were stolen by this enterprise also the main enterprises involved in infrastructure construction made the same shit.
Since than the value of our money has already dropped like to half of what it was, everything in our supermarkets is getting more expensive, you can't even think about buying imported things such as electronics... A lot of small business enterprises are closing their doors and everyone is being affected by it.
Well, I may be missing a lot of information, but that's pretty much what I can tell you.
>>
>>55532244
You're getting both, don't worry. Living in a second world country will be fun, 62%.
>>
>>55532306
>preach
Feminist cunt on /pol/?
>>
>>55533301
>at least mexicans work without threatening to detonate
not a terribly popular feminist position in my opinion
>>
I'm from the Czech republic but my family moved to the U.S. when i was a kid.

>North Carolina, U.S.A.

Basically everyone's freaking out because weather is more insane than usual. That's saying a lot because we get a lot of rapid changing crazy ass weather. Also a mexican fugitive wanted for 10 years got captured here.
>>
>>55534716
Another one behind bars. Nice, good work.

What about your homeland, what's going on with the Syrians?
>>
>>55533780
Use of SJW vocabulary
>>
>>55535640
eh, I'm from Seattle, maybe it's rubbed off on me.

Although I don't like feminists, I do think they'll be useful in Europe to combat the hoards of savage sand niggers in the streets. Maybe they can get enough of a foothold in the government to do something.
>>
>>55535491
They don't like refugees.

They keep putting refugees in detention camps, and the UN is really mad at them for it. Earlier today some Iraqi camp went on hunger strike too. They're kind of acting like Poland in this situation.

"Viktor Orban, attending a migration summit in Malta, told Hungarian state television that Poland, the Czech Republic and Slovakia — the other countries in the so-called Visegrad Group, or V4 — were also taking part in the initiative set up "in the interests of stopping the refugee wave at the southern borders of Greece."

http://www.sacbee.com/latest-news/article44344362.html#storylink=cpy (Article it's from)
>>
>>55535838
thanks m8 -- good luck, do you intend to return there? or is NC home now?
>>
>>55535935
I may go back one day, maybe when this blows over. It's pretty cool here. I might try to go back for the winter and visit, maybe do some volunteer work in Prague or something, just to help out my homeland.
>>
>>55536076
admirable.

hope this shit is still reversable, at least in some of the countries. Germany might be fucked.

Would you go to war for Czech?
>>
>>55530596
Amazing
>>
>>55536203
I'm very proud of the Czech Republic, so yeah, I probably would, anything to save my people.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.