[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Poop Swastika Revealed; seems school was ALL OVER IT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: ice cream.jpg (55 KB, 423x750) Image search: [Google]
ice cream.jpg
55 KB, 423x750
So why did the president have to resign? Why anything? It was HANDLED.

http://thefederalist.com/2015/11/12/mizzou-releases-photos-of-poop-swastika-discloses-details-of-previously-unreported-racial-slurs/
>>
>>55529689
Thats a nut sack.
>>
>>55529689
>>55529971
pic not super related. just makes me laugh
>>
>>55529689
>examine photos
>read story and report
>happened in locked room
>poo trail from toilet to door handle
>inordinate amount of feces on door handle, literally caked on

I smell a false flag perpetuated by the resident themselves, they could tell if they do a DNA tes-
>cleaned up

Well fuck evidence because that's racist.
>>
>>55529971
Damn glad we got Sir No Shitlock here.
>>
>>55530018
photos did seem a little weird to me BUT the point is the university was handling it pretty seriously, no?

Wasn't this all about them thinking administration didn't do anything?
>>
>>55529689
>According to a dorm hall coordinator, a white dorm resident was the subject of racial slurs.
>an intoxicated individual said ‘bitch ass nigga’ to a white resident
>same floor this bathroom incident happened on,
>The accused student in the above incident has also been reported to have made anti-semitic remarks to the members of a Jewish fraternity
>It is possible that the aforementioned student may be responsible for the swastika vandalism as he is a resident of Gateway

poopstika creator confirmed for nigger.
>>
1. The 'leader' of the movement is a grad student and the son of a millionaire railroad exec and Evangelical megachurch preacher. He wants to be martyr for the poor black people he isn't.

2. The president was a non-educator outside hire. He cut grad program money and generally acted without the consent of the faculty. The professors hated him and when shit hit the fan, they felt no need to stem the tide.

The black kids can play pretend MLK, the faculty gets rid of a president they resent. Everyone wins!

The 'poop swastika' wasn't the real issue here. Never was.
>>
>>55530084
They're kids.

Worse, disaffected kids with a chip on their shoulder and a social justice narrative poisoning their minds.

It was inevitable that someone there would stumble across a definition of a false flag.
>carry that poo
>>
>>55530172
Well its caused a trend of school nigging it up to get what they want. No one wins. Shit has gotten worse as a matter of fact.
>>
File: 1428381355466.jpg (50 KB, 547x471) Image search: [Google]
1428381355466.jpg
50 KB, 547x471
lmao. that poop trail
>>
>>55530018
Reread the article. It was clearly a black student that did this.
>>
>>55530253
Good, colleges and universities have been scalping the public, filling heads with drivel, and claiming to be bastions of undeserved integrity... let it burn.
>>
>>55529689
>People associate the swastika with 1 of 2 people
>Jews
>Nazis
>If anyone should be offended it's either;
>Jews because "muh "anti-semetic" symbol
>Nazis because it's literally their symbol
>Niggers choose to get "offended" instead because everything has to be about them

Do they genuinely wonder why people loathe them?
>>
>>55530098
>literally protesting against themselves
>>
File: absolutely demonic.gif (2 MB, 425x481) Image search: [Google]
absolutely demonic.gif
2 MB, 425x481
>>55529689
>the shit on the door handle
ABSOLUTELY FUCKING DEMONIC
>>
>>55530406
Exactly.

Like I said, they could tell if they did DNA test but WOOPSWECLEANEDITLOL.
>>
>>55530563
I think I misread your post. I agree that they will never release more info about this person or if they do they will do it quietly because to admit that it was a racist black guy would destroy the narrative they have built.
>>
>>55529689
i havent been paying attention to the news but is that what Mizzou was all about? a fucking poop swastika? seriously?
>>
>>55530680
so sick of you shills

>i don't follow the news
>oh hello political board
>>
File: odanon1.png (768 KB, 1073x664) Image search: [Google]
odanon1.png
768 KB, 1073x664
>>
>>55530816
Fuck you nigger, my definition of "follow the news" doesn't involve reading up on fucking stupid shit happening across U.S. SJW universities.
>>
>>55530816
He's not a shill. I had the same view. Maybe tell him what actually happened.
>>
>>55530917
>>55531091

NO!!! THIS IS THE FUCKING PROBLEM (one of many at least). LEARN TO FUCKING READ AND THINK FOR YOURSELF. IF YOU GO OUT AND READ YOU FIND THE TRUTH THROUGH ALL THE BULLSHIT. YOU GET TOLD BULLSHIT AND WILL BELIEVE ANYTHING BECAUSE YOU WON'T FUCKING READ YOURSELF. THIS ISN'T JUST A WAR ON FREE SPEECH OR RACISM; IT'S ALSO ABOUT GOING BACK TO BEING ABLE TO THINK FOR YOUR FUCKING SELF. FFS

>tl;dr if you skipped to this you proved my point

also sorry for the chimpout in caps. just pisses me off that people won't read for themselves.
>>
>>55530816
i don't watch the news because i am sick and tired of it all. it's never good news. it's bad on my soul if i even have a soul.

all i got from it is that there's
- probably some angry white people who are trying too hard to impress black people
- a white person being in trouble for a misunderstanding
- black people shouting over all contradicting evidence
- an innocent bystander being deemed a racist for having common sense

it's always the same story
>>
>>55530680
It is about more than that, but was one of the most cited reasons. Mostly they have claimed that there are all sort of covert racist things (they won't say what, just that they feel unsafe mentally and physically) going on and there have been supposed incidents of racists yelling "nigger" from cars while driving past black students.
>>
>>55530098
/pol/ is always right

we said it was a snigger from the start
>>
>>55529689

We need to support the minorities in their quest to remove white liberals from their positions. They should be responsible for their creation.
>>
Haha! Seriously this caused Missouri to fire it's president and cause "fear" in black people!

If you live in Missouri or are black and supported this "bowl movement" at all, you need to kill yourself!

The United States and the world is laughing at you!
>>
>>55530506
yeah, did the Nazis even give a shit (haha) about fucking blacks??

who even thinks of the Kute Kucked Klan anymore??
>>
>>55531449
Of course. /pol/ is always right.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.