[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gen Y Young Males = Generation Fucked!!!!!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 15
File: Hanging2.jpg (20 KB, 267x327) Image search: [Google]
Hanging2.jpg
20 KB, 267x327
3 years in the workforce, on a "promising career," still barely make 50k a year.
boss tells me to start working Saturdays too in addition to Mondays through Fridays.
know that 20% of college grads are underemployed and 12% of college grads are unemployed.
remember how scary and stressful my job search was 3 years ago, scared of ever going through that again. agree to kek myself into Saturdays too.
last time i asked for vacation, boss said "if you want vacation, go work for SEARS."
every year the commissions are cut.
no matter how much i sell, upper management tells me i should sell double the amount by working harder.
losing my hair.
still live with my parents, 3 years outta a top 25 college.
take home pay is on average 3k per month.
typical mortgage and taxes and insurance are around 3k per month.
typical rent is 1500 to 2k a month.
no girlfriend, no prospects for a wife.
probably will never pass on my genes to the next generation.
girls my age, if cute enough exploit their prime years for alpha fux and alpha bux.
yes that's right. these girls are hardly marrying the beta providers anymore. they are fucking men who have won the genetic lottery OR they are fucking and getting paid by men who have won the income lottery. beta males are just wandering around, sleep deprived, depressed, not sure what to do with our lives.
girls our age are literally having the time of their lives, living it up, sugar daddies like forbes CEOs, or athletes, or celebrities.
for every 100 of my male friends, maybe 4 or 5 are getting married sometime soon.
these are the dark ages for young men, we are not appreciated, very few will make it, very few will be happy for long periods of time.
Now......the question is.....how do we change this around?
>>
Buy guns, prepare for race war
>>
Kill your bosses.
>>
tfw Elliot Rodger was right

WTF are women not born into slavery and owned by their father for him to sell to the highest bidder?
>>
I'm not looking forward to the future of the West.
>>
>remember how scary and stressful my job search was 3 years ago, scared of ever going through that again. agree to kek myself into Saturdays too.

I see you are a massive bleeding vaginal orifice. You get exactly what you earn.

Don't like your job, quit and fuck your bosses daughter, his wife, and him too. You will get something better if you have the balls to make it happen.
>>
>>55529084
TBQHWY FAMALLALAMAMA i stopped giving a fuck, i just dont see the point
>>
Stop looking down on people who live in trailers. They don't have to pay rent. They can live successful lives and have a wide range of earnings per year.
>>
>>55529084
Some people just suck tbhfam and I think you're one of them. I don't have any problems finding work or getting payed a good wage. I'm 24 been out for 2 years. Made $109k my first year and it's looking like $115k this year. In my opinion it truly is the individual. I see so many people like you that think getting a job means filling out applications online and sending out resumes in between loading screens for their video gaymez. If you can't get a job equal to your position in society your are worthless.
>>
>>55529084
Buy a gun a AR-15 or ak-47
A pistol a sword
Prepare for the race war november 2016
Also get baptised catholic
>>
>>55529084
Buy a trailer park home
Date prostitutes
Have fun
>>
I feel you anon. I'm making 80k and canot barely afford rent. My disposable income is around 200 a month and I have no prospects for a gf

We truly are the lost generation of men
>>
Just search for a new job before you quit, dumbfuck. It's not hard.
>>
Is november 2016 when its finally going to happen /pol/?
>>
>>55529084
You are either trolling or a massive bitch OP. Either question, suicide is the answer, go kill yourself <3
>>
>>55530460
Take a nig nog or two atlest
>>
>>55529084
>Earn your shit
>your $3k a month is middle class enough in our country
>Retire here on our country
>Fuck our young women here even when your like in your 50s
>Enjoy life
>>
>>55530460
this is probably one of those women slutting it up in her early years with no real responsibilities and having everything handed to her on a silver platter.
>>
>>55529084
50k a year is double the national median.
>>
>>55529084
don't worry all we need is more republicans who will give your bosses more rights to strain your work while making their paychecks bigger, you will be able to retire when you pop out a couple kids to sale off to the local factories.
>>
>>55529084
>boss tells me to start working Saturdays too in addition to Mondays through Fridays.
Better call a whaaaaambulance for this anon. PRO TIP: If you don't have a family, then you should put yourself into your career 24/7 and don't be a whiny little faggot about it, like every other Millennial nigger.
>>
>>55530805
in new York its enough to pay rent and groceries, that's it.
>>
>>55529084
Form a rebellion.

Its the only answer. We cant "Just vote them out next time" because its already too late for that.
>>
Fully keked by the jew. Notice how chinks and indians aren't expected to move out before getting married or having families.

The JEWS are quite adept at transforming their theoretical pseudosciences of economics and psychology into the practicable (yet still bullshit) fields of finance and mass media...
>>
>25 years old
>just graduated T14 law school
>making 160k

try being smart
>>
GTFO of New York lol
>>
Married a Japanese lady.
Make 2500 a month
No tax (hardly).
No rent.
Eat at Michelin Star restaurant 2 times a month.
Free to pursue hobbies.
Feet up on the table till 12 everyday.
Feel your pain, bro.
>>
File: 1447114754583.jpg (743 KB, 1126x1091) Image search: [Google]
1447114754583.jpg
743 KB, 1126x1091
>>55529084

>dem feels

Part of the problem is that all our tax dollars go to NEETS, refugees and the Jews.
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 367x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 367x500
>>55530015

t. Alpha Male
>>
How do I get a decent IT job /pol/? I'm stuck in help desk senpai.
>>
should have learned a trade
>>
>>55529084
How about you just look for jobs in another city that doesn't require such a steep ass rent payment. $50k is very liveable in most places for an individual, and that's even with car payments and insurance plus health insurance. If you're getting fucked on wages, blame the assholes in charge, not the rest of the country, and then blame yourself for not doing anything to change it.
>>
>>55530730
>Woman on the 4chins
Nice try bud

>>55530618
This level of bitch isn't even qualified to remove basketball
>>
How are you broke on 50k?
I made 27 last year and live very comfy. What level do you think you should be living at? (you obvi don't make enough to support that)
>>
>>55529084
>3 years in the workforce, on a "promising career," still barely make 50k a year.

http://www.mybudget360.com/how-much-do-americans-earn-in-2015-household-income-wages-real-income-gdp/

>According to Social Security data, the median net wage for a working individual in the US is $28,031. That makes sense given the typical household income is around $52,000 and most households need two workers to make ends meet.

You're already making more money than most people in this country, and almost as much as most families.
>>
>>55529084
>Now......the question is.....how do we change this around?
The only option left is to wreck the system, because it has failed, or another way of looking at it is the system is wrecking itself. It has become unsustainable and it will implode. It's just a matter of time and in case you were wondering this is not a good thing for anyone really.
>>
The only one who needs to change here is you, dig into your nuts and find the will to change. FEELINGS WILL NEVER GET YOU AHEAD IN LIFE.

> still live with my parents, 3 years outta a top 25 college.

So are 45%+ of all millennials, welcome to the leaky boat.

It sounds like you're working a kek sales, retail, or insurance job of some sort. The guy who is breathing down your neck about doubling sales numbers and working on Saturday, look at him. Do you really want to BE him in 20 years?

Didn't think so.

Tell your ego to go fuck itself, it's only there to help you survive, and wants you to be MEDIOCRE. Brush up your resume, and apply to a few jobs every week until you get interviews.

What did you get a degree in?

If STEM > You spent a shitton of time learning how to do some pretty hard stuff. Why the fuck haven't you found a new job? 55k+ starting for a fucking Engineering Tech here in PA, if you're a full EE add another 10-20k on that*

*Assuming GPA is above 3.0. If under that, yeah, you're gonna have a bad time.

If Not STEM > reconsider different career path into IT / Trades / Something with actual demand. What are you good at?

>>55530821
Bullshit and you know it, some people like to have work/life balance
>>
>doing bad on 50k

What's wrong with you?
>>
>>55531817
>>55532025

50k a year is about 3k net per month.
that just covers rent and groceries in new York.
>>
>>55532086

Then do better if you want more.
>>
>>55532025
Look at the prices OP quoted. He lives in an expensive area. His salary is greater than some, but so are his living expenses and that hurts his quality of life.
>>
>>55532169
This is not a realistic option for most people.
>>
>>55530401
Yes learn to tie knots and get yourself baptised by the catholic or orthodox church
>>
>>55529084

So you have been taking 3k home for the past 3 years while living with your parents. How much of that money have you saved?

That is about 100k in your bank account in 3 years. How much of the 100k do you have left?
>>
I hate how current economical system enforces people to be normies to achieve any kind of success. Even when applying for fucking programmer job they demand communicative English skills and I'm not very good at talking in my native language, let alone foreign ones. The way this society shits at me for not being some communicative, charismatic faggot makes me sympathetic to mudslimes that aim to crush this shitty civilization.
>>
File: 1445453673421.jpg (103 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1445453673421.jpg
103 KB, 640x640
What the fuck is wrong with you fags?

$50K is plenty, especially considering you're just a few years out of school

Keep working and keep making more

Fuck
>>
>>55530953
HAHAHAHHA fucking lying on 4dan
>>
>>55532221
Then move or down-size
>>
>>55529084
>US pleb wage
>US pleb life
top kek
>>
>>55530195

>Made $109k my first year and it's looking like $115k this year.

What do you do?
>>
>>55532654
Are you white and do you own a AR-15?
>>
>>55532601
Then he won't make ot to work on time and lose his job.
>>
>>55529084
>typical mortgage and taxes and insurance are around 3k per month.

What the fuck do you have a mortgage for? You've just sold the next 40 years of your life to the Jews.
>>
>>55531956
>>55531956
How long do you assume?
>>
Shoulda started mining bitcoins back in 09

Thanks Satoshi!!!
>>
>>55532807

Yes and no.
>>
>>55529983
>Future of the west

>Invaded by people from the south because they can't into modern economies.
>Climate change causing massive spikes in food costs.
>Over the horizon, peak oil is going to completely demolish modern economies.
>Massive civil war as people realize the necessity of keeping foreigners out to control resources for their own kind.

Shit's gonna get ugly. Might as well anhero now.
>>
>>55530881
Leave the northeast. The best life advice I can give anyone. The fucking rate race is too intense up there.
>>
>>55531984
I have a similar problem. I will have an Associates degree soon. No idea what to go into after that. Idk if I'm cut out for STEM. Always been interested in music and want to go into something technology based.
>>
>>55529084
If I was you op I'd just sell coicaine and become a mafioso or the opposite become an officer or a detective.

You chose a shit tier life op.
>>
File: UNSANCTIONABLE.jpg (391 KB, 2072x1744) Image search: [Google]
UNSANCTIONABLE.jpg
391 KB, 2072x1744
>>55529084
Same here, I dropped out of med school and got a lab tech job at 32k. Take home is $1900/month. Rent for a single person is $750 and student loans are $400/month on top of that. With bills I barely cover expenses. Job is pretty much shit too, I manage vet anatomy labs which deals with a lot of gross stuff. I am good at the model making though and even have a couple things in the patent office. No sign of promotion or major raise in any way though. My plan is to get my two years experience and get out, maybe apply to law school. Law is the only sanctuary for white men anymore.
>>
>>55529084
>paying 1500-2000 on a take home check of 3000

Move.
>>
>>55533105
>own kind

hahahah what has the white race beyond my family every provided for me? I aint coming to the aid of some white slut just cause we share some distant ancestry. She can alpha bux it up in some somalians sex dungeon until they slit her throat.

her momma and her sisters too
>>
>>55529084

I'd just live in the damn forest if I was in that situation. Cities are terrible.
>>
>>55529084
embrace jesus , and lay your life down for him.
these are the enddays.
>>
>>55529084

try to get enough money to buy sailboat and leave this shit behind you. Travel the world and forget about this degenerated system that has no hope left for it's people anymore. In 7 years I plan to leave and sail the world, live of fish and food I find on islands. Fuck bitches everywhere and check the most interesting places out. I don't plan to give up my life to be a working drone. It's over.
>>
>>55532814
The distance he is from work right not in that radius there is only equal or more expensive rent?
>>
>>55533626
you disgrace Germany, faggo
>>
Just quit your job, take all the money from your savings and gamble, make risky investments, take advantage of good deals and resell shit, maybe even get into some questionable shit if you just don't care anymore. Just risk your life's savings to try to make money, become a criminal, or both. If it fails just end it all. This is honestly the only way out other than pure luck. Gotta have money to make money and there's rarely reward without risk. It's not working like a slave for any amount, especially when you get paid shit. Niggers on welfare that sell drugs make more than you do.
>>
>>55534097
>be a nigger: the post
>>
>>55529084
>3 years in the workforce, on a "promising career," still barely make 50k a year.

First line - THE VERY FIRST LINE - and you show EXACTLY why this generation is fucked.

It's because you fucking idiots think you're living in some fucking Hollywood/TV dreamland where you go to college, turn up at a job for a few years and BOOM - earning six figures and living it up like Carrie and the girls.

Your granddad worked 12 hour shifts doing manual work to feed his family. You probably sit on your ass in front of a computer all day, have access to the greatest educational tool the world has ever seen, a home filled with all manner of wonderful time-saving electrical doodads and all you do is complain. Learn a fucking language, teach yourself a new skill, improve your marketability and go find a new job if this one is shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 236x337) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 236x337
There's a reason young white male suicide rates have gone up by 89% in the last 20 years.
>>
OP i work 80+ hours a week for $11 an hour at a shitty manual labor job. So we can either trade lives so at least someone can benefit, or you can shut the fuck up.
>>
>>55530015
agreed, op is a bitch
>>
sounds just like Mexico
>>
File: starsanddiks.jpg (422 KB, 1055x1038) Image search: [Google]
starsanddiks.jpg
422 KB, 1055x1038
As a Gen Y female, I fear for the white American male. Please don't die :( I hate unpatriotic faggets.
>>
>>55534838
>Please don't die
Too late, youre the nigger race's problem now
>>
dont smoke pot, dont steal, apply for border patrol, have a better job and not produce anything and make over 110k a year after 5 years
>>
>>55529084
Sadly the old adage still applies, "A good woman is hard to find".
>>
File: 1447071006448.jpg (42 KB, 354x354) Image search: [Google]
1447071006448.jpg
42 KB, 354x354
Gen Y is a bunch of disillusioned aimless young people, no dreams or goals whatsoever. Our own gov. fucks us, women shit on us, minorites harass us and foreigners invade us. The ones supposed to have left us something couldn't care less about us and everyday we get angrier and more desperate... a little bit more numb and hopeless. We are without sense of nation or pride in our country...

Soon our generation will have had enough and it will be war. What do you do when you have nothing left to lose ?
>>
>>55535201
Gen X here.

Shut up you goddamn crybaby.
>>
Just going off your numbers, your could afford a $300,000 home at 5% on a 30-year note with 10% down, or be smart and put more down and get a 10- or 15-year mortgage. Your story is bullshit, or you're omitting that you also have thousands of dollars in Pokemon trading debt.

Or you live in the Silcon Valley, Seattle or Manhattan, in which case a) move or if you can't then b) commit your time to commuting.
>>
>>55535377

You're the one that's going to shut up when you're high on the scaffold. Last circle of hell is reserved for traitors like you, remember that without Gen Y you won't have a retirement because we won't be paying for it. Have fun
>>
Sorry man, I am 33 and get a little military pension format knee and wait tables about 20 hrs a week. Got a house on a VA loan, mortgage on a 3 be house for 65 k and rent out the rooms to turn a profit and pay utilities.
I have been feeling like a loser but your life sounds fucking horrible. God fucking awful. I am not sure even sure what your ultimate goal is; whatever is the agenda?
Stop doing this shit and just enjoy life you are going to die miserable and you make like 10 k more than me. It's not worth it, save yourself.
>>
File: apollo.jpg (11 KB, 276x182) Image search: [Google]
apollo.jpg
11 KB, 276x182
>>55529084
My advice is to do what I did and go into business for yourself. I have a little photography shop where I used software I bought at Best Buy to touch up old photographs that people want restored. It's easy money dude. I am my own boss. I live in the suburban south where taxes and the cost of living are still low but there's a lot of economic activity and young people hanging around which means people have money to spend. I'm 26 and took home 51k after taxes last year. It could be better but I'm young with no dependents and have no debt. I love it.
>>
>>55535459
Cry harder, faggot.
>>
File: img3_2048.jpg (2 MB, 2048x1363) Image search: [Google]
img3_2048.jpg
2 MB, 2048x1363
Get fucked OP, the fact that you think a "promising career" is commison based shows how much of an idiot you are.

Instead why don't you work a job that you ca actually get into instead of wasting your life trying to chase some dream of doing better than the last generation did because the TV told you

Pic related is what I do, the money is ok I live in the middle of nowhere and its nothing but fucking overtime. But I made peace with the fact that I wasn't going to do better than my parents along time ago and decided to do what the fuck I want
>>
>>55535664
Florence Alabama here. You live like a king on 40 k if you are single with no kids or drug habit
>>
>>55529084
Your job sucks, you're a pussy in front of your boss, and you suck with women because you have no back-bone.
>>
>>55529983
I am RACE WAR NOW!
>>
File: completelystraight.png (684 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
completelystraight.png
684 KB, 1280x800
>>55535756
Now that sir is the TRUTH.
>>
>>55529084
>no matter how much i sell

Found your problem right here. Quit being a useless fuck. Your only purpose is to put something someone else designed and made into a customer's hands and take money for it.

Why don't you try building something for once.
>>
>>55529084
> be OP
> only 3 years into a position but expecting Muh 300k!!!
> get a chance to work overtime pay on weekends but going to complain anyway
> too scared to talk back to boss
> in my own words, job searching is "scary and stressful"
> Despite admitting i find the real world scary, i am going to also complain about living at home
> working sales
> working sales
> why arent i getting paid more working in sales!?
> Thinks a top 25 college is comparable to a top 6 college
> im balding, but im not sure why girls arent into me. It must be because they only care about money. Fucking whores
>>
>>55536164

This is the problem here, white youth has forgotten the fact that a job is quite literally solving other peoples problems, the more urgent the problem and the what skills are required to solve the problem means the more money you get. There is a reason why elevator repairmen (how many of you fucks thought about that line of work) get paid 100k while a hipster with an art degree is working pat time at Starbucks at 8 bucks an hour
>>
>>55534384
Also this
>>
>>55536396
I have considered going into elevator repairs or being a lineman. However, I have no idea how to break into that field. Any tips if you're still around?

Currently a journeyman roofer living in a low cost area. Just turned 25 btw.
>>
File: 1425719821560.png (10 KB, 339x324) Image search: [Google]
1425719821560.png
10 KB, 339x324
>>55529430
>>
50k a year? Fuck son, where do I sign up for your job?
(the working Saturday shit might make me say no, though)
>>
>>55529084

What are the 3 top skills required for your job?

Now...

What are YOU doing to improve your skills in these areas? (Not what is your company doing to help you, what are YOU doing?)
>>
File: 1425720019356.png (106 KB, 396x388) Image search: [Google]
1425720019356.png
106 KB, 396x388
>>55538848
>what are YOU doing?
he's mastering the art of not killing himself
>>
>>55530805
It's actually $4000 under
>>
>>55529084
>>Lives at home with his parents. Too scared to look for a better job

xD
>>
>>55535201
Get baptised catholic and get ready for the racewar
>>
>>55538535
Roofers make good money in my area
Do you do vinyl sideing also?
>>
>>55536332
Projecting?
>>
>>55529084
>Now......the question is.....how do we change this around?

You cant its too late

this cancer has been growing for 40 years.

the jew lies were fed to the white race

the women believed every word

the white race is dead

all thats left is for you to enjoy the decline

you need to move out of the city and reembrace the rural life, learn to hunt and try to grow your own food if you can, learn basic skills like woodwork.

society as we know it is on an unsustainable path, a crash is coming, this cannot be stopped.

all you should be concerned with is preparing for it and pray that hte nukes dont wipe out al lliving creatures.

>>55529983
thats because you are still under the jew spell of materialism. seek happiness through the simple life, stop concerning yourself with the mansion and the lambo.
>>
Should have become a plumber, dude. Trades never go out of style. People will always need plumbers, roofers, furnace specialists, some guy even mentioned elevator repair earlier in the thread. You even get paid a wage during your apprenticship, though it's not that impressive.
>>
>>55542391
My company used to do it regularly. Not so much these days. The company I work for used to be considered the best in the area, now they're just a shell with the original owners intent on using it as a cash grab before they croak off.

I usually work with composition shingles, but I know how to do single ply, metal and am in the process of learning slate, shake and tile.

I have been working on the side for another relatively new roofing contractor for when my current company goes belly up or if I bail before then. He pays the best out of all the contractors I know. But roofing is hard as hell on my body. I want to get out before it ruins me.
>>
>>55543638
I'll post more advice because why not:
It's always better to work for a small company or even an induvidual rather than a large company. When you're with a large company, you're a small cog in a very large machine. When you work for a small company or induvidual entrepreneur, you really get a connection you wouldn't get at a Wendy's or McDonalds. You care that the company is successful and are happy when you help out. Your boss will usually recognize this and respect you on a personal level for helping their company succeed more than the shift manager at WalMart will. This builds connections and helps you in the future.
>>
>>55530318
>I'm making 80k and canot barely afford rent.

Wow. I see why.
>>
>>55532086
>50k a year is about 3k net per month.
>that just covers rent and groceries in new York.

>lives with parents all 3 years
> retard economist
>>
>>55532177
>OP quoted. He lives in an expensive area. His salary is greater than some, but so are his living expenses

>lives with parents all 3 years
> another 4chan retardofuck with big fat fucking know it all but captain obvious mouth
>>
File: 1432421990860.jpg (75 KB, 738x436) Image search: [Google]
1432421990860.jpg
75 KB, 738x436
Oh my god this is lame. I live in my car and rarely work more than 30 hours a week but I love life. I think you may just be suffering a severe case of being a pushover.
>>
>>55529084
Welcome to Capitalism.
>>
>>55529084
move somewhere where rent isnt retarded and apply for a new job with the experience you have. get a girl at church and put your foot down from the very beginning. flirt with/ look at sluts occasionally when you're with her to maintain fear of losing you.
>>
>>55529084
Gosh it is so terrible you have a job period you vaginal belch. if what you have isnt enough go shoot up a pre school faggot
>>
>>55544661
>>>55529084 (OP)
>Welcome to Capitalism.

welcome to crybabyism

ftfy
>>
Ive been working a job part time for 12 years. Aint shit for hours. Dont care. Edumugation is a farce and a joke in this 'age'. The whole thing is a ponzi scheme but who cares
>>
>>55529084

Ok, crybaby gen T, for tears or UT, unbearable tears

Your grandparents shit in a wooden box with a hole the MAN dug in the backyard, Man being the operative word, 100% absent and noted currently.
The brood sucked up those shit fumes from the hole every day, in winter froze to do it, and regularly extracted wooden ass splinters.

Now, your parents are kissing your crybaby ass, and you're still libbing out with the ultimate low self esteem.

Grab a the stick from your last fudgesicle, and shove it hard against your bare ass till you drive a good shard deep... then you do your birthing breaths, EEE EEE OOO OOO like a preggy soccer mommie, and contemplate your belly button.

There, now you're a fucking lib and can whine forever, and Grandpa is smiling, finally.
>>
>>55543638
The problem with this is your countries variety of nigger. Up here in B.C. Indians shit up every trade they can get into by working for nothing and recouping the cost of cheap labour by doing shit jobs. My dad has been a roofer and a trucker among other thing. He doesn't do roofing unless the homeowner will pay and the roof isn't a deathtrap, and you'll rarely get anyone too pay because pajeet will do the job for nothing. The roof will leak like a sieve but most people don't realize how exactly Pajeet can make something out of nothing until that happens. Same shit in trucking, there's supposed to be a set hourly rate for trucking that ensures you get enough to properly maintain the vehicle and have some money left over. But the Union that's supposed to make sure people (read Pajeet) aren't cutting the rate is corrupt as fuck and does nothing. Leaving Pajeet to scoop up jobs via rate cutting by not doing any proper maintenance of the vehicle. This kind of shit is almost self inflicted because the stupid white man has yet to figure out Pajeet can work for free by doing a shit job that'll have to be redone after he leaves.

If you do start your own trade business, the best way to compete is by doing an awesome job and word of mouth. In my dads case, pretty much all of the work he gets is from friends of people he's worked for.
>>
>>55546026
ignorant
>>
>>55529084

so whats the problem?
>>
>>55530101
This. Why did everyone in America feel like they need a half a million dollar home?
>>
>>55530318
Move out of NYC.
>>
>>55546925
>Why did everyone in America feel like they need a half a million dollar home?

Uhhh... whiners and braggers make a shitbag in it together....

First - what happens is either the whiner or the bragger, doesn't matter - shitface spews the accomplishments and then whines about being in the top 10% or 5% and even 1%... then the screeching harpy fuckfaces, sporting an e-penis not sufficient for a gay child pile on in agreedment

Thus of course if you can barely survive on a million bucks this month, you sure are some snazzy snooot - adding in that opressed crybaby cunt part about barely making it is supposed to be the jealousy and hate reducer...like a good little con artist cunt dribblin lying fuckhead, it sure helps to have some empathy tears and some rubber protection
>>
>>55546975
>>>55530318
>Move out of NYC.

he said "lost" and "men", so expect nothing

"we certainly are whining elite cunts" would be fitting
Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.