[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cückold white betafag race traitor gets owned by ugly alpha
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5
File: file.png (417 KB, 708x395) Image search: [Google]
file.png
417 KB, 708x395
Cückold white betafag race traitor gets owned by ugly alpha race defender chink.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYYVATuLwCA

I'm honestly on the side of the chink, even though he is ugly, he is doing the right thing and putting this betafag race traitor in his place, in front of his gook girlfriend.

If only, white and black people were proud of their race to not let one of their own sellout his or her race and get away with it scot-free. (at least shame straight)
>>
>>55528804
Bump for race purity.

>betafag posts this to his youtube channel
>voluntarily showing yourself getting owned
>thinking he has the high ground
>>
>>55529705
this white boy is such a disgrace to the white race. Stupid beta kekboy
>>
Holy shit, he is one ugly mother-fucker.
What's up with his beard?
>>
>>55528804
that guy is not white nice try
>>
>>55528804

Wasn't the yellow dude arrested?

captcha: inferior peovem
>>
>>55529970
he can't grow full facial hair (probably thin and patchy) so he acts like this is a choice.
>>
>>55528804

>JUST
>>
look at that jew nose. He is obviously a fucking jew trying to start some shit. Fucking kike nigger
>>
>>55528804
>fuckface horse monster

kek this pussy got fucked
>>
File: 1446131265398.gif (2 MB, 330x166) Image search: [Google]
1446131265398.gif
2 MB, 330x166
>be asian cuçk
>get all my down syndrome looking women taken away by 4/10 whiteboiz
>all i can do is reeeee in disaproval since im too much of a pussy to do anything violent
>go home defeated with no gf while i masturbate to 2d girls

Who is the real loser here, anon?
>>
>>55530146
you are.
>>
>>55528804

>even though he is ugly

Really? Look at horseman. Look at him.

How the fuck has he been in Taiwan for 10yrs and not mastered the accent. The accent was the first thing I got with chinese, you just mimic their voice like you're taking the piss.
>>
>>55528804
>race traitor.

You think that chink really cares about that ? He's only salty he can't get any, no doubt would be a race traitor if given the choice. Asians are giant hypocrites
>>
>>55530285
weab detected.
>>
>>55530229
>netherlands
>relevant opinion

Pick one, weedman.
>>
>>55528804
Based chink.
>>
>>55530379
get fucked, race traitor loser.

>can't get white qt
>comes here to shitpost and defend race mixing
>>
>>55528804
ITT: calling an asiankek belitting a whitekek based

That's like calling a kekwar based. What the fuck. They're both faggots.

Look at this shit. It's Taiwan. Look at that gook. he's fucking ugly, looks like he sucks at taking care of himself - he's like the asian version of a fucking neckbeard that can't get laid and so blames his fucking problems on BBC, only the asian version of BBC is white man foreigner with yellow fever.

You guys are fucking idiots. They're both shit head keks, and they're both faggots with issues. One had to go to a foreign country to get laid, while the other one can't get laid in his home country because he's ugly and so blames his shortcomings on foreigners in the same way NEET /pol/fags blame BBC
>>
even that guy's own dogs were like "man, he is a fag. our lives suck..."
>>
That chink is not alpha. He is like a grown up version of Elliott Rodger. Full of rage because asian women would rather go out with foreigners and not him.
>>
>>55530597

A little sensitive? What, are you one of those Dutch/Indonesian mongrels?
>>
>>55533387
why would I be indonesian if I'm against whites race mixing? Do all Americans even have a full brain cell between them?
>>
>>55532338
This
>>
>Makes sure multiple times to record the guy instead of just kicking his ass.

Fuck I hate this generation so much. Beta kek bois.
>>
>>55528804
"white"
>>
>>55528804
>>55532338
The Chink wasnt alpha

The truth...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-x3fGc5yHs

He had a white Boss and took his frustration out on this weeaboo, chink got BTFO in the end
>>
>>55534558
it doesn't uncück the weab
>>
>>55534355
Cops would have gotten involved. Never get into a fight in a foreign country, bra.
>>
>>55528804
I really can't wait to see their reaction to violent dindus...
>>
>>55528804
What is up with Chinese typeface having some characters bolded and others not? Bothers the fuck out of my OCD.
>>
>>55530146
/thread
>>
>>55528804
>Go on, record
>I'm not guilty of anything
>entirety of train minds its own business lest they be smote by the based Thai defender
>"Are you saying my girlfriend is trash?"
>Yes, and so are you
>I don't need to understand you
This chink has been taking lessons from the Trump.
>>
I understand his anger, while at the same time I must understand the fact that he loses in this situation on the grand scale. Just as if a fat neckbeard decided to talk shit to a black guy with a white girl, it would look equally as pathetic you have to agree, its just the same thing. He does not have the woman's side so he ends up looking bad.
>>
>>55535028
none of the chink moonrunes are bolded in my browser. it must be your computer and or browser.
>>
someone post the picture of the light skinned Thai qt making fun of the interracial couple in Thailand
>>
File: 4480c1_5106310.jpg (540 KB, 1468x1464) Image search: [Google]
4480c1_5106310.jpg
540 KB, 1468x1464
>>55528804
>>
>>55534558

>Has a white boss
>sees white bois smashing Taiwanese pussy
>gets fired

I guess this is the breaking point. If you live in Taiwan don't go to school tomorrow.
>>
>>55537410
The whole of Taiwain despises you, you fucking whore.
>>
>>55533455
>Do all Americans even have a full brain cell between them?

You know the answer.
>>
>>55528804
The white guy looks like a pussy. Looking like a pussy is universal. The nip picked up on it and felt that the white guy was lower than him that is why he felt he could berate him without much trouble.
>>
Imo you should goto on the link and write based Taiwan
>>
File: 1435608198215.jpg (16 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
1435608198215.jpg
16 KB, 300x400
>'DID YOU SAY MY GF WAS A WHORE ?'
>'keep recording babe... '

Man what a faggot
>>
>The whole of Taiwain despises you, you fucking whore.
>>
File: its hard being a g.png (2 KB, 160x156) Image search: [Google]
its hard being a g.png
2 KB, 160x156
>>55528804
Of course a Eurofaggot would be rooting for the chink, you are the keks

that being said, he is a total beta for not beating the living shit out of chip chong nip nong mcgee, no matter how dirty he had to fight - the moment my girl gets called a whore you can damn well expect I will slam a chair into your ugly mug.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.