[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's a Red-Pilled Career, Pol?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: YouAreHereInTheGalaxy.png (2 MB, 1440x972) Image search: [Google]
YouAreHereInTheGalaxy.png
2 MB, 1440x972
Dont be a dindu senpai, answer the question.
>>
>>55528610
one that only benefits yourself.
>>
Any difficult hard science with a practical application neccessary for civic functioning. Maybe get a minor or two in humanities for well-roundedness.
>>
>>55528610
Economics, so you can spread the power of the free market and destroy the big government Jew.
>>
>>55528610
bio-med or civil eng.
>>
Sales
>>
Math PhD. 300k starting any job you want
>>
Cardiology, more fat people more heart disease
>>
>>55528610
I thought we lived in the Milky Way galaxy?
>>
>>55528610

Architect
>>
>>55528610

Theoretical Physicist. Everyday String Theory.
>>
Anything that has to do with science, actual science, not DUDE WEED LMAO science. Anything in the medical field. Anything in the criminal justice field. Politics. Economics. Mathematics, for that matter. And anything that has to do with war, like the military.
>>
>>55529007
Cool, I love gardening, but I never considered it for a career, given that the pay is so low. Just gotta math doctor my shit up, and I'm on easy street, growing my herbs and flowers for 300K a year xd
>>
>>55528610
Retail Pharmacist. You realize the majority of humans are dumber than a boot, and that 98% of Black people are actually no good niggers who drive a Mercedes Benz on welfare with 6 kids and scream when they have to pay a 50 cent copay.
>>
Are economics a meme?
>>
>>55528785
So being redpilled and wanting to protect our women and children from rape, crime, and a general lack of safety equates to a desire to benefit only ourselves huh
>>
File: 1424101195427.jpg (334 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
1424101195427.jpg
334 KB, 1000x1500
Philosophy of course. The very idea of metaphysics is to become aware of what's happening around you.
>>
>>55529071
This, pretty much anything health-related is redpilled. Except paramedics, until they pay them more than teachers.
>>
>>55531105
oops, redpilled isn't the right word. "a good idea" would have been better
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.