[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are literally all leftists idiots?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1446767221049.jpg (115 KB, 958x973) Image search: [Google]
1446767221049.jpg
115 KB, 958x973
Results of German de-nazification

>Was on teamspeak just now
>shared the /pol/ video
>got some people interested in The Greatest Story Never Told
>German kek gets angry and tells me I'm spreading shit
>get into debate
>he actually goes down to the refugee camps and does knitting for them "because they have no activities, nothing to do"
>calls the camps in germany "concentration camps"
>british caribbean guy starts laughing
>I point out the demographics of white replacement etc
>he brings up some letters between freud and eistein where they discuss that we have the tech and energy to provide for all the worlds people
>point out that I'm all for that but let's be pragmatic, such a thing is not in place, the current mass immigration is not sustainable or healthy.
>I bring up history of Muslim invasions and desire to conquer Europe.
>"b-but the european populations have always been moving around like ww2."
>point out this is not the same as mass immigration from africa and mid east.
>"there is no German people, germany as a concept has only existed since Berlin wall fell. We wuz city states"
>I bring up the cultural differences of Islam and Christianity.
>"Europe is not christian any more, you don't pray in church"
>point out it's more subtle than that, that it has seeped into our culture that goes back thousands of years

>"how many muslims do you know?"

endless strawmanning...

The only arguments the left has are based on their assumption that people who argue against them are inhuman psycho racists.

He's an idiot anyway, like you can legit tell he's not intelligent. He's a grown man though.

If you German's go racewar now be prepared to fight hordes of these keks.

Figures the German out of like 10 EU nations present in the TS was the brainwashed moron.
De-nazification literally has these people believe that the notion of a German people and culture is a concept only 30 years old.
>>
I had a similar experience on a forum today, I started a thread about mass migration. Literally about 70% of the posts were blatant ad-hominem attacks by diehard (cultural) marxists. In the whole thread, there was one leftist who was actually up for a debate, and ťbh we had a very nice discussion, the dozens of others were just mindlessly flinging shit at me and completely ignored the thread itself.
>>
>>55527841
>Are literally all leftists idiots?
Yes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAA_So0d01w
>>
>>55527841
Well after all these years i have given up on them they shall call me nazi all they want i have no sympathy for them whatsoever anymore.
>>
>>55527841
>they discuss that we have the tech and energy to provide for all the worlds people

But we don't. I hate this fucking vacuous mantra of "we can handle everyone that can come here. We just can. We will mine asteroids in the future and other shit." Until we have a Star Trek replicator, these are just leftist insane assertions. Imagine having a party at your house and your friend wants to invite an additional 100 people reasoning that we have the technology to provide for them.
>>
>>55528504
This
>And I'll look down and whisper; No.
>>
>>55527841

>some letters between freud and eistein

Wtf?
>>
>>55528443
I will never get tired based Bill Whittle
10/10 video
>>
>>55527841
Who is that?
>>
>>55528504
Stay based, Hans

We support you
>>
>Was on teamspeak just now
Did one of you get kicked from your guild?
>>
>>55527841
>"there is no German people, germany as a concept has only existed since Berlin wall fell. We wuz city states"

what a kek he doesn't even know his own people's history
>>
File: CommanderKnightmarezOrders.jpg (222 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
CommanderKnightmarezOrders.jpg
222 KB, 640x400
Hit them hard and fast with this message first. Everything else is clean up.
>>
>>55529373
>implying leftists know or understand history
If they did they wouldn't see it as so black and white. White man evil conqueror and Native innocent victim.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.