[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES WEIGH IN ON MIZZOU
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1373886574323.png (432 KB, 469x695) Image search: [Google]
1373886574323.png
432 KB, 469x695
http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/12/politics/university-of-missouri-2016-candidates-react/

BASED:

>TRUMP: "I think it's just disgusting. I think the two people who resigned are weak, ineffective people,"When they resigned, they set something in motion that's going to be a disaster for the next long period of time.""Many of those things are like crazy,"

>CARSON: It's OK to disagree with people, but it's not OK to destroy them,"People are so frightened of the politically correct police that they are willing to do things that are irrational in order to appease them. I believe it's going to be necessary for those people who truly believe in our system, who believe in our Constitution, who believe in our principles and values that made America great, to be willing to stand up."

>RUBIO: I am concerned about a broader issue and that is -- ah, maybe this is not related to Missouri -- freedom of speech on campus seems to be under assault in some of the finest institutions in this country,

>RAND: "I think freedom of speech is very, very important. Does freedom of speech mean there will be boorish people who say things you don't want to associate with? Yes," he said. "But really in a free society, there's got to be a place for people to make their argument."

KEKS:

>BUSH: As I understand it, (former President Tim Wolfe) didn't respond to legitimate concerns of acts of racism on campus, and may have missed an opportunity to try and heal the wounds and give people the sense that the university had no tolerance for that,"

>SANDERS: "I'm listening to the #BlackOnCampus conversation. It's time to address structural racism on college campuses,"

>CLINTON: retweeted her staffer, Marlon Marshall, who wrote, "Racism has no place anywhere, let alone an institution of learning. Standing w/ the students at Mizzou in my home state calling for change."

Rest gave non answers or no comment
>>
>>55527147

I want to see bernie sander's watch. I bet the numerals are all replaced with SJW policies since he always leads with 'It's time.'

>Sanders you got the time?
>Yeah it's half past time to end the wage gap and I have a meeting at black lives matter.
>>
>>55527392
those kekolds want to ban the first amendment because "my feels are more important than your right to say things"
>>
bush sounds more like Clinton or Sanders than any of the republicans

>kekservative
>>
>>55528668

Why is Bush still in the contest?
>>
>>55527147
Jeb is such a limp dick faggot. I bet his goblin wife pegs him every night.
>>
I'm shocked that Mile Kekabee didn't invite Deray to fuck his wife.
>>
I don't know much about wtf is going on at mizzou, how much of the fire has been started by /pol/?
>>
>>55527147

There is literally nothing good about Bush.
>>
>>55528810
The establishment through their weight behind him when he declared he was seeking the office. So he has a large campaign apparatus and a big war chest. He wont make it to the new year though because all the donors are jumping ship
>>
>>55528810
>"Cause my daddy and brother got to be president and I wants to too!"
>>
Clinton will say whatever her campaign analysts tell her, she has no real position. If she could be guaranteed the presidency if she made a statement promising to gas every single nigger in america, she'd do it in a heartbeat.

Bernie and iJeb! are big enough cu.cks to genuinely hold that fucking dumbass belief though.
>>
File: bernie's watch.png (98 KB, 429x448) Image search: [Google]
bernie's watch.png
98 KB, 429x448
>>55527392
>>55527514

>It's time to/we end/fix
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.