[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Listen, I need you to understand what I'm about to say.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 12
File: Shaun-King.jpg (588 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
Shaun-King.jpg
588 KB, 900x600
>Listen, I need you to understand what I'm about to say. This is what I taught the students at Morehouse last week.
>2015 is not what we thought it was. The deadliest hate crime against Black folk in the past 75 years happened THIS YEAR in Charleston.
>More unarmed Black folk have been killed by police THIS YEAR than were lynched in any year since 1923.
>Never, in the history of modern America, have we seen Black students in elementary, middle, and high school handcuffed and assaulted by police IN SCHOOL like we have seen this year.
>Black students, who pay tuition are leaving the University of Missouri campus right now because of active death threats against their lives.
>If you EVER wondered who you would be or what you would do if you lived during the Civil Rights Movement, stop. You are living in that time, RIGHT NOW.

thoughts?
>>
>>55527008
>2015
>take the hint spooks
>>
Its racist to for cops to do their jobs.
>>
Although I don't think there is as much outward oppression of the race by whites as there was during the Civil Rights revolution, I do think that we are living in a time of racial crises.
>>
>>55527008
>>2015 is not what we thought it was. The deadliest hate crime against Black folk in the past 75 years happened THIS YEAR in Charleston.
did he actually say this? this is purely made up
>>
File: ANP-252311841.jpg (3 MB, 4041x2651) Image search: [Google]
ANP-252311841.jpg
3 MB, 4041x2651
I have a feeling, that he doesn't know what he is talking about. Blacks are being killed by police because they often behave aggressive or already have a criminal background. If I was a cop, I'd take no chances with US-Blacks. They are simply too prone to violent behaviour. Its not the "oppression by the white man" but themselves. They are causing their own downfall.
>>
>>55527008
>Black students in elementary, middle, and high school handcuffed and assaulted by police IN SCHOOL like we have seen this year

maybe this is a sign that everyone is tired of their shit. The only racist thing that happened this year was the charleston shooting and that kid is a degenerate that deservez the death penalty for what he did. Everything else is fabricated bullshit shilled by progressives
>>
File: listen here.jpg (28 KB, 442x341) Image search: [Google]
listen here.jpg
28 KB, 442x341
>>55527199
>>55527140
Do you want to have an intelligent and mature discussion about this or are you just going to be children screaming nigger?
>>
>>55527299
>Says Germany
>>
Guys are you should you should be adding more fuel to the fire? I mean, yeah it's funny, but sooner or later you'll have to fix your country and making niggers chimp out even more is just gonna make it harder.

While we're here, can someone explain to me why progressives never follow the example of countries with better race relations and stop fueling inter-race hatred even further?
>>
File: 1443755487578.jpg (68 KB, 400x399) Image search: [Google]
1443755487578.jpg
68 KB, 400x399
>shaun king
>black
>>
>>55527465
We're not even doing anything. Mizzou freaked out about something they made up (the KKK shit).
>>
>>55527465
I want to make it burn
Fuck this shit show up so that something better may arise

Just make sure no one starts burning knowledge and we good
>>
Semi-unrelated, but

Do you think that segregation would do more good than harm for blacks in the long run?

If they think they're so oppressed by whitey, then why not let them form their own society?
>>
>Black students, who pay tuition are leaving the University of Missouri campus right now because of active death threats against their lives.

Yeah I heard about that shit today on the radio. What the fucking hell is wrong with our country?
>>
>>55527299

It's also a bit of a red herring/non-equivalence. In the case of the modern deaths, there was definitely aggressive behavior by individuals who usually had a criminal past or were doing something suspicious, and they were killed by police officers. In the lynchings, US citizens literally hung random nigs that may or may not have been guilty of a crime but were probably not being aggressive or suspicious. To equate the two is idiocy.
>>
>>55527602
Segregation did not and cannot work because they were separate but NOT equal.

And are you seriously considering returning to segregation? How fucking moronic are you? That has to be one of THE darkest periods in our nations history/
>>
File: image.jpg (217 KB, 1607x617) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
217 KB, 1607x617
>>55527374
There is no discussion to have.
It's as open and close as it gets. Segregation is the only way to go. Complete separation of the black race from every other race. Give them their own state. Watch that state flourish, just like South Africa and the mighty Egyptian empire. It's whites that are stopping chimp progress. It's whites that force blacks to kill each other in numbers that overshadow any trigger happy cops. College reqs are lowered for them, just so they can have an 'equal' opportunity. What more do they want to prove how incapable they are of anything without a helping hand. They truly are the most pathetic race on this planet.

Pic related
>>
>>55527008
write a letter to dave chapelle
I miss him when he was skinny.
>>
>>55527743
No anon, I don't mean that we use the same method of segregation as before.

I meant if it was imposed again but we were separate and equal this time.
>>
File: meme boy.png (31 KB, 226x472) Image search: [Google]
meme boy.png
31 KB, 226x472
>tfw its 2016 soon

will the ride end?
>>
>>55527794
fuck off racist cunt.
>>
THREADLY REMINDER
Blacks kill more of their own every year, in ANY year, than whites and police kill them combined for any 5 years since the thirties.

Black on Black crime for one year> white on black crime+ police brutality crime for 5 years
>>
>>55527465
It is the modern slavery of niggers by progressive democrats to turn blacks into a large voting block for electoral convenience

this achived by
>propogating the illusion that they(progressives) will provide necessary gib'medats to help negroes out of poverty
>instigating racial conflict so that they (progressives) can be the one to come rescue them like a white night and tell everyone else they are racist, endearing themselves to the negro
>keeping the negro eternally in a position of helplessness so that they can never become contributing members of society making western civilization stronger and ending racial tensions needed to destabalize western civilization
>>
File: 1445687239080.gif (1 MB, 397x307) Image search: [Google]
1445687239080.gif
1 MB, 397x307
>>55527455
Your "Soulbrothers" are way more animalistic than our admittedly degenerate Turks. Although there is this weird phenomenon, that Turks imitate your Niggers, so they are already called "Ersatz-Neger" (Substitute Niggers) around here. Still, its not as bad as in your Ghettos.
>>
>>55527743
>Black families were together
>They had a strong moral culture
>Their economic well-being was some of the closest its ever been to whites

Yeah real terrible

If I were black I'd much rather be segregated or have a black state than the shit show that has been created through LBJ policies and thug culture
>>
File: image.jpg (283 KB, 873x1214) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
283 KB, 873x1214
>>55527914
Are you kidding me?

>disagree
>get labeled a racist

/tumblr/ and /reddit/ are that way ---->
you soft skin bitch
>>
>>55527465
It is beyond saving at this point. We need to reboot and to get there things have to get worse.
>>
>>55527919
And more whites are killed by cops every year than blacks.
>>
>>55528150
My grandfather (very redpilled fucker) grew up in baton rouge in the forties and told me how he loved to go into the black part of town to get groceries and how it was classy as fuck and everyone was proper and polite. Now Baton Rouge is in the running to be the murder capital of the U.S. with all the black on black killings, its terrible
>>
>>55528428
Also Id like to add i dont think its because "hurr durr segregation works on niggers!!!", rather its because of the strong family and religious values along with community leadership and absence of drug abuse
>>
File: 1446826721957.jpg (405 KB, 2610x2505) Image search: [Google]
1446826721957.jpg
405 KB, 2610x2505
>>55528319
Wow.
>>
>>55527008
>>If you EVER wondered who you would be or what you would do if you lived during the Civil Rights Movement, stop. You are living in that time, RIGHT NOW.

This is so much what niggers want to believe, this is why they are acting like such cunts.
>>
>>55527008
This guy is the king of douches. Why even make this thread?
>>
>>55527008
Cops are shooting more people period regardless of color or unarmed or whatever, if you're a woman less chance of getting shot but cops will shoot a white guy in a heartbeat especially if he looks poor or homeless
>>
>>55527008
So what he's saying is that racism is the right side of history?
>>
>>55527008

HE WUZ KING N SHIT
>>
>>55527008
Smart phones have gotten really cheap
>>
>>55527008
SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DUMB NIGGER
>>
>>55527008
This actually makes me question the validity of the old civil rights era, because there's a lot of dinduism going on now.
>>
>>55527008
Are flags gone for anyone else?
>>
>>55527374
Love the word 'dipshit', it's so white.
>>
File: 1350417985439.jpg (157 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1350417985439.jpg
157 KB, 720x540
Ugh my white American Government professor teaches at Morehouse.
>>
>>55527906
The ride never ends.
>>
>>55527008
>niggers declare open season against whites
>nigger criminals call for the execution of white cops for sport
>more nigger criminals killed while trying to murder cops
>WE DINDU NUFFIN!

Can we has Day of the Rope now?
>>
>>55527008
Start complying with the police.
See the "violence against blacks" plummet.
It is not a complicated matter.
>>
>>55527906
>Dec 31, 11:59PM
>John Oliver chambers the round and stares down the barrel, his usual toothy grin replaced by a blank mask of despair
>"They had their chance. I told them over and over. Why didn't they listen?" he asks the gun.
>The clock strikes midnight
>John squints through his glasses and over his nose at the crowd cheering below
>No -- he can't look. He knows what's coming
>He curls into a ball and plugs his ears, but it's not enough
>An eerie silence sweeps through the crowd, as the Four Klansman appear on the horizon
>The leader removes his hood with a flourish, revealing society's worst fear:
>a straight, white, cis, able-bodied, neurotypical male --
>Ben "The Walking Holocaust" Garrison
>Amid the growing murmurs of the crowd, Zyklon Ben takes a deep breath, cups his hands around his mouth, and bellows a single word:
>"NIGGERS"
>The slur hangs in the air, ringing in the ears of the shocked masses
>A lone female voice cries out: "Hey! You can't say that sort of thing anymore! Don't you know it's 2015?"
>A smirk creeps across Ben's face. "Not anymore," he intones
>"Not anymore," whispers John Oliver, as he places the barrel in his mouth
>>
>>55532492
Apex kek
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.