[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It is not that i want a GF but i feel like i'm running out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
File: 1430428274163s.jpg (5 KB, 250x173) Image search: [Google]
1430428274163s.jpg
5 KB, 250x173
It is not that i want a GF but i feel like i'm running out of time

My line of reasoning is as follows

>Man is a biological animal thus the only meaning in life that hard science can give us is to propagate our genes; to reproduce

>i feel both a very rational and biological desire to pass on my genes

> I want to reproduce with a high quality female. Preferably with who is objectively smarter than me to help pass on IQ gains

>Thus i should attempt to become a high value male in the hopes of attracting a high-value female

>This includes practicing and refining my skills at seduction. So that when i do find a potential high-quality partners i'll be able to succeed in attracting them

I really didn't give a shit about girls under i started thinking like this. I'm in my early 20s with zero/none experience with women. This is bad. I feel so behind in the game whereas my competition/peers have been honing their skills since HS. I feel extremely compelled to catch up but i don't know where to start. I might just get a really ugly GF to start so i can practice what it feels like to be in a relationship.

Any advice /pol/lacks
>>
>>55525563

Start here.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/

Read the side bar, dont bother with the reddit faggotry, just the links and provided material on the right side.
>>
>>55525563

>i don't know where to start

Clearly you aren't making enough money.

If you were, you'd just have to look out your window to see 50 sluts scratching at it trying to get inside.
>>
Reproduction isn't the only meaning of life.
>>
>>55525563

>Thus i should attempt to become a high value male in the hopes of attracting a high-value female

that's not how it works anymore m8
>>
>>55525563
>>Man is a biological animal thus the only meaning in life that hard science can give us is to propagate our genes; to reproduce

Nope, evolution doesn't have a purpose, not even reproducing. Literally anything goes.
>>
File: ants for ants.gif (45 KB, 50x28) Image search: [Google]
ants for ants.gif
45 KB, 50x28
>>55525563
>>
>>55525563

you're not thinking 5th dimensionally enough. you really think your personal genome is going to matter in the long term?
>>
>>55525563
Honestly I was like you. Pretty much the same and then, at 18 I gave up a settled with my current gf(4y). She ain't smart as I wanted, but I know she loves me and that makes it worth.
Try not to think on the long therm. Maybe I break up with her some day(hope not) and then I will have the skills I needed. If not I al perfectly fine. Some things are more important in life than a hot body and really nice face or cute babies.
>>
>>55525886

That just seems self-defeatist like there are some unemployed charismatic dudes who are still pulling
>>
>>55526694

DUDE
FUCKING
READ
THIS
IF
YOU
EVER
WANT
TO
GET
A
WOMAN

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/
>>
File: gay downs bro.jpg (96 KB, 480x741) Image search: [Google]
gay downs bro.jpg
96 KB, 480x741
>>55525886
>mfw making enough money but still no gf

And I thought money was going to easily get me a gf. I'm not even that bad looking
>>
>>55526788

Im guessing i should start with the introduction on the sidebar?
>>
> the only meaning in life

There is no meaning in life. Mankind will die. All existence will extinguish. Your goal is pointless.
>>
File: 1429758141176.jpg (998 KB, 833x1250) Image search: [Google]
1429758141176.jpg
998 KB, 833x1250
>>55526498

My bad
>>
>>55526856

>tfw /pol/ told me being tall would get me a gf
>all it gets is me being laughed at

t-thanks /pol/
>>
>>55527195
prove to me this isn't a photoshop by posting more
>>
>>55525563
If you're a nigger -> kill yourself

If you're white:
Girls/women who've not captured a permanent mate in their early 30s will feel their biological clock ticking and lower their standards significantly. Don't stress about it.
Until then, fuck around and try to get some experience before then. Improve everything that can be improved. Hygiene, good smell (perfume), go lift and get fit. Lie to yourself that you have a shitload of confidence. Lie enough, and you'll believe it
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (105 KB, 550x733) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
105 KB, 550x733
im not like this, therefore i dont give a shit. i-is this a p-problem? kek
>>
>>55526308
Reproduction is an instinct. Something we are wired to do. He didn't say evolution had a purpose so there is no reason to get so butthurt.

>>55527128
Nobody is born a blank slate. There are tendencies and xenophobia and reproduction are among the most important ones.
>>
>>55525563
>>Man is a biological animal thus the only meaning in life that hard science can give us is to propagate our genes; to reproduce

this is correct, but my reasoning is slightly different

> I am not immortal
> life turns out to be rather short
> therefore
> reproducing is the second-best alternative to being immortal

there is no time to waste. It's one of the things that has to be handled.

Also, men's sperm also gets damaged with age and produces sick children. So biology dictates to have children rather sooner than later.

Fuck all that corporate career stuff. It wears off at some point. It becomes a chore.
>>
>>55528958

> There are tendencies and xenophobia and reproduction are among the most important ones.

Indeed, people have instincts. All existing beings do. However you have to realise, long term, that your existence will amount to nothing. Attempting to place meaning in anything other than personal pleasure is time wasted.
>>
OP, have you considered being remembered by people as a possible alternative? Theres no guarantee your offspring will reproduce. It might actually keep you around longer after you die.
>>
>>55525563
Autism plz go.
>>
>>55530889

Where would autism go if not to this mongolian butt-plug distribution market
>>
>>55526856

Really all it takes is confidence. The key is being a convincing actor so as to FOOL women into thinking you have something to offer them. If you're good, it will be too late by the time they realize you're shit. Then they will resent and kek you as you get fatter.
>>
>>55525563
zuzana, I'd recognize that body anywhere
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.