[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Indian Question
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: indian-flag-graphic.png (10 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
indian-flag-graphic.png
10 KB, 450x300
Why does everybody here hate Indians? What have they done to you?

Of course India is a developing country and they have their share of problems but they are developing fast and will be a superpower in the next ~10 years, most Indians are clean well behaved engineers and scientists that just want to help out, I've never met friendlier people.
>>
They smell like curry
>>
>>55525432
So what? its their traditional smell, it shows a rich culinary history and tradition. I bet you smell like burger
>>
>>55525228
They shit all over the place and there's like a billion of them. In moderate numbers they're ok.
>>
>>55525228
They don't poo in the loo
>>
>>55525228
DESIGNATED
BREEDING
STREETS
>>
I can't understand them when they speak English.
>>
>>55525228
>most Indians are clean well behaved engineers and scientists

source on this lol
>>
>>55525228
Oh, it's THIS thread again :/
>>
>>55525840
>I bet you smell like burger

With a large side of freedom, nigga
>>
>>55525228

>Will be a superpower in the next ~10 years
Nice bait.
>>
>>55527477
they are already ahead of you.
>>
>>55525228
>in a small town of New Delhi with a population of 1,000,000 a small boy dreams
>he is little Rajesh shitstaini
>he goes to his local school every day where he learns English and wants to become a doctor.
>his parents work hard to give him this education.
>his mother is a cow urine connoisseur, whilst his father works a everyday in the sweltering heat on the shit fields.
>every night they prey to genesha and offer the customary cow dung basmati rice and yogurt blend whilst burning monkey feace incense.
>he sits on his fathers crust knee and he hears a story, a story where India rises from the used toilet paper and sanitary towels to glory.
>he places Rajesh in bed with his 20 other siblings, then checks the outdoor latrines for witches and the town rapist.
>Rajesh dreams...

Such is life in India.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.