[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't we have our own country?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
Why can't we have our own country?
>>
>>55525122
I'm not opposed to this, but there would be one condition.

You keep Trudeau.
>>
Pol is nationalist but only to those countries that already exist.
>>
>DÚDE
>HERBE
>HONHONHON
>>
>>55525122
Because your mixed with the French
>>
>>55525122
if you want independence, you have to take it, don't wait for mummy to give it to you

flag related
>>
>>55525459
underrated
>>
Wouldn't Quebec be like Greece if it wasn't in Canada? I remember reading they had a huge amount of debt.
>>
>>55525122
Parce que our political parties are shit and the only party that really pushed for sovereignty is Partie Quebecois that was shitty leftist party.
>>55525362
Non, you keep him :^)
>>
Because the majority doesn't want to. Plain and simple.
>>
>>55525547
>huge amount of debt.
Look who's talking.
>>
>>55525633
>under 1%
>the majority
fuck you

>>55525547
no

>>55525521
we tried taking it by force twice
>>
>>55525424
No, we're Nationalist to countries which earn their right to exist
>>
>>55525825
Are you suggesting 50.5% is a smaller number than 49.5%
>>
>>55525933
Like ISIS?
>>
>>55526056
In a realist sense, if ISIS can survive for a few decades, then yes, it have earned it's right to exist.
>>
>>55526011
no i'm saying you can't talk about a majority when it's only 0.5 fucking % motherfucker
>>
You can't, quebequeers are dumb.
>>
>>55525825
>we tried taking it by force twice
we tried about 50 times kiddo
>>
>>55526201
majority
məˈdʒɒrJti/Submit
noun
the greater number, and/or in excess of half
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 476x310) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 476x310
>>55525122
You quebecers voted twice to be sovereign. Each time you were at 49% for seperating. Consider maybe doing us all a favor and invading the maritimes instead.

>bc dude weed lmao master race
>>
File: Wolfe.jpg (307 KB, 2048x1441) Image search: [Google]
Wolfe.jpg
307 KB, 2048x1441
>>55525122
Because brave British men died to keep the pretentious cheese eating adulterers that are the French from shitting up North America the way they shitted up every other place they set foot on, and neither I nor any loyal servant of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth (God save her) intend to dishonour their memories by letting a Francophone nation metastasise on a continent fortunate enough to have been civilised by that finest race in God's creation, the English.
>>
>>55525424
Like Catalonia?
>>
>>55525122
Then what faggot
>you would want special trade rights with us, use our dollar, and want open border with us.
>>
1. you never had one
2. you are the most sovereign non country on earth
3. you have a frenchman in office (inb4 n-no he i-is not one of u-u-usss)

literally the whiniest people ever. can't blame you though, went to france and it was the same. guess it's the language
>>
>>55525825
> we tried
>by force
>twice

Top kek

>French
>>
because France is in France, not Canada
>>
>>55526507
eh the last referendum was rigged Quebec won and this is coming from an anglo montrealer
>>
>>55525521
>if you want independence you have to murder civillians, incite sectarian violence and hope your 'oppressing' nation is taken over by a bunch of cùcks

ftfy
>>
We take the Anglo part, you get your independence.

Deal, Quebec?
>>
>>55529040
Deal. <3
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.