[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why hasn't pol accepted vape culture? Its non-degenerate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 11
File: vaping.jpg (245 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
vaping.jpg
245 KB, 1200x900
Why hasn't pol accepted vape culture?

Its non-degenerate and non-fedora
>legit just blowing water vapour into your lungs which cleans the lung's brachia.
>you also look cool and respectable (good for impressing ladies)

Best part is its a libertarian dream. You can vape on the bus, hospital even in class. (also in faggots faces who piss you off)

So tell me again why haven't you joined vape master race yet?

Anyone who vaping on thug juice here?
>>
just ordered literally every flavor from blue dot

hope one of them is good
>>
Because what happens when you Vape in someone's personal space so they punch your fedora tipping face to oblivion? Even it it make be ok to Vape people still don't like asshole spewing clouds of most into the air so it gets in their faces
>>
>le it's just wator vapor meme
>>
>mouth fedora

just smoke you bitch ass faggot
>>
>Water vapor from not water.

IT'S FUCKING MAGIC IS WHY
>>
>>55524644
I'd literally rather die from cancer than walk around smoking a mouth fedora for the rest of my life.
>>
File: 483724987492.jpg (85 KB, 807x617) Image search: [Google]
483724987492.jpg
85 KB, 807x617
Good guy, nicotine isn't addictive!
>>
>[THING] culture
>>
>>55524997
Good goy you mean
>>
I have a vap pen. I have it for a couple reasons, first is because i smoked for many years and quit (with out vaping) and found myself wanting to pick it back up after a couple years. I chose the vap of the real cig simply because I didn't want myself and all my shit to go back to smelling like an ashtray. I use 100% organic juice so I'm not huffing glycol like this twat op. I also have a normal fucking pen that doesn't look like the ass end of a lightsaber. Op you really are a douchebag. Just saying. I also don't brag or talk about my pen, I go to designated smoking areas to use it if there are any, and genuinely don't think I'm special for having a nicotine addiction. I hate you op. You are to vaping as niggers are to blacks.
>>
Vape culture is gay. I vape since it is less harmful, but I don't associate with the cloud chasers.
>>
>>55524644
I'm into fitness and rather not put crap in my body.

I do enjoy smoking, but don't do it as I need maximum lung capacity for cardio and lifting in general.

However, I do drink ever now and then and when I do, if there is a smoker around, I do indulge in a smoke or two.

I find vaporizers to be... weird. If I'm going to smoke, I'll do it once in a while with ACTUAL cigarettes. This shit is just suspect. I'm sure we'll find some weird shit that they cause in time.
>>
>>55524644
>blowing a robot penis
>>
>>55524644
>vape culture
>non-fedora

That's a good one.
>>
>>55524644
syrup guzzler poster. It all makes sense now.
>>
>>55524644
>legit just inhaling antifreeze (and possibly nicotine that the manufacturer lied about) into your lungs.
>you also look like a faggot with an oral fixation

Sounds wunderful!
>>
File: 1447267973409.png (56 KB, 401x372) Image search: [Google]
1447267973409.png
56 KB, 401x372
>>55524644
>culture
>>
>>55524644

Vaping is fucking gay,

You walk around in public while sucking on a metal tube and blowing shit everywhere.

Then, you talk about how cool and liberating it is to huff glycol in front of complete strangers.

Vapers look and act like complete faggots.
>>
>>55524644
>actually thinking vaping looks respectable
>actually thinking vaping looks cool to anyone over the age of 15
>literally hurting the image of vaping so much that people would rather die of cancer from cigarettes than act like you
>being this much of a literal faggot
Everyone should beat the shit out of you until you kill yourself. You're literally the sort of person holding back society.
>>
>>55524644
>vaping
no smell
>regular cig
sickening smell
ass 2 mouth teeth
>>
>>55524644
with vaping you're just trading tar for fluid in your lungs. Enjoy pneumonia.
>>
Probably because faggots have to latch on to it and misrepresent people who just humbly enjoy them.

You faggots think you can vape anywhere and expect people to not be annoyed. You are the dregs that make people want to pick up cigarettes again. Please remove yourself.
>>
File: 1447111512010.png (34 KB, 315x250) Image search: [Google]
1447111512010.png
34 KB, 315x250
Haven't had a cigarette in 11 months, thanks to vaping.

It really feels good. The hardest part was the switch. 2 weeks of hell, but I did it.
>>
>>55524644
>vaping
>smoking
degenerates, all of you.

Get your mouth fedoras off my /pol/!
>>
I've only ever seen one guy vape, the rest have been women with fuckhuge mech mods. The hell is the appeal for women?
>>
>>55524644
I accept it all day but I don't want to be like you and force people to accept me like the gays are doing.

You do you, they do them.

Also they are trying to ban all of this in the US something to do with anything after 2007 will be illegal.

>I'll grow my own baccy and make my own damn juice
>>
>>55527868
Well a bitch would prefer you not to smell like a ash tray in my experience
>>
File: 1425858012447.jpg (51 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1425858012447.jpg
51 KB, 480x640
>>you also look cool and respectable (good for impressing ladies)
>>
>>55527868
It maybe not look like it but vaping is actually enjoyable for certain people.

Can you believe that other people can like different things?

It's almost like.... We're.... All different.
>>
File: 1436660680390.png (403 KB, 434x438) Image search: [Google]
1436660680390.png
403 KB, 434x438
>>55528139
top kek
>>
>>55528162
Whoa honey settle down. I was asking why it is so skewed, you massive faggot.
>>
It's pretty fucking gay. I just smoke a pipe on my porch. No culture, no faggots.
>>
>>55524644
Hahaha

Okay look...
It is better for you than smoking in that it will not give you black lung BUT it increases your cancer risk if impurities are present (but then again it is mostly just propyl glycol so by all means replace it instead of a real cig)
>>
>>55528421
And the cancer risk is upped substancially less than smoking a traditional ciggar even with said impurities
>>
>Its non-degenerate

You're ingesting a drug you don't need, that's textbook degeneracy. You've tricked yourself into thinking you need it to relax and now you're a slave to it.
>>
>>55524644

>you also look cool and respectable (good for impressing ladies)
>non-fedora

It's worse than a fedora, it's a mouth fedora. You're basically sucking dick.
>>
>>55527094
Fluid in the lungs is a symptom of pneumonia, not a cause. Jesus you're fucking stupid.
>>
>>55524644
funfact, if you dont regularly clean your piece, atomizer and coil (as any non degenerate ought to) bacteria can very easily enter your tank (unless you drip of course) and can give you a really excellent case of bacterial emphesema and or bronchitis.
>>
>>55528301
Probably because canadian women are manlier than canadian men.

Why dont you try asking them instead of a Chinese cartoon forum you autist.
>>
>>55524644
>vape
>vape culture
>legit
>look cool, impressing ladies
>vaping indoors
>thug juice
Kill yourself.
>>
>>55524644

DUDE WEED LMAO

Nice try c u c k.
>>
Mouth fedoras are the biggest cancer in society today, I would rather have cancer than be caught with one of those.
>>
File: Image.gif (558 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Image.gif
558 KB, 500x375
>>55528139
>>
>>55524644
>using a mouth-fedora
>>
>>55524644
>>legit just blowing water vapour into your lungs which cleans the lung's brachia.

lol no. While some of the suspensions are similar to those used in albuterol inhalers it's mostly different kinds of vegetable oil and flavor compounds which are even more of a guessing game.

Better than smoking sure, but it's still kinda risky.
>>
The only people who use those things are fedoras and white trash. Which are you?
>>
Laughing at all the shillery in ITT

I would so blow my vape in your face if i could. Enjoy my candy crush flavor you dipshits
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 640x960
Vaping on some jolly rancher blue in my freak show rda. Dual coil 22 gauge kanthaal at .3 ohms. Fuck cigarettes. Enjoy those chemicals.
>>
>>55530739

DUDE VAPING LMAO.
>>
File: 1322090262139.jpg (9 KB, 300x306) Image search: [Google]
1322090262139.jpg
9 KB, 300x306
>you also look cool and respectable
>>
>vape culture
>>
>>55524644
>wasting money on useless shit
>>
Either smoke or don't, there's no need to pretend to smoke to try and look cool.
>>
>>55526206
>You can vape on the bus,
agree with this, is it any better than dying at 60-68 from lung cancer which is 6 months to a year of painful torture?
>>
>>55528139
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.