[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey germans why do you stare so much? fascinating is the ability
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: whacchalookinatgermey.jpg (50 KB, 530x542) Image search: [Google]
whacchalookinatgermey.jpg
50 KB, 530x542
hey germans why do you stare so much? fascinating is the ability of german people to just stare at random strangers without blinking or caring, its like they are looking at trees. and its not only staring at strangers. occasionaly ive used to ask my collegues at work what the fuck are they looking at, and they just used to gaze off at something else and murmur "nothing". to keep things clear i am white, dress normal and look completely average

is it a cultural thing? what is in your head when you are staring at someone in subway? in other countries people get offended by that, it implies you are provoking someone to a fight or want to fuck him
>>
They're analyzing the best ways to kill you.
>>
>>55524566
They're secretly dreaming of the Fourth Reich
>>
Counting the Aryan Chromosomes in a person isn't so easy, Rauslaender.
>>
File: NS_mass_rally.jpg (139 KB, 696x422) Image search: [Google]
NS_mass_rally.jpg
139 KB, 696x422
they r trying to identify as racial kin or not, germans r still recovering from the onslaught of dirty slavic commie rapist murdering scum, the germans must recuperate to continue the holy war, it is there job to rescure europe and lead it rightful leaders
>>
File: Deep thoughts.png (63 KB, 350x339) Image search: [Google]
Deep thoughts.png
63 KB, 350x339
>>55524566
They are thinking about deep stuff while observing human behaviour. It is very relaxing I do it too all the time.
>>
I'm almost entirely german besides some iberian irish and people tell me I stare a lot. Probably just a cultural disregard for others feeling the need for constant communication reciprocation. like a bunch of baboons.
>>
they r calculating how much jew blood you have on your veinz
>>
>>55524566
Reich REICH REEEEICH REICH REICH RACIAL PURITY CAMPS ARMY DEUTSTCHEN SOLDATEN WAR!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnBJtIssgYs
>>
>>55524566
Idiot...
They're waiting for you to ask if you can kuck them. We do the same thing here in Sweden.
>>
>>55525518
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTr81IuzZ7Q

There must be a Reich, there must be racial purity, there must be war on the Jew.
>>
>>55524566
Because krauts are really robots. Same with their nip bffs.
>>
>>55525877
Robot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EyjgUqXojc
>>
they are looking for a bull to breed their wifes, slavs in 45 were stared at too.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.