[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DONALD TRUMP: BEN CARSON IS LIKE A CHILD MOLESTER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: sBqBzAP.png (749 KB, 953x471) Image search: [Google]
sBqBzAP.png
749 KB, 953x471
ITS OVER! BAH GAWD ITS OVER!

Trump just stumped himself into a death spiral!

http://therightscoop.com/cnn-trump-says-ben-carsons-pathological-disease-is-just-like-a-child-molesters-condition/
>>
>>55524490
>Carson and Trump strangle one another
>Paul sores like an eagle
>>
>>55524490
>Donald Trump and Adolf Hitler Same

I can only hope. Get the fucking leeching scum out of our country. America for Americans!

If they want great opportunities, let them go change their own countries to give these opportunities. Others should not have to suffer just so some Pablo Escobar can work for $4 an hour illegally. It only helps business owners to hire illegals, as they can pay them waaaay less than minimum wage.

The savings go directly into the business owners pocket.
>>
>>55524659
Not to mention that these illegals work for 4-6 months here, and then go live like kings in their home country for the remainder of the year.
>>
Even this won't S T U M P
>>
ALL TRUMP SAID WAS CHIMO'S CAN'T BE CURED.

He is not wrong. Move along.
>>
File: 1433317653422.jpg (15 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1433317653422.jpg
15 KB, 320x240
>>55524490
how does stating a scientific fact stump him? Everything he says there is true, pathological behavior is very difficult or impossible to treat, depending on who you talk to.
>Being shocked that Donald Trump uses hyperbole
shigyydiggy doo
>>
>just now realizing Trump is retarded
>inb4 MUH RICH BUSINESSMAN
>>
>>55524823
sure you have anon, and I just realized Bush is the best choice
>>
It is a scientific certainty that Bernie will win the election next year and no one on /poll/ will even remember supporting Trump
>>
This entire Carson event is one big fabrication. His support makes no fucking sense.
>>
>>55524883
Bernie won't even get the nomination.
>>
To all the Trump supporters admit it, he's done.

Carson is untouchable, and by attacking him in such a disgusting way is going to push Trump's numbers down and Carson's numbers up.

Trouble for Carson is shit like this is a slow active poison pill. Sure Carson will get a small bump from this, Trump will be destroyed... But slowly this will start to take Carson down as EVERY LITTLE THING he does will be magnified, and that trust Carson has with the base will waver.

This sets up Rubio/Cruz/Jeb for the final. The last two standing will be Rubio and Cruz.

Rubio is going to win it.
>>
>>55524883
>/poll/
>>
>>55525138
>"Trump has said something dumb hes stumped" Post number 4439856348dsfghdsuygds

I am glad Canada cant vote here

Also Carson is going to decline if he doesnt shut his mouth about idiotic shit
>Grain Silos
>>
This will be Trump's finest moment, like calling McCain out in front of all those kookservatives. I hope the media tries to use this against him like they did last time (which I think was yesterday. Pretty much everyday, the media tries to stump Trump)
>>
>>55524883
Win or lose i'm with Trump.
>>
Also, trying to kill your own mother is just as bad as molesting a child.
>>
http://m.motherjones.com/politics/2015/11/carsons-top-adviser-once-pushed-covert-propaganda-us-government
>>
>>55525515

Mother jones? Might as well post a link to Pravda circa 1965
>>
Trump already admitted to raping his own daughter.

he won't even make it through Super Tuesday.

Bernie 2016 is a lock.
>>
>>55525138

Carson is literally retarded. He can't beat Hillary, even if she ran from jail.
>>
>>55526451
What did they get wrong in the article?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1447368718379.jpg (34 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1447368718379.jpg
34 KB, 640x640
>>
>>55524490
if donal trump and hitler is the same then good, the world finally have an excuse to open a can of whoop ass on MURRICA
>>
>>55524490
Fucking Trump can't keep his mouth shut.
>>
>>55524883
bernie's old kek ass is going to get destroyed by shillary hes to much of a PC loser to take her on.
>>
File: RaceBaitingNigger.jpg (90 KB, 1401x788) Image search: [Google]
RaceBaitingNigger.jpg
90 KB, 1401x788
>>55526995

This nigger is the worst. You couldn't possibly be more blatantly anti white racist, hyper progressive(ly degenerate) or race baiting than this show. I'm amazed it's on the air. Literally any conversation regarding blacks being racist could be started and ended by citing this show.
>>
Its a good thing the presidential election means nothing in the grand scheme of politics
>>
>>55524490
Frankly I think it's good he illuminates that topic
>>
File: 2015-11-12-18-15-57.png (583 KB, 718x520) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-12-18-15-57.png
583 KB, 718x520
>>55524612
>sores like an eagle
>sores

nigga...
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.