[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be Palestinian >Try to Allahu akhbar >Remember tha
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: paramedics.jpg (48 KB, 405x472) Image search: [Google]
paramedics.jpg
48 KB, 405x472
>Be Palestinian
>Try to Allahu akhbar
>Remember that guns are a thing
>mfw

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/11/breaking-palestinian-terrorist-tries-to-stab-israelis-picks-wrong-group-video/

gungrabbers btfo
>>
bemp
>>
>>55523166
We only know half these 'terrorist' are normal people that the Israeli's just shoot and either plant a knife or just straight up lie.
>>
>>55523394
That's a good point honestly, if you look at the pixels in the video it seems like it's not a knife, he was just pulling out a map to ask for directions to Al-Asqa
>>
>>55523394

Ahmed, you're too biased to reply here.
>>
>>55523166
Did they put pork on the man's body ?
>>
>>55524846
and you are obviously a jew/gypsy. you shut up!
>>
>>55523166
>Still trying to revive

Get keked m8
>>
>>55523432
fuck off kike
>>55524846
Droidberg, only kikes can laugh at the shit you post here
>>
>>55523394
go back to the desert
>>
>>55523166
Nice desu
>>
What happened? Was a citizen carrying or was it a cop? Cant be arsed to use my mobile data on the video
>>
>>55523166
feels good having leftist values while supporting gun rights

feels good man
anyone that trys to threaten you deserves death. its really that simple. pinky commies and their magic land doesn't exist
>>
>>55523432
study the pixels
>>
>>55525621
>2 jews walking down the street
>a knife wielding palestinian runs up behind them
>the jews turn around and shoot him before he gets a chance to do anything

And I'm pretty sure they were civilians
>>
>>55523166
based jews, I just wish you could wipe them out or just build a 10 meters wall around their goat shit hole.
>>
>>55526260
>based Jews.

The fuck are you saying? This is pol!
>>
>>55527201
yeah yeah the western decline and degeneracy is all da joos fault! our liberal european baby boomers dindu nothing.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.