[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm retarded. Please explain to me in simple terms why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: ap203393866926.jpg (103 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
ap203393866926.jpg
103 KB, 640x360
I'm retarded.

Please explain to me in simple terms why thousands of students are marching in the street right now. I mean, what the fuck do they actually want?
>>
They want to bring back segregation
>>
Unsure. I have been avoiding these threads for the past few days. Something about Mizzoui? Wtf is that? Nigger talk for MIssouri?

Sheeeit.
>>
whites out
blacks in
>>
>>55522725
Basically over halloween costumes and a swastika made of shit (no proof the swastika even existed too)

Your basically witnessing the last years of cultural marxism, enjoy.
>>
>>55522725
to stop poop swastikas
>>
>>55522725
I think they want some sort of explanation for why their lives are hard. It's rough being 20 something without a clear goal in life, student debt or mb not in school at all. Playing the victim can easily just be to make yourself feel special, to externalize your accountability. Also, for the white people involved, you need to realize what a social thing these protests are. If I could, I could see myself going to these things just for the girls
>>
File: 1389854301938.png (236 KB, 527x430) Image search: [Google]
1389854301938.png
236 KB, 527x430
>>55522725
Basically "gib me dats" , they are so brainwashed they believe the white man is responsible for everything that went wrong in their lives and the white man must atone for his crimes.
>>
File: Wat_4cbac6_2253322.jpg (25 KB, 500x490) Image search: [Google]
Wat_4cbac6_2253322.jpg
25 KB, 500x490
I just saw a local news segment where the reporter asked three different protestors why they were marching.

One of them said they wanted a $15 minimum wage, one of them said they wanted student loans abolished and college education made free and one of them said "We demand a conversation on racism"

I feel like I'm living in some kind of horribly written satire authored by a massive hack
>>
>despretly trying to re-create the 1950' "revolution"
>>
>>55523270
KEK
>>
>>55522989
this.

next and final step is violence. pick a side, wait for it to come.
>>
>>55523270

Daily reminder that what we are currently living in what is considered Earth 2 where Hitler lost the war.
>>
>>55523415
Rare flag right there
>>
>>55522725
>what the fuck do they actually want?

Whatever their entitled little hearts desire.
>>
File: 1358732610432.gif (998 KB, 500x265) Image search: [Google]
1358732610432.gif
998 KB, 500x265
>>55522725
GIB ME DATS!
>>
If this is Missouri then it's because black people in general freak out at the dumbest shit in the world and start protesting like usual.

Then /pol/ gets wind of tweets about how there are KKK members throwing bricks through the windows of campus buildings and making up lies the way special snowflake liberal nigger college students and their pussy whipped biracial friends do. So /pol/ decides to test the waters to see if students will go with the lies being posted by /pol/ (OMG KOREANS ON ROOFTOPS!) (SAM HYDE ON THE LOOSE ON CAMPUS!) and most believe it.

Now they feel they are disenfranchised somehow and want to get back at the system that made them unsafe, when really they only make themselves unsafe by even existing in this country to begin with.
>>
Oh yeah and getting the professor fired on a day that he was administering a test, same day that Sam Hyde supposedly was coming to campus? lol I forgot how it went.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.