[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>nigress goes on Wheel of Fortune >guesses some of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: wheel-of-fortune-pat-sajack.jpg (59 KB, 618x412) Image search: [Google]
wheel-of-fortune-pat-sajack.jpg
59 KB, 618x412
>nigress goes on Wheel of Fortune
>guesses some of the dumbest letters you can possibly imagine
>makes such retarded choices that even Pat Sajak comments on it after the round
>somehow, defying all logic, ends up winning the game anyway

This truly has to be seen to be believed.
>people still make the argument that we're all equal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_DBzNtPaQ4
>>
I love how passive aggressive Pat Sajak has gotten over the years on Wheel
>>
Pat is red-pilled. He's pretty clearly a "there's blacks and niggers" kind of guy.
>>
It was clearly strategic. If you don't think you can reasonably get it on your turn, don't help the other fools by getting letters for them. Black master race confirmed.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jNtCqDYbfoo

Reminds me of this
>>
>>55522379
This, it's like you fuckers have never even watched Wheel of Fortune.
>>
>>55522475
Is it actually better to guess a bad letter though? If you guess a bad letter on purpose and nobody solves it, then you have robbed yourself of an extra piece of information.
>>
>>55522475
Plebs watch Wheel of Fortune. Patricians watch Jeopardy.

If a show can exist where a 60 IQ sheboon can walk away with $20,000 and a vacation, it's clearly flawed in a major way.
>>
>>55522475
Because we're not 50 year old house wives.
>>
>>55522092
As is every typical person.
>>
>>55521931
The veteran (Nura) didn't forget how to play. She played the game amazingly throughout and racked up a jackpot. It was obvious that she was purposely trying to let the Steve contestant win some money. Steve had $0, and she was trying to let him win some money before he left. By Nura's actions in the rest of the episode, it's evident what kind of person she is. She wanted to help that guy win some money before he left, and she was saying how excited she was just to win that trip. She was so far ahead and chose to be kind to the guy with no money. It's ridiculous that some people are making this kind woman who obviously knew how to play seem like an idiot.
>>
>>55521931
>Category
>What are you doing?

Pretty much my thoughts.
>>
>>55522758
I actually saw the episode live when it happened (don't ask why I was watching Wheel of Fortune) and saw the final round she did.

That segment should go viral too, because it shows she got extremely lucky and had a very tenuous grasp on the English language and wasn't playing any kind of "grand strategy."
A person of average intelligence could have guessed the final phrase, but she again made retarded guesses.
>>
she was just stalling.

Wheel of Fortune is still based on chance, she must have rolled some high numbers and sat on the lead. It's the equivalent of a football team taking a knee and running out the clock.
>>
>>55521931
Can an American explain to me why the contestants usually shout their answers on this show? Why can't they just talk normally?
>>
You guys have never watched wheel of fortune, obviously her strategy worked for her in the end
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.